Olivia Rodrigo

Goofy

Maybe I’m the problem. :sad: I stan both Cardi and Olivia and they’re taking too long to release their sophomore albums. :sad:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BuzzCharts

• Luckitty

• Baby Judas

• drivers license

Yeah I'd like to see her in some movies every now and then. And maybe some serious series, not another HSM mess. 

She needs to release asap !

Lead single - middle April/ early May

2nd single + Album end of July 

3rd single October 

4th single February Remix collab

5th single June 

World Tour March - December 2024

18 hours ago, Baby Judas said:

Yeah I'd like to see her in some movies every now and then. And maybe some serious series, not another HSM mess. 

omg. at least this is something :jonny5:

re: her music.

the more we wait, the more it's not coming it seems :rip:

the tweets of liviesHQ have been kind of sad & embarrassing the last few months. i'd give them A for effort trying to keep the fandom going but how many more throwbacks & listening parties are we going to get?? :deadbanana4:

wait nvm, i'm surprised the tweets of #1yearofdh2u are getting attention so i guess that's good. are they releasing it on streaming platforms? :duca:

Edited by drivers license

1 hour ago, drivers license said:

the tweets of liviesHQ have been kind of sad & embarrassing the last few months. i'd give them A for effort trying to keep the fandom going but how many more throwbacks & listening parties are we going to get?? :deadbanana4:

wait nvm, i'm surprised the tweets of #1yearofdh2u are getting attention so i guess that's good. are they releasing it on streaming platforms? :duca:

I cackled at the sour album tracks vs dh2u versions rate the other day. :dies: we’re down bad. :dies: 

It's been almost 2 years since SOUR came out. Where is the new music? Only 11 songs in her whole discography just aren't enough.

The fact that she has only 11 songs to rehash and remember over and over. We don’t even have any droplets or singles other than what? That one high school musical song? 

liviesHq keeps doin tournament brackets of the same exact 11 songs over and over

26 minutes ago, Habibro said:

The fact that she has only 11 songs to rehash and remember over and over. We don’t even have any droplets or singles other than what? That one high school musical song? 

liviesHq keeps doin tournament brackets of the same exact 11 songs over and over

Theres actually several HSM songs that are quite good if you are desperate for new material.  She also has several instagram originals that are on Youtube. 

Edited by BuzzCharts

12 hours ago, Baby Judas said:

I cackled at the sour album tracks vs dh2u versions rate the other day. :dies: we’re down bad. :dies: 

12 hours ago, Milestone said:

nnnn 

i was thinking the same thing, truly scrapping the bottom of the barrel at this point :rip:

the never ending SOUR tour photos and favorite outfits too :rip:

i remember last month they tweeted about pizza day and asking her stans to reply their favorite toppings :bibliahh:

Where the hell is she?

taking too long between albums too early in her career is not good for her.

7 hours ago, Milestone said:

another hit tweet 

the views :deadbanana2:

the memes they make out of this are so funny :bibliahh:

almost 2 years of Sour and we still don't have anything.. :dies: 

LiviesHQ going to throw a 2 years of Deja Vu party this weekend….. we don’t give af!! :rip:

OR2 (if we're getting it this year) will continue the streak. :eli: 

44 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

People are so invested with this drama lol. 

someone fill me in :duca:

On 10/18/2022 at 9:24 AM, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Expect her to announce her music progress (and a possible comeback) soon in a magazine cover. Haven't seen the cover, just heard the news.

pC3NZZU.gif

Liar

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.