The Apple Thread: iPhone 15 Available Now!

Sergi91

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starshine

• supertiffany

• Queen.

• Hephaestus

• ATRL Moderator
21 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Just updated to iOS16 and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make the text font color underneath my apps on my Home Screen to go back to white. It's black now and I cannot stand it 

I figured it out, but it's so dumb that you have to customize the Lock Screen to then be able to customize the home screen (unless there's another way to go about it?)

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Better Mistakes said:

The new lock screen is nice but why can’t i quickly and easily set a new home screen wallpaper without going through the lock screen wallpaper and its settings first? :psyduck:

This this this. I 100% guarantee they are going to change this with the next update or so it seems like such an oversight 

Pre-ordered my Space Black 14 PRO MAX 128GB on Friday (financed, thank you Charter Communications), so I'm waiting to jump on iOS16 when that arrives. Not gonna update. 

Going from iPhone X (will sell to offset the cost, as it is still in great working condition and 91% battery health) to this is gonna be a LEAP for me. :WAP:

Going to upgrade from  XR to 14 Pro :jonny2: This is the biggest upgrade leap for me, I’m so excited :duca:

Any talk of the volume control coming back on the Home Screen when music is playing?

Y'all I just got a Galaxy Fold 4 as a second phone and Apple better get on this ASAP.  It's amazing, but Android is like a bargain bin of half baked concepts so I need an Apple foldable with iOS.  This thing is seriously incredible tho, and the interior screen is actually very durable contrary to what I expected.

Alsoooo purpose iPhone 14 Pro Max and new AirPods Pro 2 coming this Friday, I love technology saur much ugh :jonny5:

i like the new update but it just bothers me that i can’t either change the volume or skip a certain part of the song while they are like this :rip:

spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by hallucinate
couldn’t really explain it but you know what i mean nnnn

7 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

i like the new update but it just bothers me that i can’t either change the volume or skip a certain part of the song while they are like this :rip:

spacer.pngspacer.png

That Tinashe promo :chick1:

7 hours ago, Matthew said:

Any talk of the volume control coming back on the Home Screen when music is playing?

7 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I need this!!!  :biblio:

it's actually good for me coz i always touched the volume bar accidentally :ahh: I love the full album cover art on lock screen a lot :WAP:

My iPhone 14 Pro Max in Deep Purple arrives on Friday so I wont bother updating. 

I currently have the Apple Watch 5 but idk if I want to get an Apple Watch 8 Stainless Steel or get the Apple Watch Ultra hmm..

Anyone else here upgrading to the 14 pro/pro max from a 13 pro/pro max?

I just got my alpine green 13 pro max a few months ago but the space black colour and dynamic island are really tempting me :WAP:

For the first time ever, I just pre-ordered the iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB in Black through Verizon. I am hyped. I am looking for new cases right now right now.

Edited by Mellark

I really need to upgrade my phone. The new update looks gorgeous, but unfortunately my phone isn’t compatible with it. :jonny2:

On 9/12/2022 at 4:34 PM, modeblock said:

Pre-ordered my Space Black 14 PRO MAX 128GB on Friday (financed, thank you Charter Communications), so I'm waiting to jump on iOS16 when that arrives. Not gonna update. 

Going from iPhone X (will sell to offset the cost, as it is still in great working condition and 91% battery health) to this is gonna be a LEAP for me. :WAP:

Did you get your X on launch or have the battery replaced at all? That’s very impressive battery life. 

1 hour ago, Mellark said:

For the first time ever, I just pre-ordered the iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB in Black through Verizon. I am hyped. I am looking for new cases right now right now.

I definitely recommend the Caudabe cases! They’re the best I’ve come across and are always rated highly among tech enthusiasts. 

9 hours ago, wildsidenormani said:

I just got my alpine green 13 pro max a few months ago but the space black colour and dynamic island are really tempting me :WAP:

I’m upgrading from a 13 PM to 14 PM. I told myself I wasn’t but I can’t resist. 

16 minutes ago, ADMKHN said:

Did you get your X on launch or have the battery replaced at all? That’s very impressive battery life. 

Bought it used a couple years ago, and the battery she's been rihplaced with an original Apple battery. This is my first launch iPhone since the 7. :bird:

I upgraded from the 12 pro to the 14 pro max in deep purple! I skipped the 13 because there was literally no point but I can justify going to the 14. Also excited for the bigger screen!

On 9/11/2022 at 9:02 AM, Leptine said:

Why they get rid of the mini model, was it a flop?

I know several people who prefer small phone, it made sense imo, I don't get the point of a 14 Plus.

On 9/11/2022 at 9:36 AM, pimmelfratze said:

Heard that it’s cause demand was low for the 13 mini. I feel like the mini is the perfect size 

It's funny because 14 Pro is apparently selling less than 13 mini, but I'm sure it won't disappear from their 2023 lineup. I guess size doesn't really matter, when given the choice consumers will usually go for the "bigger and better" device despite the price point. They probably chose to cut it just because the lower price wasn't worth the effort to keep it, especially when they could sell a Plus model for more.

15 hours ago, Mellark said:

I get mine on Saturday but it's deep purple base model. Upgrading from a iPhone Max XS. I'm praying that I don't regret upgrading to a bigger storage. 

17 hours ago, ADMKHN said:

That’s very impressive battery life. 

I have a XS since 2018, my battery health is still at 94% without previous substitutions, I admit I don't use it much tho since for various reasons I spend more time on my MacBook Pro and I do majority of stuff with the laptop but still impressive, I also often forgot to charge it so I often let it die.

On 9/13/2022 at 5:39 PM, wildsidenormani said:

Keep it sis, it's not worthy it just for change color and the dynamic island, you're gonna regret at the end, unless you have money to thrown.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.