Mariah Carey

feelslikeadream

6 hours ago, Rocket said:

Nothing new.  But the part that really irked me was Mariah saying her great great great? grandmother is the one who's Venezuelan.  Her dad's family is black, but everybody is saying her father is half black and half Venezuelan because they didn't know what box to put her in.  That's because YOU put that out there.  And said it over and over again.  For 20 years.   It wasn't a false narrative forced onto her.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rocket

• suburbannature

• Saddy

• killer_rose

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/27/2022 at 10:31 AM, killer_rose said:

The Roof > Honey (Remix) / Honey  > My All > Breakdown> Babydoll

All 10/10

A LEGACY 

*weekly post in which I complain about her boring fad persona*
8LFbwgr.gif

Edited by Totami Legend

Happy 29th Anniversary

Music_Box_Mariah_Carey.png

An ALBUM. Haters can rot in hell with MIAM.

gWvazjr.png

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

Happy 29th Anniversary

Music_Box_Mariah_Carey.png

An ALBUM. Haters can rot in hell with MIAM.

gWvazjr.png

1 minute ago, Saddy said:

LEGENDARY!

The way this is in her trinity of lead singles.

This day, that year! The Greatest Album, my sprinkle of light and love burst forth into the world! ❤️

One day, our creator, the MC will love you as much as I love you. ? 

8 hours ago, tootight49 said:

Perfect in every way. Not a skip in sight. 

Except Just to Hold You Once Again, I've Been Thinking About You, All I've Ever Wanted, Zero studio version aka almost half of the album

It's officially September in the PH guys. Watch AIWFCIY rise tomorrow 

I was just thinking the other day how perfect of an album Music Box is. :deadbanana4: Emotions too.

They seem bad when you think about it, but then you look at the tracklist and think “YEP, YEP, YEP, YEP” and there’s not a bad song to be found… (apart from The Wind).

Them Swifties really saying that Midnights is coming to top TEOM and COADF as the best 10th album by a pop girl.

riG9W.gif

2 hours ago, Daydream said:

Them Swifties really saying that Midnights is coming to top TEOM and COADF as the best 10th album by a pop girl.

riG9W.gif

We def needa open more mental institutions. 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Daydream said:

riG9W.gif

tumblr_inline_r4mwb6OAog1qktomp_500.gif

12 hours ago, Daydream said:

I was just thinking the other day how perfect of an album Music Box is. :deadbanana4: Emotions too.

They seem bad when you think about it, but then you look at the tracklist and think “YEP, YEP, YEP, YEP” and there’s not a bad song to be found… (apart from The Wind).

Stfu! *****

15 hours ago, Daydream said:

The Wind haters are ugly.

R1AMQwc.gif

3 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

This not having at least 1 million streams on Spotify... what the **** is up with that?

Iw401Wb.gif

People are tasteless 

tumblr_inline_r4mw3gzhHA1qktomp_500.gif

On 8/30/2022 at 7:29 PM, SJane said:

Nothing new.  But the part that really irked me was Mariah saying her great great great? grandmother is the one who's Venezuelan.  Her dad's family is black, but everybody is saying her father is half black and half Venezuelan because they didn't know what box to put her in.  That's because YOU put that out there.  And said it over and over again.  For 20 years.   It wasn't a false narrative forced onto her.

And also there's black Venezuelans. She always says "Venezuelan"as if it's a race, and why even mention if you're like 5% Venezuelan :toofunny2:

And although Meghan later checked herself, it was still strange to me how she made this podcast to celebrate divas supposedly but then became offended when Mariah called her one :gaycat6: 

On 8/30/2022 at 2:29 PM, SJane said:

Mariah is not responsible for being forced into boxes since childhood. She only originally mentioned having a multi-racial background and family from Venezuela when interviewers incessantly asked her in the early 90s, and there's a longer interview from 1998 in which she said she had begun researching her family and discovered that her grandfather was indeed Black rather than Latino. 

You've got me feeling emotiooooons
Deeper than I've ever dreamed of
You've got me feeling emotiooooons
Higher than the heavens aboveeeeeeeeeeeee

:WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.