• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

id love to see more of actress Jennie, I was pleasantly surprised with how well she did in that perfume ad/short film like I can def see the potential

Kep1er swiftly cutting through with their 2nd comeback after just finishing Japanese promotions last month :deadbanana4: aside from Twice groups are rarely overworked like this nowadays. But considering their contracts I get it; hopefully they get a hit soon :chick3:

I'm so close of becoming a Hybe ship in terms of GGs NWJNS and LSRFM are just too good and different from each other :jonny5:

both of their minis are probably my faves of the year along with SNSD :clap3:

31 minutes ago, selsfetish said:

id love to see more of actress Jennie, I was pleasantly surprised with how well she did in that perfume ad/short film like I can def see the potential

yes!!!!

I don’t think the pinks are “over” performing they just seem incapable rn lol

you can’t take 2 years off in this industry and expect to come back with the same energy and charisma in front of a camera right off the bat

I feel like they’ll be better on tour once they’ve warmed up a bit :michael:

1 hour ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Their only bad song on their new album :giraffe:

Fix Your ears king.

1 hour ago, starstruckaj said:

Kep1er swiftly cutting through with their 2nd comeback after just finishing Japanese promotions last month :deadbanana4: aside from Twice groups are rarely overworked like this nowadays. But considering their contracts I get it; hopefully they get a hit soon :chick3:

:rip:Are you forgetting about IVE?

With all the reality show and documentary and also performance on the Yonsei, plus the trailer for AntiFragile, Le Sserafim girls don’t feel like they’re taking a break between a comeback. 

Hopefully they are all okay and healthy.

10 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

:rip:Are you forgetting about IVE?

Sadly I expected that from them once they started smashing because Starship :deadbanana4: they are basically following the Sistar print and will be overworked for a minute, I fear they won’t have a break until winter but probably will still have another comeback near spring time :dancehall:

Are they faking their live vocals? Despite the handheld mics those vocals are NOT live in Hurt :deadbanana2: 

Even for the other tracks, they sound perfect while fully dancing :rip:

At 6:25 the girl is literally jumping in the air sounding the exact same :skull: 

4th gen is wild. And fans actually say this is "live" 

28 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Are they faking their live vocals? Despite the handheld mics those vocals are NOT live in Hurt :deadbanana2: 

Even for the other tracks, they sound perfect while fully dancing :rip:

At 6:25 the girl is literally jumping in the air sounding the exact same :skull: 

4th gen is wild. And fans actually say this is "live" 

its all fake now :celestial5: 

idols could be doing cartwheels on stage while singing and fans would still say "ate the cd!" 

22 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

She's serving:jonny5:

She feels too successful, get that solo next :clap3:

Girl….you can have this kinda “I’m satisfied” mindset AFTER your solo :rip: she’s not my fave in the group, Jeongyeon will always be my queen, but Jihyo DESERVES her solo and I’ll be perched because this woman has everything :jonny:

Edited by Witnessed ET

NMIXX covering BOA's Number 1

They kinda ate :clap3: Sullyoon feeling herself but then who else can boast of having that level of vocal while also being a natural visual?

How can the #1 Best 4th gen vocal group have the worst musico :deadbanana4:

24 minutes ago, saucy said:

idols could be doing cartwheels on stage while singing and fans would still say "ate the cd!" 

Ugh, the handhelds used to be a sure sign of live singing. Now even that isn't actually live. Companies suck :skull: 

30 minutes ago, saucy said:

who is the male group at 7:00 in the first video? That song sounds good

2 minutes ago, Gaia said:

They are ONEUS and that song is actively good

3 minutes ago, Gaia said:

EDIT: oop, beat me to it. This is legit one of the only nugu bg songs from the past few years I've actually liked.

Edited by Blueberry Kisses

4 minutes ago, DRod93 said:

They are ONEUS and that song is actively good

4 minutes ago, Blueberry Kisses said:

EDIT: oop, beat me to it. This is legit one of the only nugu bg songs from the past few years I've actually liked.

Omg wait this is actually great :skull: The first boy group serve for me in… years :deadbanana2: