Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

Please remember to use spoiler tags when discussing Joker FD

55 minutes ago, Universo said:

while the praise is cute and all, this better NOT give her funny ideas... she needs to stay away from that man :fish2:

i'm curious to know if this can manage to reach 1B on Youtube next year

having an english video released in 2024 with 1B views is such a flex

I don't think we have to worry about that, I don't see FFC making another film tbh 

• Like 1

• Replies 220.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• hausofbryan

• Artur

50 minutes ago, Hair said:

There's an Adelephant in my notifications looking for attention :toofunny3:

spacer.png

this absolute loser isn't an Adele stan :rip:

• Thanks 4

6 minutes ago, AlGreRithm said:

no posts and nowhere to be found on Twitter and Instagram, but she's on every TikTok video's comment sections :ahh: 

Gaga is literally hiding like us :dies:

• Haha 1

The movie was good?? 

4 minutes ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

The movie was good?? 

thats what i said

Are we serious shes only in a half hour of this movie?

Now why is my dad sending me news articles about the reviews and the movie flopping 

Not the OGHs infiltrating my family

:suburban:

• Haha 14

Do any of you know a great DWAS remix (maybe on Soundcloud?) ? I have this one on repeat, but I need something new, and the other ones on YT are kinda bad :dancehall2:

Do any of you know a great DWAS remix (maybe on Soundcloud?) ? I have this one on repeat, but I need something new, and the other ones on YT are kinda bad :dancehall2:

Oh, Harelequin The Gift that you are. Listening to the album and thoroughly enjoying it (sans Good Morning:fonso:).

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I saw JFAD today right after watching the first Joker for the first time, and I'm honestly shocked it's doing so poorly?

The first one was definitely better, but this one wasn't that much worse to warrant such poor critical and commercial reaction. :ryan2:

26 minutes ago, TheGerm said:

I thought she was all over it. I mean, it's a Joker movie. She was in it as much as she could be tbh 

27 minutes ago, TheGerm said:

Yes. Plus HarleyGa for like 5 minutes :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Velvet said:

Now why is my dad sending me news articles about the reviews and the movie flopping 

My co workers are posting on fb about joker being a joke of a movie. The GP is aware tbh

1 hour ago, eleganceislearned said:

I had to kii @ Francis Ford Coppola stanning (still so glad Megalopolis came out before & bombed harder so this film isn't so alone :camping:): 

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAwJ27kSW-f/?igsh=MXQ1NmgzdXJhOXZiYg==

Not one of the greatest and most influential directors of all time praising this movie :deadbanana2:What if we're all wrong and it's actually a masterpiece? 

I got out of my screening at 1AM and went to sleep right after and couldn't do my review. Then I woke up late for my shift and im barely getting home :deadbanana4:

BUT. I LOVED THE MOVIE. I liked the first movie and this was great. I had absolutely no expectations going in and had a great time. I feel like there was definitely scenes that we could have gone without as I wanted to hit fastfoward a few times but tbh all of the musical scenes other than two (For Once in my life, gonna build a mountain) were great and tied in well.

Will make a spoiler review going more in depth. I would want to see it again definitely though. 

• Like 2

The way Gar is smashing and flopping at the same time with her music/movie career

17HSMdI.gif

• Haha 1

J:FaD bombing is a good indicator for LG7. A reverse Joanne-ASIBian experience (at intergalactic levels) is coming gworls.  :ryan3:

On a more serious note, where is @Kukai? I blame her absence for J:FaD. No Kukai, No success, No acclaim.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

I saw JFAD today right after watching the first Joker for the first time, and I'm honestly shocked it's doing so poorly?

The first one was definitely better, but this one wasn't that much worse to warrant such poor critical and commercial reaction. :ryan2:

I've had a full day to stew on it... and thinking about it now, it really wasn't that bad. Like, nowhere near a Cats-level catastrophe. I personally found it a bit boring and forgettable. But I can understand how die hard fans of the first movie would have been really disappointed by it.

31 minutes ago, Velvet said:

My roommates were also criticizing the movie today, I don't even feel safe at my own place anymore 

moo.png

Monsters, you gotta organize, pull up your soccer mom sock twitter accs, your influencer tiktoks accs and just spam the whole feed with LG7 related hype stuff so Gaga will notice, you guys ain't organizing for ****, you want it all on a silver platter, be true to your names FFS 

TVrCRZr.gif

• Like 1

I believe FAD would've had far better reception if it wasn't tied to one of the most iconic comic book characters to ever exist. It is NOT a movie for the comic book basement dwellers and the level of backlash has a lot to do with that, imo.

Todd could have easily gone the fan service route, but he instead chose to make an uncompromising deep dive into the relationship between trauma and mental illness and the way society's broken, failing systems exploit those things.

I don't know if it was the right choice, especially given that this character's audience was NEVER going to accept a movie like this one. But the film we got was bolder, braver, and more interesting than the one that would've made the DC Bros happy, and I'm glad Gaga did it :cm:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Darkroth said:

Monsters, you gotta organize, pull up your soccer mom sock twitter accs, your influencer tiktoks accs and just spam the whole feed with LG7 related hype stuff so Gaga will notice, you guys ain't organizing for ****, you want it all on a silver platter, be true to your names FFS 

TVrCRZr.gif

I remember in ARTPOP era, a monster offered blowjob to support "Applause" lmfao 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.