Let's Spoon 14 // WINNER: minho

Element

5 hours ago, shelven said:

H2bOSLv.png

I've thanked each of you individually after your eliminations, but now that Team Shelven has ended its run in this season, I wanted to publicly give my thanks and praise to the INCREDIBLE competitors who made up this team. I know I'm biased, but I truly think we had the most well-rounded team in the game, both in terms of personalities and gameplay styles! We had:

- @99sandthe2000s, the unsung hero of the team, who put in a fantastic effort in the Comeback Round even after it was clear Sempiternal was going to win, just because she wanted to make sure our team got as many points as possible for the charity leaderboard;

- @wehavetostan, whose kindness and support for the team showed itself not just while he was in the game, but even after his elimination, where he continued to be a consistent presence in our team chat all the way until today, despite getting eliminated over two weeks ago;

- @Opulent, whose positivity throughout the entire season in the team chat and during the rounds was contagious, and who slayed his very first season by finishing as the highest ranking newcomer of the season;

- @Aurora, who not only excelled in challenges on behalf of the team (even giving minho a run for his money in number of challenge wins for a while before minho went on his late run), but was arguably the most dedicated player this season in terms of having to play through many difficult round times due to his unique time zone; and

- @EriKills, the underdog of the team and arguably the season as a whole, going from one of the "bonus draft picks" who came close to not even signing up, all the way to finishing in the Top 4, and providing us with tons of laughs and fun along the way.

The five of you were SO fun to coach, and even though our team didn't win the season or the team charity leaderboard, you were one of the most consistently strong teams in the game and managed the incredible achievement of making up half of the Top 6! I wish I could take more credit for the team's performance, but honestly, the five of you were so locked-in and excited about the game that it felt like I was on autopilot coaching you all. As someone with a fair share of experience making deep runs in this game, I know how much of a commitment it is, and your dedication did not go unnoticed.

With all that in mind, and to build on @Sebas's great initiative from a few rounds ago, I wanted to express my appreciation to the five of you by donating $65 CAD (roughly the equivalent of $50 USD) to our team charity, the VH1 Save The Music Foundation (information about the charity can be found here). Thank you to 99sandthe2000s for suggesting this charity at the start of the season - after all, we're all ultimately here on ATRL because of our shared love for music, so I think this charity is the perfect way to link that to the game! Proof of donation is in the spoiler box:

Hide contents

h820Eaf.pngrMCEo6M.png

Thank you all for a great experience this season. Once a Shelvenizer, always a Shelvenizer :heart: :heart:

Legendary in every sense of the word. :heart: Couldn't have asked for a better experience and coach and team overall.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Remmy

• minho

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

The way Team Shelven went 6-5-4 serving Team Psycho’s 13-12-11 knock out.

21 hours ago, EriKills said:

Ok im tbh let me post my closing thoughts now while I still have them and then I can get to bed!!!

First off congrats to the top 3 for surviving this HELL of a round, honestly the round was a lot more fun that I thought?? I genuinely couldn’t have asked for better company, I almost feel sad the round is over ajskskks like???  

@Henry lichrally a ninja :jonny: very selfish!!! I feel like you took it easy on us at times between us bullying you into going to bed and to stop snatching all the spoons and you still stomped ajskks and I mean your top 5’s every round speaks for itself :jonny:  Team Psycho stays stomping, your impact legend!! 

@hofork challenge beast :jonny: ty for always completing and attempting all the challenges so challenge flops like me don’t have to :eee2:  and now that I’m elim I’ll have more time to bully Pinkbox so you can focus on the rest of the game!!!  

My baby @Gateau :jonny:

I love your passion for every game you participate in, I don’t care if you get in fights, you’re forever my fave, my bestie, and I truly always love to see you excel!!! And tysm for your words of encouragement throughout the season, (and well not just this season but every game we play in). I tend to get defeated very easily ajsksk I genuinely don’t think I can play these f’cked up games without such supportive ppl like you!! ilysm king :heart2:

@shelven the best coach we could ask for, always appreciated all your tips, reminders, tags etc, you have no idea how much it really did help and made this spoon journey not so turrible!!! Degenerous legendary coach!!! Tysm for having me on your team :jonny: 

My fellow shelvenizers, Shelven really did a great job of summarizing just how special every single member of our team was so rt what he said!!! 

@Element for all the hard work to host this fcked up game!!! Tysm for always keeping me in consideration and sending me an invite to play, this game truly seems like one of the most time consuming games to host and despite all the challenges that pop up you always do such an amazing job, everything about this season has snapped, from the theme to the team twists the new website. Again ty for including me!!! (And sorry I tried to quit before this round started!!!) 

and ofc to all the super fun coaches and fellow spooners who have made the season so enjoyable, can’t wait to see how this season ends :jonny: 

um i think you forgot me...

Mhenmkq.gif

21 hours ago, Remmy said:

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: I try!

and no for real we're gonna need some dedicated twerkers in LS15!! unlike a certain colored box...

Tea, BlueBox is terrible!!!

5 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Mhenmkq.gif

"Shout out to my haters"

Mhenmkq.gif

On 6/5/2022 at 8:00 PM, PinkBox said:

Tea, thank you for playing and letting us laugh at you!!!

