RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Almodusa said:

We all remember where we were...

q1y8k7t2rnd01.gif

C U N T   C U N T   C U N T

mprlt9l.jpg

12. Tatianna

Season 2(1/12)

All Stars 2 (3/10)

Average: 8.898

Queen of All Queens (15): @1000formsofacting

11s x13: @Antonini@butterflymimi@CroNich@Dekkan@Fancyhoodlum@Heirloom@kipperskipper@madonnas@Rabbit@Rigalo@Save The Day@Scooter@slimfem

10s x17: @Aston Martin@bestfiction@Claymore@dumbsparce@Guy12345@Gwegend@Jaded.@KaledKalil@kataraqueen@khalyan@killer_rose@LastKiss@shark_heather@Sheegs@Thanatos@unino@Whis

4: @Almodusa

"People at the party and I'm wanting to dance. Other ugly ass ******* ain't standing no chance. Dudes looking at me like they wanna get in my pants. Come on, *****, see me with them hands. See me with them hands. His back on the wall, my ass on his HUH. Grinding for a second...his stuff's getting thick. He doesn't know it, but I'm getting firm too. Cuz boys really need to know before calling me boo. Because what you see, isn't always the truth. Say it with me, what you see, isn't always the truth. Thank you. Because baby boy, I got all the same parts that you do. The same parts. The same parts. The same parts..."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, genetic fail said:

mprlt9l.jpg

12. Tatianna

Season 2(1/12)

All Stars 2 (3/10)

Average: 8.898

Queen of All Queens (15): @1000formsofacting

11s x13: @Antonini@butterflymimi@CroNich@Dekkan@Fancyhoodlum@Heirloom@kipperskipper@madonnas@Rabbit@Rigalo@Save The Day@Scooter@slimfem

10s x17: @Aston Martin@bestfiction@Claymore@dumbsparce@Guy12345@Gwegend@Jaded.@KaledKalil@kataraqueen@khalyan@killer_rose@LastKiss@shark_heather@Sheegs@Thanatos@unino@Whis

4: @Almodusa

"People at the party and I'm wanting to dance. Other ugly ass ******* ain't standing no chance. Dudes looking at me like they wanna get in my pants. Come on, *****, see me with them hands. See me with them hands. His back on the wall, my ass on his HUH. Grinding for a second...his stuff's getting thick. He doesn't know it, but I'm getting firm too. Cuz boys really need to know before calling me boo. Because what you see, isn't always the truth. Say it with me, what you see, isn't always the truth. Thank you. Because baby boy, I got all the same parts that you do. The same parts. The same parts. The same parts..."

A DMV legend. :worship::worship2:

• ATRL Moderator

Detox and Tati gone… stop the count!

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Season 2 In Memoriam

2PGdGs0.png

12. Tatianna

20. Jessica Wild

23. Jujubee

46. Tyra Sanchez

66. Raven

88. Kylie Sonique Love

97. Morgan McMichaels

99. Sahara Davenport

117. Shangela

135. Pandora Boxx

144. Nicole Paige Brooks

146. Mystique Summers

Cast Average: 6.452

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.