The Apple Thread: iPhone 15 Available Now!

Sergi91

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

Just ordered the 14 pro max. I haven't upgraded in 5 years so i'm really excited. 

What!?  Which iPhone are you using sis? :deadbanana4:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starshine

• supertiffany

• Queen.

• Hephaestus

12 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

I upgraded from the iPhone Max XS had it since it first came out

The only reason I decided to upgrade this year because I ran out of storage, the battery was going bad, and i was not able to use airtags with the finder app. 

On 9/27/2022 at 1:47 PM, Queen. said:

2 hours there one-way? Chile I hope it's worth it 

======

Word on the curb is saying that it's the always-on display that can cause it to drain.

Have you updated to the new software update they released last week? 16.0.2?

When I'm at work I turn on my low power mode and it helps alot.  

So I watched one movie (1.5 hours) and 3 shows (45 minutes each) which I streamed/downloaded and watched offline, battery was 100% at 8:30am and 12 hours later (8:37pm now) it’s at 29%. I also turned off the always on function 

17 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

Iphone X. Got it in 2017. It's still in good condition but the battery is going bad and I might as well upgrade instead of getting a new battery :rip: 

On 9/28/2022 at 7:00 PM, Queen. said:

What music app sis? 

The media/music app on Apple products (the one with the red headphone logo)

21 minutes ago, St. Francis said:

The media/music app on Apple products (the one with the red headphone logo)

I thought that what you meant but I use Spotify. 

13 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Iphone X. Got it in 2017. It's still in good condition but the battery is going bad and I might as well upgrade instead of getting a new battery :rip: 

Wow that's crazy!  I swear I only get about 2 years on every iPhone I own before the battery starts going bad. :eek:

I got mine today!

I have a dumb question... But some of the social media accounts I follow have the newer iPhone to post contents that are really clear/smooth videos that looks super HD or maybe 4k. How do I enable that on my iPhone 14 Pro Max? I tried it on IG but the video I posted still looked the same when I had the 8 plus. 

On 9/29/2022 at 10:21 PM, BeenTheShit said:

Wow that's crazy!  I swear I only get about 2 years on every iPhone I own before the battery starts going bad. :eek:

I was able to get 5 years out of my iphone 8 plus before upgrading to the 14 pro max. I was surprised it lasted that long. 

My watch arrives today. No one is going to be home for HOURS, and I’m sure UPS is going to leave it on the porch. I’m worried :dancehall2:

4 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

I have a dumb question... But some of the social media accounts I follow have the newer iPhone to post contents that are really clear/smooth videos that looks super HD or maybe 4k. How do I enable that on my iPhone 14 Pro Max? I tried it on IG but the video I posted still looked the same when I had the 8 plus. 

Under Settings > Camera, you can set the quality that you're recording at. 

19 minutes ago, ratedreid said:

Under Settings > Camera, you can set the quality that you're recording at. 

Which one should I do? 

3 hours ago, JonginBey said:

My watch arrives today. No one is going to be home for HOURS, and I’m sure UPS is going to leave it on the porch. I’m worried :dancehall2:

A signature isn’t required?

2 hours ago, ADMKHN said:

A signature isn’t required?

No, unfortunately; but I went home during my 15 minute 25 minute break and got it off the porch :rip:

Last week, before my AirPods got delivered, I received a notification saying a signature would be required, and yet they just left it on the porch :psyduck:

50 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

No, unfortunately; but I went home during my 15 minute 25 minute break and got it off the porch :rip:

Last week, before my AirPods got delivered, I received a notification saying a signature would be required, and yet they just left it on the porch :psyduck:

I'm assuming it was FedEx? :deadbanana2:

11 hours ago, Attitude said:

I'm assuming it was FedEx? :deadbanana2:

Deliver-It for the AirPods, and UPS for the watch. 

I just got my first apple watch series 8 a few days ago. I really like it but I think for the price there should be a lot more watch faces. I didn't spend extra for cellular because I'm on a prepaid plan. :rip:

On 10/3/2022 at 5:23 PM, Angelo said:

I got mine today!

I have the apple leather wallet because I like the feature that you are able to find it on the find my iphone app. 

17 hours ago, Queen. said:

I have the apple leather wallet because I like the feature that you are able to find it on the find my iphone app. 

Yeah me too! I might get a leather case in the future but i’m loving my clear case at the moment. I like seeing the silver stainless steel side of my iphone.

I’ve been reading complaints about the new notifications on iOS 16. What are y’all’s experience with that? I’m hesitant to update

2 hours ago, Buffy said:

I’ve been reading complaints about the new notifications on iOS 16. What are y’all’s experience with that? I’m hesitant to update

Complaints as in actual technical issues/flaws, or people just complaining because it’s not of their preference? If it’s the former, I haven’t experienced anything bad. If it’s the latter, I love it :giraffe:

Im going to Atlanta on Nov 1st to Nov 7th for BLACKPINK!! :hippo:

Please give me some tips to snatch an iPhone 14 pro dark purple 128gb or 256gb , it is always sold out :'(

4 hours ago, znake said:

Im going to Atlanta on Nov 1st to Nov 7th for BLACKPINK!! :hippo:

Please give me some tips to snatch an iPhone 14 pro dark purple 128gb or 256gb , it is always sold out :'(

If you take alot of photos and videos and apps get the 256gb.

13 minutes ago, Queen. said:

If you take alot of photos and videos and apps get the 256gb.

Sorry, I mean how I can get one iPhone pro , it is always sold out in the website when I put Atlanta location 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.