The Apple Thread: iPhone 15 Available Now!

Sergi91

9 hours ago, Queen. said:

I get mine on Saturday but it's deep purple base model. Upgrading from a iPhone Max XS. I'm praying that I don't regret upgrading to a bigger storage. 

Do you have Verizon? As someone who came from 128GB, the upgrade will be a boost for me and the trade-in offer was way too good to pass up. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starshine

• supertiffany

• Queen.

• Hephaestus

7 minutes ago, Mellark said:

Do you have Verizon? As someone who came from 128GB, the upgrade will be a boost for me and the trade-in offer was way too good to pass up. 

I don't have Verizon, I would have to buy it unlocked because Apple doesn't carry my cellular provider. 

31 minutes ago, Queen. said:

I don't have Verizon, I would have to buy it unlocked because Apple doesn't carry my cellular provider. 

Hmm, okay and that is smart. I ordered mines through Verizon simply because I am in the family plan and it's much cheaper if I traded it in. I had to upgrade to a new 5G plan for $10 more to qualify but I hate how it's coming on the 30th or by then. I ordered through Verizon and they always come earlier than usual. :lmao: 

Edited by Mellark

I’m not able to hide photos in my hidden album :biblio: anyone else has this problem? 

2 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

I’m not able to hide photos in my hidden album :biblio: anyone else has this problem? 

Nope, works just fine for me :michael:

15 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Nope, works just fine for me :michael:

I found the way to do it. It’s no longer the same way as before. Now I have to select the pics then click on the three dots located at the bottom right corner where the “hide” folder option is located.

7 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

I found the way to do it. It’s no longer the same way as before. Now I have to select the pics then click on the three dots located at the bottom right corner where the “hide” folder option is located.

Oh, I've always done it this way, that's why I didn't notice the change. Didn't even know there was another way to do it :chick2:

13 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Oh, I've always done it this way, that's why I didn't notice the change. Didn't even know there was another way to do it :chick2:

The three dots or the arrow pointing up was previously located at the top right side of the screen. A pop up window would appeared with different options like sending the selected media to the recent person you texted… and at the bottom was the “hidden” folder option. 

Verizon doing too much. Can they just ship my phone already? 

Damn, iOS 16 is having a big impact (in a bad way) on my iPhone 13 and Watch S7 battery life. I imagine it's just the devices adjusting to the new OSs, but still...

After four years of an iPhone 8 Plus who right now has a battery life of 51 % (yea I know :toofunny3:) I was finally able to switch to a deep purple iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB. I'm so excited!! I always love when a new phone arrives and you just basically try to discover every little detail about it

I experienced this from Friday evening up until late last night -- it was a total pain -- but now my iPhone is working just fine.  

1 hour ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

I experienced this from Friday evening up until late last night -- it was a total pain -- but now my iPhone is working just fine.  

Same! I did too. Though it came back to life after 30 minutes. 

It still refuses to pair with my Apple watch though. 

On 9/18/2022 at 11:40 AM, Hephaestus said:

Damn, iOS 16 is having a big impact (in a bad way) on my iPhone 13 and Watch S7 battery life. I imagine it's just the devices adjusting to the new OSs, but still...

Yeah until I will have a new phone, no way I'm gonna install it on my XS.

iOS 16 is legit garbo when it comes to battery efficiency. The 13 Pro was known for it's magnificent battery life until I installed the iOS beta and my 14 Pro performs exactly the same. :rip: 

Still undecided if getting the Max size or normal :katie:

• ATRL Moderator
On 9/18/2022 at 8:48 AM, Hobbes said:

Whoever decided to put notifications at the bottom of the lock screen, your mom's a hoe.

For real, driving me nuts

Sigh. Anyone who has Verizon got their phone shipped yet?

11 hours ago, Leptine said:

Still undecided if getting the Max size or normal :katie:

I like the Max, I have bigger hands and it's perfect for streaming. I would get that one. The regular pro is just too small for me.

1 hour ago, Mellark said:

Sigh. Anyone who has Verizon got their phone shipped yet?

I like the Max, I have bigger hands and it's perfect for streaming. I would get that one. The regular pro is just too small for me.

I had the 7 plus back in the day, and I loved the battery duration and big screen but at the same time I really hate carried it inside a pocket even of a jacket, it felt too heavy-big, then I decided to go with standard size for my XS but I then l lowkey missed the battery and big screen, I'm really undecided, also because the normal pro is little more big than the XS so it would be already a sort of upgrading in size :katie:

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

I had the 7 plus back in the day, and I loved the battery duration and big screen but at the same time I really hate carried it inside a pocket even of a jacket, it felt too heavy-big, then I decided to go with standard size for my XS but I then l lowkey missed the battery and big screen, I'm really undecided, also because the normal pro is little more big than the XS so it would be already a sort of upgrading in size :katie:

the pro have more than a day battery life already that was exclusive to the bigger models before, so need to get the pro max 

• ATRL Moderator

I am loving the 14 Pro Max, the battery is so much better than my 12 even with the always on display.  The camera is such a massive improvement and so is the screen quality.  I'm very happy I upgraded!

I got the 14 pro max in black! I'm loving it so far! :katie2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.