Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Request a GIF/Avatar

Featured Replies

can i please ask for avi from this mv

2:09 to 2:12 with focus on yunahs floting head

:heart:

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Views 116.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • How are these?ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  Which part do you want?ย  ย 

  • It's okay, no need to apologize! Just remember it for next timeย  ย  ย  Miraculously under the size limit. Lucky you! ย  ย  ย 

can i get this as a gif, 200x200 size pleaseย :gaycat2:

quality 100 and smoothness 23 alsoย :heart2:

Edited by hallucinate

  • Author
4 hours ago, swifthino said:

can i please ask for avi from this mv

2:09 to 2:12 with focus on yunahs floting head

:heart:

oJXwOjq.gif

ย 

2 hours ago, hallucinate said:

can i get this as a gif, 200x200 size pleaseย :gaycat2:

quality 100 and smoothness 23 alsoย :heart2:

URdrOZb.gif

ย 

2 hours ago, PicklePower said:

Surprise meย :gaycat1:

:gaycat1:

ย 

EQzopbi.gif

ย 

26 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

oJXwOjq.gif

ย 

URdrOZb.gif

ย 

:gaycat1:

ย 

EQzopbi.gif

ย 

thanks :heart2:

3 hours ago, nostalgic said:

ย 

ย 

EQzopbi.gif

ย 

uranus is pretty

ย 

thank you <3

5 hours ago, nostalgic said:

oJXwOjq.gif

ย 

URdrOZb.gif

ย 

:gaycat1:

ย 

EQzopbi.gif

ย 

THANK YOU SWEETHEARTย :heart:

@nostalgicย would you be able to make me a new avi? Needs to be HQ and can be up to 5.86mb :heart2:

ย 

2.06-2.22 and 2.30-2.49 merges into one avi please? Thank you :heart2:

ย 

ย 

  • Author
10 hours ago, The Prophecy said:

@nostalgicย would you be able to make me a new avi? Needs to be HQ and can be up to 5.86mb :heart2:

ย 

2.06-2.22 and 2.30-2.49 merges into one avi please? Thank you :heart2:

ย 

ย 

Hi, I tried to put them together but it was way too big. Here they are separately though if you'd still like to use them (I like the first oneย :eli:)

ย 

TIejr1v.gif

ย 

ipTpQwO.gif

3 hours ago, nostalgic said:

Hi, I tried to put them together but it was way too big. Here they are separately though if you'd still like to use them (I like the first oneย :eli:)

ย 

TIejr1v.gif

ย 

ipTpQwO.gif

Thank you Angel :heart2:ย I'll try alternating between the twoย 

Would someone be able to make me new avi using 00:14 to 00:20 (up until and including the YES)?

ย 

ย 

I would highly appreciate itย :heart:

  • Author
9 hours ago, prettyinpink940 said:

Would someone be able to make me new avi using 00:14 to 00:20 (up until and including the YES)?

ย 

ย 

I would highly appreciate itย :heart:

fwSPsUC.gif

3 hours ago, nostalgic said:

fwSPsUC.gif

thank you so so muchย :clap3::heart:

4 hours ago, nostalgic said:

fwSPsUC.gif

I'm sorry for the question but how do I actually use this as my avatar? If I save it and try to upload it, it says that its not one of the allowed file extensionsย :dancehall:

  • Author
1 hour ago, prettyinpink940 said:

I'm sorry for the question but how do I actually use this as my avatar? If I save it and try to upload it, it says that its not one of the allowed file extensionsย :dancehall:

Click on the gif here, when it takes you to the imgur page hover over the player and there should be a download button which will give you the original gif file.

5 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

Click on the gif here, when it takes you to the imgur page hover over the player and there should be a download button which will give you the original gif file.

It worked! Thank you so much again!

i need a long gif for my last fm profile, 200x200, quality 100, smoothness 23

sorry if it's too muchย :chick3:

00:48โ€“1:18 (basically the whole first chorus)

ย 

btw how do you download the videos? before imgur banned me i'd upload my screen recorded videos there and then download them to my computer from their website but now idk what to do :rip:

Edited by hallucinate

  • Author
16 hours ago, hallucinate said:

i need a long gif for my last fm profile, 200x200, quality 100, smoothness 23

sorry if it's too muchย :chick3:

00:48โ€“1:18 (basically the whole first chorus)

ย 

btw how do you download the videos? before imgur banned me i'd upload my screen recorded videos there and then download them to my computer from their website but now idk what to do :rip:

I'll leave it up to last.fm as to whether it's too big or not, I'm not sure what their avi size limit is

ย 

RohyYBY.gif

ย 

Also resized to 170x170 if it looks scrunched when uploaded:

ย 

Pvkx1kn.gif

ย 

I'll message you some...resourcesย :gaycat:

Edited by nostalgic

3 hours ago, nostalgic said:

I'll leave it up to last.fm as to whether it's too big or not, I'm not sure what their avi size limit is

ย 

RohyYBY.gif

ย 

Also resized to 170x170 if it looks scrunched when uploaded:

ย 

Pvkx1kn.gif

ย 

I'll message you some...resourcesย :gaycat:

thank youuuu :jonny5:

Can I please get all Hyunjin parts of this trailer as an aviย :jonny6:

ย 

ย 

42 minutes ago, Hyune said:

Can I please get all Hyunjin parts of this trailer as an aviย :jonny6:

ย 

ย 

A video of just his parts :heart:ย :dancehall:ย 

ย 

Hi sis, can I get an avi size gif from 00:15 to 00:25 right before the cards pop up? (Basicall of the fight between M-Gardevoir and M-Lucario)

ย 

Thanks in advance!

  • Author
On 7/24/2025 at 11:20 AM, Hyune said:

Can I please get all Hyunjin parts of this trailer as an aviย :jonny6:

ย 

ย 

oTADeL5.gif

ย 

3 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

ย 

Hi sis, can I get an avi size gif from 00:15 to 00:25 right before the cards pop up? (Basicall of the fight between M-Gardevoir and M-Lucario)

ย 

Thanks in advance!

HwRaejl.gif

14 hours ago, nostalgic said:

oTADeL5.gif

ย 

HwRaejl.gif

Thanks so much sis!!!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.