The Apple Thread: iPhone 15 Available Now!

Sergi91

I'm upgrading to the airpods pro 2. It has good improvement from the first ones, the volume control accessibility is impressive. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starshine

• supertiffany

• Queen.

• Hephaestus

41 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Should I refrain from updating my 12 Pro Max to iOS 16? Does it really affect the battery life that much?

wish I had read about this before updating. my 12 Pro's battery life has basically been cut in half

**** Apple tbh

1 hour ago, Lost In Paradise said:

wish I had read about this before updating. my 12 Pro's battery life has basically been cut in half

**** Apple tbh

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that :chick3: i updated to iOS 15.7  but I guess I will hold off on iOS 16 till they get the bugs sorted

Just purchased the new iPhone 14 Pro (upgrading from last years 13 Pro). 

Last iPhone I had I did the iPhone direct transfer and it went smoothly. However this transfer it’s asking me to enter my Apple ID, and listing all the accounts “associated to my Apple ID” but apparently it’s from all the musics I downloaded? And I can’t even skip it? Anyone know how to by pass it??

AirPods Pro 2nd Gen sound divine compared to the 1st gen!! And the ANC / transparency mode improvements are so much bigger than I expected :jonnycat:

I lost my AirPods Pro Gen 1 case last night and was just gonna get a new case but my Apple Store didn’t have any appointments (it needed a genius appointment for some reason). Kinda a blessing in disguise :chick3:

The pill shape is more distracting than the notch ever was, low-key.  

20 hours ago, Attitude said:

Updated my 12 Pro Max to iOS 16 and now battery is draining faster. :skull:

Yeah iOS 16 is a shitshow. App crashes, stutters, battery drainage all for a stupid Lock Screen. :rip:

12 hours ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

I feel the same way, but I guess it's supposed to be? :skull:

-

Anyway M2 Pro Macs are rumored to be announced through a press release in October. I wonder if I should sell my M1 Pro 14" and either get the Mac mini or the upgraded 14". Completely unnecessary, but resale values are always solid for Macs so idrc.

kinda upset both of magic keyboards isn't offered any kind of repair from apple except replacement sad

this year won't be an upgrading year for me since I'll keep my M1 air and iPhone 13 mini 

On 9/25/2022 at 12:58 PM, PopMusicJunkie said:

if they made that dynamic island a notch then it would have been a smaller notch than the 13

they should have kept a notch, since the interactive actions in the dynamic island can still be done in the notch.

On 9/24/2022 at 4:49 AM, Feather said:

Just purchased the new iPhone 14 Pro (upgrading from last years 13 Pro). 

Last iPhone I had I did the iPhone direct transfer and it went smoothly. However this transfer it’s asking me to enter my Apple ID, and listing all the accounts “associated to my Apple ID” but apparently it’s from all the musics I downloaded? And I can’t even skip it? Anyone know how to by pass it??

how's the battery life of iphone 14 pro over 13 pro? any noticeable differences so far?

3 hours ago, supertiffany said:

how

When you select the network you’re connected to, there’s a line for the password. 

On 9/22/2022 at 11:45 AM, Queen. said:

I'm upgrading to the airpods pro 2. It has good improvement from the first ones, the volume control accessibility is impressive. 

On 9/23/2022 at 5:52 PM, Lost In Paradise said:

AIRPODS PRO 2ND GEN ARE INCREDIBLE

On 9/24/2022 at 4:23 PM, iconicyayo said:

AirPods Pro 2nd Gen sound divine compared to the 1st gen!! And the ANC / transparency mode improvements are so much bigger than I expected :jonnycat:

I lost my AirPods Pro Gen 1 case last night and was just gonna get a new case but my Apple Store didn’t have any appointments (it needed a genius appointment for some reason). Kinda a blessing in disguise :chick3:

I was on the fence about ordering them since I have the first gen but now I'm excited see all the positive feedback here and elsewhere!  They're supposed to arrive tomorrow! :duca:

5 hours ago, supertiffany said:

how's the battery life of iphone 14 pro over 13 pro? any noticeable differences so far?

I haven’t used it much because my files haven’t been transferred! 

but my battery is 100% this morning at 7:30am. Commuted to work (2 hours) watched a full movie, YouTube browsing and its at 78% now (11:00am)

14 hours ago, Feather said:

but my battery is 100% this morning at 7:30am. Commuted to work (2 hours) watched a full movie, YouTube browsing and its at 78% now (11:00am)

80% for 4 hours usage seems great.

were you using an LTE or 5G all throughout those?

On 9/26/2022 at 10:03 AM, Feather said:

2 hours there one-way? Chile I hope it's worth it 

======

Word on the curb is saying that it's the always-on display that can cause it to drain.

Have you updated to the new software update they released last week? 16.0.2?

When I'm at work I turn on my low power mode and it helps alot.  

It's so annoying that you can't clear queue on the music app unless you clear the songs one by one.

On 9/27/2022 at 12:57 PM, St. Francis said:

It's so annoying that you can't clear queue on the music app unless you clear the songs one by one.

What music app sis? 

My Apple Watch, that I preordered weeks ago, has finally moved to the "preparing to ship" stage. Also, after seeing several positive reviews, I ordered the AirPods Pro 2 yesterday, and that will be arriving today :ducky:

Edit: My package arrived. Can't wait to try them out!

Edited by JonginBey

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.