Let's Spoon 14 // WINNER: minho

Element

In Memoriam, indeed :cries:

baby-seal-sad.gif

---

dXmqlI1.png

@Julia Fox - Season 14's muse, the original QUEEN of last spoons, and the biggest wildcard of #TeamPsycho. You definitely exceeded my expectations, a top 13 debut is amazing! Thank you for the comedic relief you brought, and the team spirit that helped us be the last intact team #TeamIntact #TeamCockroach

@CBC - CBestieC king, ngl I was a lil worried you wouldn't be committed this season but you absolutely were, even spooning at a hookup and at the club! You were also lots of fun to have on the team, and almost made top 10 again!

@jqnetto -  I had high hopes for you and you didn't let me down! You got a challenge win and were SO close to top 10 too! I see great things in your Spoon future!

@Euterpe - The reigning QUEEN of last spoons :WAP: you were my last pick but came 2nd in #TeamPsycho, with an incredible debut of 7th! I loved seeing your commitment, through work and COVID, you overcame obstacles and had a stellar debut! I know you said this will be your first and last season but I would love to see you play again, but if not I understand :heart2:

@Henry - What an absolute legend and beast you are, I knew you would absolutely slay this season and that's why I snatched you up quick! You totally slayed when it came to Top 5's, Top 10's and got many challenge wins! You are definitely one of the best to never win (yet :eli:) and I want to thank you for holding it down for #TeamPsycho

And a big thank you to our marvelous host @Element a wonderful job done once again :heart2:

I had so much fun coaching y'all this season! It was funny, nerve-racking and heartwarming at times, and I hope you all had fun too! :heart2:

#TeamPsycho4Ever

EprX6vg.png

Edited by Psycho

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Remmy

• minho

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

Team Psycho was everything :jonny:

All of you did REALLY well and the dedication to the team was really fun to watch!

RIP Henry and #TeamPsycho, massive powerhouses of the season

giphy.webp

Ready to see who wins this season!!

#TeamCockroach ajsks, rip to the ICONIC team :weeps:

@Henry I already wrote something on the other forum but I think its appropriate to do a lil somethin here too. You have God-like reflexes. If you aren't making money/gaining notoriety from them already, you seriously should find something in that niche because you are GIFTED. You only had a little bit to go on the puzzle, and this was the most competitive Memoriam challenge yet. For sure you would have been able to win out in the other seasons and I'm sure one day you will get that big W.

15 minutes ago, Psycho said:

In Memoriam, indeed :cries:

baby-seal-sad.gif

---

dXmqlI1.png

@Julia Fox - Season 14's muse, the original QUEEN of last spoons, and the biggest wildcard of #TeamPsycho. You definitely exceeded my expectations, a top 13 debut is amazing! Thank you for the comedic relief you brought, and the team spirit that helped us be the last intact team #TeamIntact #TeamCockroach

@CBC - CBestieC king, ngl I was a lil worried you wouldn't be committed this season but you absolutely were, even spooning at a hookup and at the club! You were also lots of fun to have on the team, and almost made top 10 again!

@jqnetto -  I had high hopes for you and you didn't let me down! You got a challenge win and were SO close to top 10 too! I see great things in your Spoon future!

@Euterpe - The reigning QUEEN of last spoons :WAP: you were my last pick but came 2nd in #TeamPsycho, with an incredible debut of 7th! I loved seeing your commitment, through work and COVID, you overcame obstacles and had a stellar debut! I know you said this will be your first and last season but I would love to see you play again, but if not I understand :heart2:

@Henry - What an absolute legend and beast you are, I knew you would absolutely slay this season and that's why I snatched you up quick! You totally slayed when it came to Top 5's, Top 10's and got many challenge wins! You are definitely one of the best to never win (yet :eli:) and I want to thank you for holding it down for #TeamPsycho

And a big thank you to our marvelous host @Element a wonderful job done once again :heart2:

I had so much fun coaching y'all this season! It was funny, nerve-racking and heartwarming at times, and I hope you all had fun too! :heart2:

#TeamPsycho4Ever

EprX6vg.png

Best coach and best team

#TeamPsycho4Ever

EprX6vg.png

1 minute ago, Gateau said:

@Henry I already wrote something on the other forum but I think its appropriate to do a lil somethin here too. You have God-like reflexes. If you aren't making money/gaining notoriety from them already, you seriously should find something in that niche because you are GIFTED. You only had a little bit to go on the puzzle, and this was the most competitive Memoriam challenge yet. For sure you would have been able to win out in the other seasons and I'm sure one day you will get that big W.

