Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

• ATRL Moderator
36 minutes ago, Ego. said:

I honestly had no idea Metroid prime was such a revered game, I'm definitely gonna pick it this week when physicals drop

It's in the top 5 Switch games according to Metascore :WAP: I knew it was acclaimed at launch on GameCube, but the reviews are basically saying the remaster is even better.

Edited by feelslikeadream

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

• ATRL Moderator

Just finished tallying the rate results :toofunny2:

Tomorrow afternoon I'll reveal the bottom 5, which come from four different franchises :fan:

4 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Just finished tallying the rate results :toofunny2:

Tomorrow afternoon I'll reveal the bottom 5, which come from four different franchises :fan:

Birdo will clear  and come out on top like the legend she is :bird:

• ATRL Moderator

Anyone playing the @Katamari Democracy Reroll game that's out this week for the game trial?

I just tried it out for an hour and it was cute. The king's bulge was the highlight so far :WAP:

50 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Anyone playing the @Katamari Democracy Reroll game that's out this week for the game trial?

I just tried it out for an hour and it was cute. The king's bulge was the highlight so far :WAP:

I just tried it out earlier and it was a lot of fun but it also gave me motion sickness & a bit of a headache from all the actions & rolling around :deadbanana: 10/10 would try again

Edited by Kirby Kirbs

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Did you like the ost :giraffe:

Edited by Katamari

OT2 just leaked, to go into XC3 and grind out the DLC character's crazy skills first, or to start qualiTEA first.  

9ot904t8bgja1.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=64ad45a96b6105a3db5f0b5b8aebae93ce8a33e7

w1GkqKwF0Kq_-r-wSU8EPa8HfEponAJSBQIkk-q8axk.jpg?auto=webp&s=74e16ac970658a4a899971c27bcd21cb5d633bab

• ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, Kirby Kirbs said:

I just tried it out earlier and it was a lot of fun but it also gave me motion sickness & a bit of a headache from all the actions & rolling around :deadbanana: 10/10 would try again

nnnn I didn't get motion sick, but I def got annoyed by how limited your view is. Why don't they let you zoom the camera out? :deadbanana2:

9 hours ago, Katamari said:

Did you like the ost :giraffe:

YES!

I know you love meeee 
I wanna waaad you up into my liiiiiife 
Let's roll up TO BE!! 

A single star in the skyYyYy 

spacer.png

The updated thread title :jonny6:

Can’t wait to pick up Remastered tomorrow

olivia-wilde-olivia.gif

• ATRL Moderator

WTF! I preordered Prime Remastered on Amazon and I just got an order update that says it's going to arrive on MARCH 14th :deadbanana4: The scam! :angry:

Just reached chapter 4 in XC3, have about 40 hours already in and still loving it, my fav Xenoblade game so far :WAP:

It's very easy though, I'm overleveled from doing all the side quests, literally 16 levels higher than the main story enemies now, had to switch from Normal to Hard and still bodying every enemy in my path :bibliahh:

3 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

nnnn I didn't get motion sick, but I def got annoyed by how limited your view is. Why don't they let you zoom the camera out? :deadbanana2:

YES!

I know you love meeee 
I wanna waaad you up into my liiiiiife 
Let's roll up TO BE!! 

A single star in the skyYyYy 

spacer.png

yeah the sequel We love katamari has more quality of life changes and better everything 

including the OST 

yes stan Gay Sera Sera! But its not the best song aka Roll Me In

spacer.png

Edited by Katamari

5 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

WTF! I preordered Prime Remastered on Amazon and I just got an order update that says it's going to arrive on MARCH 14th :deadbanana4: The scam! :angry:

Something’s going on with the availability of the game. It’s sold out from pre orders nearly everywhere the day it was announced yet there hasn’t been any restock :rip: Looks like Nintendo really underestimated the demand. The sabotage :cries: 

• ATRL Moderator
29 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Something’s going on with the availability of the game. It’s sold out from pre orders nearly everywhere the day it was announced yet there hasn’t been any restock :rip: Looks like Nintendo really underestimated the demand. The sabotage :cries: 

Then Amazon shouldn't have had preorders open :angry: Let me revise my rate scores real quick and give Samus a 0 for this.

On 2/18/2023 at 8:14 PM, feelslikeadream said:

Just made the graphics, which pay homage to the Game Boy Color, my first Nintendo device :gaycat2:

Some housekeeping real quick:

@AgentChain You can't give three 0s. Please DM me the ONE person you'd like to give a zero to.

@DJBroox and @ebaby: You both put a single name in the field for 11/0; do you want that person to get an 11 or a 0?

I thought I'd get 20 responses max but I'm almost at 50 :deadbanana2:

Can you PM me? I can’t even remember who I put 

• ATRL Moderator

arzqxvY.png

:wave2: Attention Nintendivas! :wave2:

I'll be revealing the Bubbling Under in a moment.

- Five Nintendo Girlies will get the axe

- One series is going to lose TWO participants already :eek:

- Six participants are going to lose their 11

(Also, did y'all even spot Xtina in the rate graphic?)

#21 Isabelle

(20-2 the others)

#1 Birdo

Manifesting :nicole2:

Edited by Gourgeist

• ATRL Moderator

spacer.png

High Score:

10: Euterpe, Rigalo, Chiidish

Low Score:

0: @Goaty

1: Antonini, Axel., CBC, gagacasanova, Magickarp, sugrbby666

deserved better :clap3:

Lucina deserved better not shocked by the lack of taste from some of those names :biblionny:

We are sick of Fire Emblem payola shoving these girls down our throats, into our Smash games. The people have had enough.

Lucina out already 

sad! 

tharja would never tho 

Can we get a brief summary on what a Lucina is because I don’t know flops :sorry: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.