• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alldeezy

• Kern

• KFC

• Danes

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, stupidjock said:

If a random man walked in my house I would put my legs up in the air and say welcome 

Lemme get your address 

• Haha 1

my mom is coming to visit in a few days, time to hide all my dildos 

JYKdMlG.gif

and i have a dick appointment tonight, I'm not in the mood  but he's too hot to cancel on

JYKdMlG.gif

9 hours ago, stupidjock said:

If a random man walked in my house I would put my legs up in the air and say welcome 

that's how you get chlamydia sis, make sure he uses a condom

JYKdMlG.gif

7 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

and i have a dick appointment tonight, I'm not in the mood  but he's too hot to cancel on

JYKdMlG.gif

Lucky. The smoking hot man I hooked up with almost 2 months ago randomly cancelled on me for Saturday and now I doubt I’ll ever hear from him again. Now I’m back to square 1 

10 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

that's how you get chlamydia sis, make sure he uses a condom

JYKdMlG.gif

I already have chlamydia. Maybe if I get another one they will cancel each other 

JYKdMlG.gif

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Lucky. The smoking hot man I hooked up with almost 2 months ago randomly cancelled on me for Saturday and now I doubt I’ll ever hear from him again. Now I’m back to square 1 

Why not? But man it happens so often where I live, on grindr once I got cancelled last minute by like 10 guys in a row, I felt cursed :toofunny3:

12 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

I already have chlamydia. Maybe if I get another one they will cancel each other 

JYKdMlG.gif

Girl if you got yourself on some medication that would be gone by now,  get your ass into a clinic

JYKdMlG.gif

9 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Why not? But man it happens so often where I live, on grindr once I got cancelled last minute by like 10 guys in a row, I felt cursed :toofunny3:

I just…do not trust people. He’s the first and only guy I’ve ever hooked up with (strictly woman before him) and he was EVERYTHING, but he’s also a *****, and lives 90 minutes+ from me. 

We’ve talked sporadically since,which surprised me because I was sure I was getting ghosted, and he claims he still wants to hang again, but I’m trying to go in with the mindset that “I will never see nor hear from him again” so that I don’t get massively disappointed and can just move on and be pleasantly surprised when I do get that “hey my man!” Text from him out of nowhere every now and then like I have the last 2 months since 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bears01 said:

but I’m trying to go in with the mindset that “I will never see nor hear from him again” so that I don’t get massively disappointed and can just move on and be pleasantly surprised when I do get that “hey my man!” Text from him out of nowhere every now and then like I have the last 2 months since 

Maybe I should take this approach too to avoid being disappointed all the time :toofunny3:

5 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Maybe I should take this approach too to avoid being disappointed all the time :toofunny3:

With me it’s an ego thing. I’ve never been a *****, but everyone I always hook up with always comes back for more. But I don’t trust people, and I hate being disappointed, and he massively disappointed me. So I set my expectations to the floor and have decided to give zero effort going forward (and trying to find someone as hot or hotter so I can forget about him. I have my eye on someone and am working for it, but It’s unfortunately gonna take time since he lives far but travels for work thankfully) 

I feel like I've bought everything I could have ever wanted. what do I do now? ughhhhh

6 hours ago, stupidjock said:

JYKdMlG.gif

what did I just read?! disgusting!!! that's why I only sleep with people with a credit score of 700+

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

I feel like I've bought everything I could have ever wanted. what do I do now? ughhhhh

Buy me everything I could ever want bestie

think once my car insurance is paid for the year .. then i'll find a tattoo place near by and book in my 2nd Allday inspired tattoo!  this time will be the bear from his Access single cover :duca:

2 hours ago, KFC said:

Buy me everything I could ever want bestie

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Xtina23 said:

what did I just read?! disgusting!!! that's why I only sleep with people with a credit score of 700+

Watch your mouth troll/dupe ! 

• Thumbs Down 1

11 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Girl if you got yourself on some medication that would be gone by now,  get your ass into a clinic

JYKdMlG.gif

I prefer to get my ass on that dick

22 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Watch your mouth troll/dupe ! 

more like dupe your chlamydia, henny

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Xtina23 said:

more like dupe your chlamydia, henny

spacer.png

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! 🤬

Edited by stupidjock
  • Like 1

I’m going home now #walkofshame to get ready before work 

but let me not comment on last night :priceless:

I think I have no choice but to stream Bionic and get myself breakfast 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.