Mariah Carey

feelslikeadream

8 hours ago, Daydream said:

The fact that this thread hasn't reached 100 pages.

X9sFxbg.gif

It what this ***** deserves for giving us nothing.

X9sFxbg.gif

5 hours ago, EnoughSaid said:

That’s definitely the tea, Amorphous retweeted her announcement. I mean this is cute but definitely lowers my excitement. If anything, I’ll be most excited for this new tweaked Morales mix cause he slays. The rest we have

Yeah this (if that track listing is true).

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rocket

• suburbannature

• Saddy

• killer_rose

Top Posters In This Topic

She could have used the majestic SNL performance of My All instead of the Divas live one we've had for the longest :rip: 

It’s not surprising there are no new songs on Butterfly 25 as if there were outtakes from the Butterfly sessions we would have known it long ago. It’s interesting that Mariah has always pretty much written/recorded just enough songs for an album and rarely has outtakes (and the very few outtakes she does have, we now have thanks to The Raretitties).

It’s very different from the process of other artists like Beyoncé, MJ, Prince, who often have tens to hundreds of songs written/recorded for an album and only select the best ones for the final cut.

The lottery performance is in playback like... are they serious? :deadbanana4:

weren't the DivasLive audios dubbed and tweaked in studio too?

V5KN4xK.gif

2 hours ago, Daydream said:

It’s not surprising there are no new songs on Butterfly 25 as if there were outtakes from the Butterfly sessions we would have known it long ago. It’s interesting that Mariah has always pretty much written/recorded just enough songs for an album and rarely has outtakes (and the very few outtakes she does have, we now have thanks to The Raretitties).

It’s very different from the process of other artists like Beyoncé, MJ, Prince, who often have tens to hundreds of songs written/recorded for an album and only select the best ones for the final cut.

My thoughts exactly, I knew we wouldn’t have unreleased songs cause either she would’ve mentioned their existences at some point and / or she would’ve included some in The Rarities.

I’m excited to hear this new rendition of The Roof and the new morales remix of Honey to be honest but most of all, I’m so happy she’s properly remastering her videography, that alone is worth of celebration!

18 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

My thoughts exactly, I knew we wouldn’t have unreleased songs cause either she would’ve mentioned their existences at some point and / or she would’ve included some in The Rarities.

I’m excited to hear this new rendition of The Roof and the new morales remix of Honey to be honest but most of all, I’m so happy she’s properly remastering her videography, that alone is worth of celebration!

The new renditioon of The Roof came out with her Masterclass. It's been on YouTube for ages.

Where the **** is Someone’s Ugly Daughter? didn’t she say she’d put it out nearly two years ago…

azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

Edited by Miracle Whip

4 minutes ago, Miracle Whip said:

Where the **** is Someone’s Ugly Daughter? didn’t she say she’d put it out nearly two years ago…

b235f8a1abc5025fd41845c5e1babf7890f14e06

11 minutes ago, Miracle Whip said:

I've been asking the same question for the past 2 years. I hate her.

w8SlNdm.jpg 

The new Butterfly remix is cute. I think it is better than the non-Morales remixes it originally had. 

I love the new Honey remix. I think they used different vocals from the original Morales remix recording session. :jonny5:

We need Moorales to collaborate on a new house track. They just proved they still make magic together. :WAP:

Edited by EJQL8
Edit

18 minutes ago, Daydream said:

They could have at least used a different album cover to make it a bit special - even if it was only this one:

75425c6bd47a77132de46dbd0559ded1.800x800x1.jpg

lazy Mimi's team. it will be only for box :deadbanana4:

The logo she's currently using on her website

MC_NewLogo_2020-600.png

is basically the #MCSummer2012 (Triumphant) logo.

mc-summer-2012.jpg

Her team really can't come up with anything new. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.