Stream “Short n’ Sweet” for Student Loan Relief, Clear Skin and Poppers Culture ×

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

Excited for Nayeon solo :clap3: There are rumors about how the title will be produced by BEP so hoping it's a hit, especially since she's the most popular member in Korea. Not worried about the sales that much. 

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, levi_valvi said:

Sana has solo smash potiential too :giraffe:

Hey :chick1: Thoughts on LE GARAFIM?

The smiles on their faces when the crowd was singing the pre-chorus  :gaycat6:

Also Wonyoung is the IT girl among teenagers nnn the screams she got at some points :bam:

NoLo will easily overshadow BTS release because it'll be a historical moment in Kpop where Twice gurliez finally having solo releases. IU is shaking too. 

PolishedWeightyCowbird-size_restricted.g

#NAYOLO should be a JYP production if it were up to me, it’s just tradition. But BEP would serve a better song. Watch it be neither tho.

Consider the fact that Wendy could sell 200k Nayeon will do better than that so album wise it will be a success

If she get a right song it may smash 

Yawn is shaking :gaycat5:

Edited by OrionHwang

1 hour ago, dangerlady said:

JYPE is good in creating an image for their fave girls. So I'm hoping Nayeon gets her actress Suzy/Solo debut Sunmi kind of success.

And an acting debut for the other girls.

Their Korean members don't have the visual for acting.

The only one who does is Tzuyu too bad she's Chinese :cm:

jyp gg soloists track record is flawless i know godyeon is going to serve

**** this month long teasing period tho

PolishedWeightyCowbird-size_restricted.g 

34 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

wait when you put it like this :toofunny2:

whew the potential bloodbath

BP will be coming with another full album (8 songs), and I doubt they would release it at once. With the lead single coming June/July, there is a good chance they might release something in August as well (the album or the second single).

1 hour ago, AxelFox said:

Wait it just hit me that if her solo is coming at the end of June then there is no group comeback in sight :chick3:

The material better be really good or else

They have a Japanese album coming in July. Nayeon solo June, Japanese album July and Korean comeback in August. Aespa, ITZY and BlackPink need to take notes.

2 hours ago, WhalieX said:

I-

No cause let’s talk about this :bibliahh:

The amount of receipts????

Edited by Park Jinyoung

21 minutes ago, OrionHwang said:

Their Korean members don't have the visual for acting.

The only one who does is Tzuyu too bad she's Chinese :cm:

Why people think you need to be good looking to be an actors. Most idols are just **** actors and have a panned drama (minus eunwoo) that’s why they aren’t taken seriously :gaycat6: 

44 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

Hey :chick1: Thoughts on LE GARAFIM?

Hi :chick1:

Kazuha is very charming. So that’s good.

But overall they are a complete failure, they should be very happy that Garam brought a big catalogue of criminal offenses cause it’s the only interesting thing about their debut. The song is so boring it’s kinda offensive. Like, nnixx at least had people talking about their song, even if people dragged it at least they cared enough to voice an opinion. No one cares about fearless.

Oh and I guess I like their sporty concept. I’ve been wanting to see more activewear in kpop since Rocket Punch’s bimbambum :chick1:

16 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Why people think you need to be good looking to be an actors. Most idols are just **** actors and have a panned drama (minus eunwoo) that’s why they aren’t taken seriously :gaycat6: 

I agree with you but the korean GP doesn't :gaycat6: the beauty standards for actors are even higher than idols, it really makes you think no wonder a lot of dramas have **** acting

Another latin inspired bawp incoming. Waves was really that bitcx! :gaycatina1: Me and the korean ahjummas will be strihmeaning!

The highlight medley sounds good too:gayalipacat4:

18 minutes ago, Park Jinyoung said:

No cause let’s talk about this :bibliahh:

The amount of receipts????

Sojang is usually reaching but this seems kinda believable...maybe her leaving the group has to do something with it :gaycat6:

But also how are knetzs now all: "gay is ok but pls don't be clapped" I can't :deadbanana4:

Missing BP hour. Not sure if this is helping or making it worse :chick3:

2 hours ago, levi_valvi said:

and Momo with a Jessie’d trash bop :chick2:

momoriah should serve us a sultry bop where she uses a deep and low voice

the hidden MPG of twice

Feel like Jeongyeong departure due to anxiety created a good buzz around her. She used to be the least popular member but now feel like she created a nice fanbase and passed chaeyeon, mina, dahyun , tzuyu