Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift Heardle

Featured Replies

  • Replies 487
  • Views 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor Swift Heardle #53

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

 

 

the beginning :heart: 

Taylor Swift Heardle #54

???⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

 

Mixed up Fearless songs for some reason, but yesss love this one

Taylor Swift Heardle #58

???⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

 

Mixed up songs again nnn, slightly embarrassed!

Taylor Swift Heardle #60

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

 

damn this thread is empty :oh: 

Taylor Swift Heardle #62

?⬛️⬛️????

 

tried to type I'd and nothing showed up, otherwise I would've gotten it ughhh. I knew it was from debut though.

  • Author
15 hours ago, Remmy said:

Taylor Swift Heardle #62

?⬛️⬛️????

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

tried to type I'd and nothing showed up, otherwise I would've gotten it ughhh. I knew it was from debut though.

 

Taylor Swift Heardle #62

?⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️?

https://taylor-swift-heardle.glitch.me/

 

this is only the second time it takes me more than one second to guess it and I almost lost :toofunny2:

you have to type it without an apostrophe

 

@Taylor fanboy you fave song almost made me lose my streak, now I hope she doesn't rerecord it :coffee2:

^ :!ohno: wish I put the 2nd word instead

 

Taylor Swift Heardle #63

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

12 hours ago, Michael196 said:

Taylor Swift Heardle #62

?⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️?

https://taylor-swift-heardle.glitch.me/

 

this is only the second time it takes me more than one second to guess it and I almost lost :toofunny2:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

you have to type it without an apostrophe

 

 

@Taylor fanboy you fave song almost made me lose my streak, now I hope she doesn't rerecord it :coffee2:

You go sis! :clap3:
 

Better stream it to celebrate.

Taylor Swift Heardle #65

???⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

 

Oops, got mixed up again :fan: But I barely listen to this one anymore

  • Author

Taylor Swift Heardle #67

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

https://taylor-swift-heardle.glitch.me/

 

 

On 6/10/2022 at 11:04 AM, Remmy said:

Taylor Swift Heardle #66

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

what was it? :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

Taylor Swift Heardle #67

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

https://taylor-swift-heardle.glitch.me/

 

 

what was it? :gaycat6:

I actually forgot so I had to look at Twitter for hints :oh: WANEGBT(TV)

Taylor Swift Heardle #68

???⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

 

Mixed up songs yet again :rip: Love this one though mmm

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.