Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Florence + The Machine - 'Dance Fever'

Featured Replies

After a more restrained 'High as Hope', I am ready for Florence + the Machine to return to their more original sound that they had throughout their career.

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 128.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, dweebz said:

1. King

2. Free

3. Choreomania

4. Back in Town

5. Girls Against God

6. Dream Girl Factory

7. Prayer Factory

8. Cassandra

9. Heaven Is Here

10. Daffodil

11. My Love

12. Restraint

13. The Bomb

14. Morning Elvis

 

With 5 bonus tracks..

 

Ladies, we won.:WAP:

 

Isn't Track 6 Dream Girl Evil?

12 minutes ago, Mooncrown said:

Isn't Track 6 Dream Girl Evil?

yes it is 

^ ddd

 

Quote

 

I hear the music

I feel the beat

And for a moment, when I'm dancing I'm free 

 

The way I know that is gonna be so damn anthemic :weeps:

46 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

yes it is 

Thanks!  Thought I read it wrong in my excitement :laugh:

The unveiling of the track list has me hyped!! I'm hoping Free is going to be released next week or so :jonny:

8 minutes ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

Why has she left an empty card in the middle of them all?

it's card_15 in the website code. so it can be either an album card or a digital bonus track card (digital deluxe is set to be released in June)

I JUST NOTICED the length of Free is showing up on iTunes, we're getting it soon I think :jonny5:

i thought once all the cards were revealed something was gonna drop :clown:

but at least now we know Free is coming next week

25 minutes ago, rehceeb said:

i thought once all the cards were revealed something was gonna drop :clown:

but at least now we know Free is coming next week

I had the exact same thought about the cards :clown:
Are you guessing it's coming next week or did you find a date somewhere?

2 minutes ago, bonkbanisters said:

I had the exact same thought about the cards :clown:
Are you guessing it's coming next week or did you find a date somewhere?

apple music currently says april 22 (friday) but they're always wrong

but i think it could be sooner! anywhere from monday to thursday like the previous singles

23 minutes ago, rehceeb said:

apple music currently says april 22 (friday) but they're always wrong

but i think it could be sooner! anywhere from monday to thursday like the previous singles

That's great!! Thank you :heart:
Hope I'm not being too nosy but how did you find the date? I can't find anything using the developer tools in Chrome 

5 hours ago, original_lifeline said:

it's card_15 in the website code. so it can be either an album card or a digital bonus track card (digital deluxe is set to be released in June)

Bpb4Lv3liY0.jpg?size=1306x913&quality=96

15_dancefever_florencecard.jpeg 

Being able to tell that King, Daffodil, and Morning Elvis are basically the same photo just cropped or edited diff is kind of a flop but other than that the cards are gorgeous :heart2:

Can she please sell a physical set of the cards? They're ******* beautiful and the titles are amazing

 

She's really about to serve AOTY:jonny:

15 minutes ago, On The Bound said:

Can she please sell a physical set of the cards? They're ******* beautiful and the titles are amazing

 

She's really about to serve AOTY:jonny:

They were in a deluxe box set of the vinyl on her website (which unfortunately has gone out of stock). Which, speaking of, does anyone know if this kind of stuff usually gets restocked/ if it’s available anywhere else? 

52 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

They were in a deluxe box set of the vinyl on her website (which unfortunately has gone out of stock). Which, speaking of, does anyone know if this kind of stuff usually gets restocked/ if it’s available anywhere else? 

It's only out of stock in the USA store! you can order it from the canadian store to the usa https://storeca.florenceandthemachine.net/products/dance-fever-d2c-2lp-deluxe-boxset (it's cheaper to ship to the usa than to canada, even from the canadian store!)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.