The Apple Thread: iPhone 15 Available Now!

Sergi91

Honestly Apple made a mistake in deleting the iPod Touch, for some people (me at least) still made sense having a smaller and light device more practical to use during workout, runnings, ecc, and Apple Watch has a very a limited storage.

On eBay they're still buying the few remained at even 3x 4x of the original price.

If anything they should have returned to make this nano one, perfect for workout compatible with Apple Music and Spotify.

216409_e4f8a0b2-1cef-42de-8408-4efef8423

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starshine

• supertiffany

• Queen.

• Hephaestus

I got promoted at work and got a nice bonus and Macbooks are on a decent sale at Bestbuy and I finally splurged and got an M1 16 inch pro. I am in love with it, it is so gorgeous :jonny3:

• Like 1

Coming from a NTB MBP 2017 model with 8gb of ram and intel i5, is the M1 MBA still worth it or should i spend extra for an M2 MBA?

12 hours ago, If U Seek Amy said:

I got promoted at work and got a nice bonus and Macbooks are on a decent sale at Bestbuy and I finally splurged and got an M1 16 inch pro. I am in love with it, it is so gorgeous :jonny3:

Congrats on your promotion! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2023 at 7:44 AM, Better Mistakes said:

Pray with me that the 15 pro ultra max comes in green 

Burgundy-Deep Red is rumored.

iPhone-15-Pro-Burgandy-Feature.jpg

On 3/20/2023 at 1:22 AM, jomarr said:

Coming from a NTB MBP 2017 model with 8gb of ram and intel i5, is the M1 MBA still worth it or should i spend extra for an M2 MBA?

I read that there isn't much difference between M1 and M2, the M1 has even a better performance in some tests.

On 3/9/2023 at 3:50 PM, theweekend said:

does anyone have some tips to buy refurbished apple products or good deals in US to take it overseas? thanksss

can somebody help me??? :jonny6:

• 2 weeks later...

I got an iPhone 14 Pro a couple of weeks ago.

Does the date/time display always being on drain the battery quickly?

16 hours ago, HBK-79 said:

I got an iPhone 14 Pro a couple of weeks ago.

Does the date/time display always being on drain the battery quickly?

yeah u dont have that on

If this ends up being true, Apple should definitely do different colors and redesign the freakin' Magic Mouse.  

Battery life on both my iPhone 13 and Watch S7 on the latest OSs is so poor, literally feels like cut in half with the same amount of usage (which is not even intensive since I spend most of my day on my Mac anyway). Is anyone else experiencing something similar?

13 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Battery life on both my iPhone 13 and Watch S7 on the latest OSs is so poor, literally feels like cut in half with the same amount of usage (which is not even intensive since I spend most of my day on my Mac anyway). Is anyone else experiencing something similar?

I am using a Watch S6 and an iPhone 14 Pro Max. I have not noticed any difference sadly :(

On 3/31/2023 at 3:50 PM, theweekend said:

can somebody help me??? :jonny6:

I sadly cannot help with the overseas aspect as I am not sure how that all works with functionality when moved out of the US 

13 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Same for my bf. It's draining the battery like crazy. But maybe that's planned. 

On 3/19/2023 at 8:22 PM, jomarr said:

Get the M1. Unlike some prior tech this upgrade is extremely minimal and like someone else said the M1 even outperformed in some areas. Unless you REALLY want that new color just go M1 

On 4/15/2023 at 1:00 AM, If U Seek Amy said:

I am using a Watch S6 and an iPhone 14 Pro Max. I have not noticed any difference sadly :(

14 Pro Max makes sense, it's their latest and best phone right now so I don't expect to have battery issues so early. I restarted my Watch after posting the other day and it seems like it has helped a bit. Apparently it's (unwritten) good practice to restart Apple devices after they get an update, I wasn't aware of that.

On 4/15/2023 at 1:03 AM, Badgalbriel said:

Same for my bf. It's draining the battery like crazy. But maybe that's planned. 

It's most likely planned, but it feels like it's happening too fast. To be fair these are my first iPhone and Watch, but the difference in battery performance just a year makes (again, with below average usage) is huge. I never had such issues with Android devices.

• 1 month later...

The way I might get the iPhone XV if left unsupervised :eli:

Spoiler

Not that I need financial guidance, I just love wasting money :skull:

Does anyone have or have used the new apple headphones? If so, do you recommend buying? I want to buy them but the ridiculous cost is definitely putting me off, I'd probably have to purchase them on finance.

On 3/17/2023 at 6:35 PM, Leptine said:

Honestly Apple made a mistake in deleting the iPod Touch, for some people (me at least) still made sense having a smaller and light device more practical to use during workout, runnings, ecc, and Apple Watch has a very a limited storage.

On eBay they're still buying the few remained at even 3x 4x of the original price.

If anything they should have returned to make this nano one, perfect for workout compatible with Apple Music and Spotify.

exactly and it can even replace an apple watch

On 3/17/2023 at 10:35 AM, Leptine said:

Not really. It's more profitable to sell you icloud storage/apple music than to sell iPods

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.