Wait mess I forgot about the other forum already because of the discord chat :gaycat6:

Yea I'm happy I got as far as I did in the challenge, this was my best In Memoriam yet out of the 3 I did so I'm def getting better at it. You guys just slayed a bit too much :cries2:

GL to you and ho in the final!! Will be tuning in! :gaycat3:

Spreadsheet updated!!

@minho @GateauCongratulations on making it to the finale!! The two of you have had different paths to get here, but I think what ties you together is your clear determination and will to make it here. It's really fun to watch people who know they want to make the finale and believe that they can do it! And based on how well you both performed in this In Memoriam round (I honestly thought this was one of the harder ones in recent seasons when I was testing it for Element, so  it's very impressive how quickly you both blitzed through it), I'm sure this is going to be a super exciting and well-matched finale!

@Henry You already know how I feel about you and your spooning career :chick3: I've said it before, but I'll say it again: I sincerely believe you are easily the best player in Spoon history to never win (yet!) and I honestly don't think it's even close. I hope that the lack of win this season does not stop you from realizing just how much you crushed this season. You're a force of nature to watch play this game, and like minho said earlier, what makes it even more fun to watch is that you're such a genuinely kind and loveable person on top of that. Congratulations on yet another successful season, and you know that the next time you play (and I WILL keep bullying you into playing), I'll be front of the line to root for you!

2 hours ago, shelven said:

Spreadsheet updated!!

@minho @GateauCongratulations on making it to the finale!! The two of you have had different paths to get here, but I think what ties you together is your clear determination and will to make it here. It's really fun to watch people who know they want to make the finale and believe that they can do it! And based on how well you both performed in this In Memoriam round (I honestly thought this was one of the harder ones in recent seasons when I was testing it for Element, so  it's very impressive how quickly you both blitzed through it), I'm sure this is going to be a super exciting and well-matched finale!

@Henry You already know how I feel about you and your spooning career :chick3: I've said it before, but I'll say it again: I sincerely believe you are easily the best player in Spoon history to never win (yet!) and I honestly don't think it's even close. I hope that the lack of win this season does not stop you from realizing just how much you crushed this season. You're a force of nature to watch play this game, and like minho said earlier, what makes it even more fun to watch is that you're such a genuinely kind and loveable person on top of that. Congratulations on yet another successful season, and you know that the next time you play (and I WILL keep bullying you into playing), I'll be front of the line to root for you!

I’m curious to see a ranked winners list, best to never win list, and best players, etc.

3 minutes ago, dussymob said:

I’m curious to see a ranked winners list, best to never win list, and best players, etc.

I believe Element did a Best To Never Win list during the LSX spoonies! But yeah, an updated one at the end of LS15 could be cute. 

11 hours ago, shelven said:

Spreadsheet updated!!

:date: :heart:

The bulling into playing works I GUESS. Went from almost not signing up in the last hour to bagging another top 3. :gaycat3:

Already thinking of NOT playing S15 if its anytime soon tho :gaycat6:

Good luck to the final 2 :fan:

34 minutes ago, Danial said:

Good luck on the finale!

rooting for u @Gateau ::date2:

:heart:

:party:

:party::party:

:party::party::party:

:party::party::party::party:

:party::party::party::party::party:

:party::party::party::party::party::party:

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

CONGRATS!!! yeah you snapped this season, went home with a trophy AND a massive record :jonny:

and Gateau you put up a really great fight and went above literally everyone's expectations, don't be ashamed about getting 2nd or anything!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.