The Apple Thread: iPhone 15 Available Now!

Sergi91

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starshine

• supertiffany

• Queen.

• Hephaestus

45 minutes ago, Danial said:

Is it worth upgrade to 15 pro from 12 pro max?

Literally no, keep your Pro Max. This is what I did and I regret it. The smaller keyboard is so annoying.

Edited by needs

1 hour ago, needs said:

Literally no, keep your Pro Max. This is what I did and I regret it. The smaller keyboard is so annoying.

I’ve mixed feelings towards the larger phone as the pro max is heavy and difficult to use with single hand. Is the keyboard the only downside for you?

12 hours ago, Danial said:

I’ve mixed feelings towards the larger phone as the pro max is heavy and difficult to use with single hand. Is the keyboard the only downside for you?

Oh if you don't like the bigger phone then you might be a fan of the 15 Pro. Personally I don't see a big difference between the regular 15 and the Pro though so it might be worth checking out the 15 to save some money. The keyboard is the main downside to me but again I preferred the bigger phone.

• Like 2

After using the Vision Pro for the past 4 days, the longest being a 7 hour session connected to an outlet:rip:...  I do really think this is where the future is headed (once they reduce the weight and size). There's unparalleled experiences that make me feel like I'm in a sci-fi and also many downfalls that bring me back to reality like the keyboard, weight, FOV, app ecosystem.

My phone and Mac feel like ancient tech compared to this, like I couldn't really gaf about the next iPhone update because it will never compare to what I experience on the VP. I'm surprised they never called Niantic. :chick1: This ad would actually be possible in the future iterations if they added 5G/GPS.

I see this more of a iPad/Mac replacement rather than the next iPhone.

Vision Pro = iPad/Mac

Vision as glasses = the next iPhone

Unfortunately I'm returning because it's $4k and I'd rather wait for a 2nd or 3rd gen. It was a cute test trial. :rip: 

• Like 3

I just got my Apple Vision Pro today and immediately turned into iJustine:  everything was just so cool!!!  wasn’t a fan of other VR headsets but AVP is one that fits my wants and needs.  I primarily will be using mine for streaming and basic browsing purposes while at home.  The immersive experience with Alicia Keys is so good and I want more of these featuring other artists. But I also agree with the many downfalls that @Starshine mentioned.  

Apple can kiss my ass with that dinosaur experience.  It starts off cute, I saw that T-Rex and double clicked.  :rip:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

I just got my Apple Vision Pro today and immediately turned into iJustine:  everything was just so cool!!!  wasn’t a fan of other VR headsets but AVP is one that fits my wants and needs.  I primarily will be using mine for streaming and basic browsing purposes while at home.  The immersive experience with Alicia Keys is so good and I want more of these featuring other artists. But I also agree with the many downfalls that @Starshine mentioned.  

Apple can kiss my ass with that dinosaur experience.  It starts off cute, I saw that T-Rex and double clicked.  :rip:

The scream I scrumpt when that big ***** starting approaching me. I’m gonna return mine for now, but may end up buying it again and doing a refitting in a couple months because apparently the FOV becomes so much better at like a size 21. The 1.1 update seemed to improve a lot of things like Persona and I’ll wait for more things to come.

:suburban:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, VOSS said:

I hope this surprises no one. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.