• Remmy

• minho

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

being top 5 and avoiding the 24 hour challenge is the real win. :heart:

30 minutes ago, jqnetto said:

being top 5 and avoiding the 24 hour challenge is the real win. :heart:

Me two seasons ago.

A 12am start would mean I miss out on 1/3 of the challenge due to work. :chick3:

I guess we’ll find out in an hour or so if my schedule even matters!

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

A 12am start would mean I miss out on 1/3 of the challenge due to work. :chick3:

I guess we’ll find out in an hour or so if my schedule even matters!

I guess this doesn't matter now!

Spreadsheet updated! And with it, an exciting announcement....

Congratulations to @hofork for officially breaking the record for the most challenge wins in a single season, with 15 (and counting)! Watching your challenge domination not just this season, but for the last few seasons, has been incredibly exciting and impressive. Records are meant to be broken, and I'm honoured to pass the torch of this one to you :heart2: Great job!

6 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I guess this doesn't matter now!

baby-seal-sad.gif

:weeps:

baby-seal-sad.gif

but congrats to hofork on the historic record & the final 4 for getting one step closer! also thoughts and prayers for tomorrow hehe xx

skxsfhe53r121.jpg?auto=webp&s=d13eddd941458b6666f5fb8c8adbd840a5747d4d

But wow, what a moment. I can honestly say I didn't expect to reach the top ten when I signed up for this tournament, let alone top five. My only past experience with Let's Spoon was a couple of mini seasons (and apparently one full season about 7 years ago which I honestly have no recollection of) and I was absolutely not prepared for this extended commitment and often awkward times of challenges. :skull: The main, if not only thing, that kept me going was the addition of this season's teams aspect, which was so much fun. I didn't really know any of my team members before this tournament and now I feel like I can genuinely call most of them friends, it's been wild! I had so much fun throughout this whole experience, even though at times it was stressful, inconvenient, and made me question my sanity. :laugh:

Congrats and good luck to @hofork, your challenge domination has been insane to witness. The way you won challenges against the odds/advantages and across a whole wide range of themes, you literally had Team Shelven shook and planning our advantages around your immunity at points! (Sorry shelven for leaking this. :eli:)

Congrats and good luck to @Henry, your ability to spoon so quickly is honestly frightening, and I'll admit at one point I thought that was your main asset but NO you are a force in the challenges too, just quietly playing it smart until you need to snap and show us all up, including hofork on a few occasions!

Congrats and good luck to @Gateau, we've been lowkey teasing each other for a little bit in these past few rounds but it was a pleasure making Top 5 with you, you've been the last man standing for you team for a LONG time now and that determination without the team aspect (which helped me so much) is noticed!

Congrats and good luck to @EriKills, you did it, you're the last Shelvenizer standing!! I honestly couldn't be more proud to call myself a Shelvenizer with you, Opulent, wehavetostan, and 99sandthe2000s in the team. You were the last to join and the last to leave, how iconic is that! Rooting for you all the way. :heart2:

...and of course thanks go to the iconic and legendary @shelven, having no idea of your prowess in Let's Spoon prior to this tournament I was honoured to have you select me for your team, and I hope I have made you proud in that selection. You were instrumental to this journey, not just to our team but by keeping the spreadsheet updated for all and just boosting morale and giving whatever advice you could between laughs in the group chat.

...and of course final thanks go to @Element for running this insane, wild, hilariously difficult, time-consuming, mind-boggling, friendship-spawning, spoontacular tournament risen from the fiery pits of hell. Your dedication and determination to making everyone feel included, listened to, and considered when setting challenge times and making adjustments to challenges based on significant real world events has not gone unnoticed, and of course your generosity and philanthropy with the charitable aspect of this season. You are a true Games section legend and your impact and warming presence goes far beyond the realms of Let's Spoon.

I wasn't really planning on writing an essay, but I am feeling so many emotions right now, most of which are positive, and this will likely be my last season participating in Let's Spoon given a recent exciting job opportunity that has opened up for me this week which will mean a lot more, rigid working hours and less flexibility or room to stay up hours into the night for a spoon. :weeps: But this is a very good beginning of a new chapter for me, and I'm so glad I signed up for this tournament all in all.

Good luck to the Top 4, the coaches (and thanks to ALL the coaches for their participation and continued activity in this tournament even after their teams' dissolution), and Element on another amazingly chaotic finale of Let's Spoon. ??????????????

Omg aurora! You’ll be missed, you’re so dedicated and did such a great job the whole way

@Aurora :'(  having to battle some truly fcked up times and your Aussie internet causing you some SABOTAGE but you still did so unbelievably amazing, ilysm king!!! 

Aurora :cries:

Loved our mini-rivalry, and I can't think of a better way for our arc to end than in the challenge like that. In a game like this, you made your mark in a game full of americans while being in your timezone and I truly salute you for that. Congratulations on your leaps in your career and I'm proud to have been able to play alongside you in what might be the last time you'll be able to dedicate this much time to a game. 5/50 is a much cuter placement than any of us other than one person will ever get in this game.

