The Apple Thread: iPhone 15 Available Now!

Sergi91

I'm probably getting the 14 Pro Max this week finally, currently owning a XS, the bigger period I stayed with a phone in my life, I was tempted to wait but I need to change for battery, and in this period I don't have other expenses to deal so it seems the right time to go for it.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starshine

• supertiffany

• Queen.

• Hephaestus

I’m toying with the idea of upgrading my Apple Watch :eli:

Does anyone else find it strange there's been no beta released for 16.4 yet? :celestial5:

New Apple Leak Reveals iPhone 15 Design Shock.

0x0.jpg?format=jpg&crop=1193,894,x223,y5

Apple iPhone 14 Pro (left) Vs iPhone 15 Pro rendered from leaked CADs

Apple’s iPhone 15 Pro design has been fully exposed following the leak of CAD models used for the phone’s manufacturing. And they reveal Apple is planning some of its most significant design changes in years, including one big shock.

Leaked by 9to5Mac and rendered by 3D designer Ian Zelbo, the models show that the iPhone 15 Pro will indeed switch from Lightning to USB-C, be significantly more rounded than its predecessor with thinner bezels, and feature a rear camera bump that will cause jaws to drop.

960x0.jpg?format=jpg&width=960

iPhone 15 Pro (left) CAD leaks show a massive new rear camera compared to the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro

https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2023/02/21/apple-iphone-15-pro-max-ultra-new-design-camera-usb-c-cad-leak/

On 2/21/2023 at 2:51 PM, Leptine said:

New Apple Leak Reveals iPhone 15 Design Shock.

0x0.jpg?format=jpg&crop=1193,894,x223,y5

Apple iPhone 14 Pro (left) Vs iPhone 15 Pro rendered from leaked CADs

iPhone 15 Pro (left) CAD leaks show a massive new rear camera compared to the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro

https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2023/02/21/apple-iphone-15-pro-max-ultra-new-design-camera-usb-c-cad-leak/

I'm most excited about the switch to USB-C. :clap3:

i'll be pissed if the regular iphone 15s get the dynamic island, I know it's inevitable but I wanna keep feeling like I have something exclusive for a little while longer :fan:

anyways I need them to release a new M3 MacBook air so I can buy the M2 model, the M1 model is a no-no with that design...

On 2/25/2023 at 1:16 AM, Attitude said:

Someone stop me from upgrading my iPhone 12 to 14 Pro Max. :skull:

I have a 13 and I'm so tempted but I'm telling myself I can wait until September. :'(

On 2/15/2023 at 10:25 PM, DONTYELLATME said:

Should I upgrade from iPhone 11 Pro Max to iPhone 14 or wait till the 15

On 2/25/2023 at 7:16 AM, Attitude said:

I'm in the same situation but worse since i still own a XS, it still works fine, battery is the only issue, but it still endure me one day more or less with using it and I didn't updated the last iOS, I know that would destory the battery for good, I was so decided to upgrade this past week, but all the rumors coming about the 15 prevented me, considering it's just 6 months now until the new release, don't know what to do, my XS can definitely survive other 6 months.

It just bothers me having to spend a lot of money since I'm from Europe for a phone than in 6 months will be already old :deadbanana:

24 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

I have a 13 and I'm so tempted but I'm telling myself I can wait until September. :'(

In your case it doesn't make sense upgrading from 13 to 14.

the iphone 15 with the usbc port is delicious but i cant justify paying 1349€ for a phone that is essentially the same as mine atm

On 2/25/2023 at 2:16 PM, Attitude said:

wait for the 15

it has the USB C and of course better battery life, since it has thicker chassis so it should have longer battery which wasnt present in the 14 iPhone

The new iPhone 15 Max (or ultra) color is cute! Idk if it's better than the purple tho. My purple iPhone 14 Pro Max is stunning.

1 hour ago, Cheers said:

The new iPhone 15 Max (or ultra) color is cute! Idk if it's better than the purple tho. My purple iPhone 14 Pro Max is stunning.

yeah, it will still be a max, they will have the Ultra on 16 tho

how much yall paid for your current phone

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra >>>>>> iPhone 14 Pro Max.

K bye for now, Sunshine. <3 :heart:

So we’re going back to the superior iPhone 6/7/8 shape? :thing:

On 2/28/2023 at 9:43 PM, Katamari said:

Like $1 000 :giraffe: (iPhone 13, 256 gb)

bought in TX bc the Mexican prices…. Chile

Edited by Zeferino

You guys, I recently bought an Apple TV 4K to so I can forward audio from my TV and consoles to my HomePod mini stereo pair and when I tell you it's so good... It's super easy and quick to set up, requires little to no additional gear (assuming one already has high speed HDMI cables) and there's no noticeable delay whatsoever.

I thought I spent too much to achieve this small home theatre setup (it really isn't but you get the point), but it's really not a lot when I saw how much soundbars and stuff like that cost. I'm very happy with the result!

On 3/1/2023 at 8:32 PM, Attitude said:

The iPhone 14 Pro doesn’t have a SIM card tray? :deadbanana4:

In Europe yes, I think only the American ones don't have it anymore.

Apple introduces new iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus

A beautiful yellow joins the lineup, with incredible battery life, a powerful dual-camera system for pro-level photos and videos, and groundbreaking safety capabilities, including Emergency SOS via satellite and Crash Detection.

gsmarena_001.jpg

On 3/1/2023 at 11:43 AM, Katamari said:

1000USD for 256gb iphone 13 pro max 

does anyone have some tips to buy refurbished apple products or good deals in US to take it overseas? thanksss

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.