But EXACTLY at the donation :clap3:

wait not me just seeing this. Mhenmkq.gif 

Mhenmkq.gif

shoutouts are for spoon CONTESTANTS and COACHES ONLY. Suffer!!! :sorry:

1 minute ago, hofork said:

"Shout out to my haters"

Mhenmkq.gif

couldn't snatch a spot on the signups, kicked off the spoon twerk team, FORGOTTEN in everyone's spoon shoutouts, truly the LOSER of Let's Spoon 14 

lovely-peaches-peaches.gif 

7 minutes ago, EriKills said:

wait not me just seeing this. Mhenmkq.gif 

shoutouts are for spoon CONTESTANTS and COACHES ONLY. Suffer!!! :sorry:

I'm a coach.... :ducky:

18 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

I'm a coach.... :ducky:

You need have qualifications to be a coach, what are yours exactly? lovely-peaches-peaches.gif

23 minutes ago, hofork said:

You need have qualifications to be a coach, what are yours exactly? lovely-peaches-peaches.gif

Check the stats....

Mhenmkq.gif

Check the stats....

Mhenmkq.gif

The stats show that you are unreliable, a liar and a pain in the ass so I'm afraid you didn't make the cut! :mad:

• ATRL Moderator

5A7lvri.png

In 4th place this season...

@EriKills

Hello??? This slay?? Did I expect this when you signed up? ...not at all tbh. When you joined this season, I was just really excited to have you back in general! You had been MIA for quite awhile and it was wonderful to have the return of EriK to the Games section! This season, you kind of ate + I felt like nobody was noticing? You ended up with 16 top 5 spoons (3rd highest of the season) and 20 top 10 spoons (also third highest)... you were just snatching so many of them consistently. You clearly perfected a formula for your success! And then, despite fearing that forced completion challenges would be the end of the road, you succeeded at 3 very hard ones and made it all the way to the final four. In the 24 Hour Challenge, you put up a really resilient fight and were in contention for a good 75% of it.

Overall, you really served a hero's story and an underdog arc that was just so fun and rootable. You exude so much light and levity, even in stressful environments. Your positive and witty energy throughout the 24 Hour Challenge (and all season) was much needed and much appreciated!

Congratulations on such a huge finish this season. You jumped from #16 to #4 as your overall peak, and your average rose from 24.0 to 19.0, which is a massive jump. You contributed almost 200 points to your team. AND you are the last Shelvenizer standing. Many accomplishments to be proud of, so I hope you got a chance to relish in it all! Thank you for playing!!

Team shelven loses their fifth and final player.

H2bOSLv.png

congratulations @EriKills! you slayed this season. the 4th place gurls are happy to have you in our midst.

11 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

congratulations @EriKills! you slayed this season. the 4th place gurls are happy to have you in our midst.

Yes to the 4th placers!!!

7 hours ago, Element said:

5A7lvri.png

In 4th place this season...

@EriKills

Hello??? This slay?? Did I expect this when you signed up? ...not at all tbh. When you joined this season, I was just really excited to have you back in general! You had been MIA for quite awhile and it was wonderful to have the return of EriK to the Games section! This season, you kind of ate + I felt like nobody was noticing? You ended up with 16 top 5 spoons (3rd highest of the season) and 20 top 10 spoons (also third highest)... you were just snatching so many of them consistently. You clearly perfected a formula for your success! And then, despite fearing that forced completion challenges would be the end of the road, you succeeded at 3 very hard ones and made it all the way to the final four. In the 24 Hour Challenge, you put up a really resilient fight and were in contention for a good 75% of it.

Overall, you really served a hero's story and an underdog arc that was just so fun and rootable. You exude so much light and levity, even in stressful environments. Your positive and witty energy throughout the 24 Hour Challenge (and all season) was much needed and much appreciated!

Congratulations on such a huge finish this season. You jumped from #16 to #4 as your overall peak, and your average rose from 24.0 to 19.0, which is a massive jump. You contributed almost 200 points to your team. AND you are the last Shelvenizer standing. Many accomplishments to be proud of, so I hope you got a chance to relish in it all! Thank you for playing!!

Team shelven loses their fifth and final player.

H2bOSLv.png

:jonny:  tysm element!! :heart2:

25 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

13 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Yes to the 4th placers!!!

Yesss love my fellow 4th place icons!!! :gaycat4: 

• ATRL Moderator

@Gateau @Henry @minho

Congratulations on making it to the final 3!

The top 3 challenge, In Memoriam, will begin at 10 PM EDT tonight, Tuesday, June 7th. It is a puzzle that you must complete to advance to the final 2, so it's definitely worth familiarizing yourself:

Last Season's In Memoriam Challenge

You will also 100% need these two below files during the challenge -- get studying!

Let's Spoon 14 Statistics

Let's Spoon Archives

3 minutes ago, fountain said:

we at Remmy EDT

ezgif-4-204c578340.webp

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RT RT RT

when hoest posted farewell messages for Euterpe, Opulent & Aurora but then I scrolled up and saw d*ssym*b's

ezgif-4-204c578340.webp

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.