Also, fun fact: with me obtaining the last spoon this round, that means everyone in the final 5 got a last spoon at least once. All of us have cheated death before!

Not y’all letting a Natalia Kills stan sneak into the final four. 

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

...and of course thanks go to the iconic and legendary @shelven, having no idea of your prowess in Let's Spoon prior to this tournament I was honoured to have you select me for your team, and I hope I have made you proud in that selection. You were instrumental to this journey, not just to our team but by keeping the spreadsheet updated for all and just boosting morale and giving whatever advice you could between laughs in the group chat.

You absolutely made me proud and grateful that I picked you :heart: :heart: I'm so glad you had fun this season and that I was able to get to know you so much better! Once a Shelvenizer, always a Shelvenizer :hug:

1 hour ago, dussymob said:

Not y’all letting a Natalia Kills stan sneak into the final four. 

Talent always wins!!!  :jonny6:  

3 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Talent always wins!!!  :jonny6:  

All jokes aside, I love you King :heart:

1 hour ago, dussymob said:

All jokes aside, I love you King :heart:

I know ur just JK (or else!!!) :heart:

onikaellen.gif

• ATRL Moderator

I have a few goodbye messages to catch up on!

First up, in 8th place...

@dussymob

Another top ten in the basket! Your run in Let's Spoon is very impressive and this season was no exception! I know that you were a bit bummed to not grab any challenge wins this time.. but with all of the complexities you're dealing with in life, I think you should be very proud of this showing! Your last minute (and possibly peer pressured) decision to play was much appreciated! I can't thank you enough for your dedication and determination to the game, whether that was on the road, at a Starbucks, or juggling a filming job. I really hope that things keep looking up for you personally as the year goes on!

Also, between Survivor and Spoon, you have hit: 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, 8th, and 12th... you need to keep building up this Element bingo with the other placements now haha

Team Staryu loses their fourth player. Only hofork remains.

ZACPkTV.png

• ATRL Moderator

In 7th place...

@Euterpe

You really said... if I'm being coerced to play, we might as well get the full experience. 7th place out of 50 on your first and only season??? An absolute slay. You will be near the top of the averages list for all of history! Also, in a sudden twist of fate, you snatched Julia Fox and became the real queen of the last spoon towards the end! I think that is the 2nd highest amount, after Hug's 8.

Also, it has been SUCH a pleasure chatting with you and getting to know you more throughout this game! I am so excited about all of your professional accomplishments: the future ahead is bright!

Looking forward to seeing more of Queen Euterpe around the Games section... EVERYONE sign-up for Potato Wars on Monday!!

ucYn2kg.png

Team Psycho loses their fourth player. Only Henry remains.

dXmqlI1.png

• ATRL Moderator

In 6th place...

@Opulent

Speaking of people who have been successful in my games... you've had quite a 2022 so far! Slaying both Survivor and Let's Spoon on your first try in each?? Take my wig.

In a 50 person season, you were the highest placing newbie and I think your strategy of (usually) laying low and snatching spoons was really smart for such a crazy season! People were eliminated within seconds, but you were always on top of the thread + ensured your safety. Thank you for all of your efforts and bringing a great, positive energy to the game! Hope that you enjoyed and you'll be back to slay next time too!

Team shelven loses their third player.

H2bOSLv.png

11 minutes ago, Element said:

EVERYONE sign-up for Potato Wars on Monday!!

ucYn2kg.png

Listen to the lady! ??????

• ATRL Moderator

In 5th place...

@Aurora

I don't know how else to start this other than saying you absolutely killed this season!! First of all, you definitely had the hardest schedule and times to juggle since day one... yet, you were present for literally every round... and not just as a quick spooning participant. You actively submitted for so many challenges, even if they were at like 2 AM for you. I was truly enthralled by your passion and determination here. And let me just note for everyone about how gracious and flexible you were with accepting the various times, even when you were on the short end of the stick. Your adaptability was so very appreciated.

Seven challenge wins across the season is very impressive -- we've had season winners with about this number of challenge wins tbh! You should be proud of how you slayed. I am so glad to hear that you had a thrilling and fun journey this season, and that the timing worked out so perfectly. Also very happy to hear you made new friends through this experience!! On the other hand, I am very sad that you just fell short of the end, and if you do play another season, I think many people would put their money on you.

Thank you for playing and also THANK YOU for the charity challenge the other night! It was quite fun to experience the chaos of Scavenger Hunt, and your #Spoon4Good donation is very kind. <3

I look forward to our continued collaboration in Golden Hit!

(time for me to read these R3 entries!)

Team shelven loses their fourth player. Only one, EriKills, remains.

H2bOSLv.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.