Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

6 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

she praised Selena and Ariana and is wearing Celine not dior!

but how is selena always an inspiration?????? 

An inspiration in general, not specifically for her.

Edited by GipJo

• Replies 215.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

who would have thought that bradley freaking cooper was better at directing movies than industry veterans ridley scott and todd phillips?

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Then people should ask with their wallet, :suburban:

And for what, for them to make Joker 3 and sideline Gar once more? No ma'am. She should stay away and take a break from big film companies and do a role in an indie horror film instead 

• Like 4

Everybody better be posting their ticket stubs bc we NEED the receipts!

:clack:

• Like 1

LG7 announcement in 6 minutes and 23 seconds. Get your hot rods ready to rumble.

4 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

And for what, for them to make Joker 3 and sideline Gar once more? No ma'am. She should stay away and take a break from big film companies and do a role in an indie horror film instead 

Spoiler

There won't be a Joker to sideline her as far as we know.

And when that perform bad commercially we won't hear the end of it by success stan liddos and OGHs

Edited by GipJo

2 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

my screening is on wednesday

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GipJo said:
  Hide contents

There won't be a Joker to sideline her as far as we know.

Spoiler

If there's a Harliquinn movie, I want Todd to stay away from it as far as possible or he will find a way to incelidify it by having Harley hallucinate Arthur all the time

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

This reminded me of Maduro demanding public officials and workers of Venezuela to take photos of their voting ballots during election day. :gaycat6:

• Haha 5

I can't stop singing That's Entertainment :katie2: 

@khalyan could you please add a thread-banner asking people to use spoiler tags when discussing the plot of Joker 2? At least for the first couple weeks of October until all countries have their cinema premiere. 

According to the LG Source telegram she's filming the Harlequin "show" right now. 

• Like 1

Just now, PlERRE said:

According to the LG Source telegram she's filming the Harlequin "show" right now. 

With LA fans?

20 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

The people are asking for a Harley film! Give it to them, @warner! 

I don't really want a solo Harley Quinn film. It's time for Gaga to exit the sinking DC ship. 

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Edu said:

who would have thought that bradley freaking cooper was better at directing movies than industry veterans ridley scott and todd phillips?

Bradley has two critically acclaimed films already as a director. I'd like to see Gaga star in another one of his movies maybe in a supporting role in the future. 

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

Bradley has two critically acclaimed films already as a director. I'd like to see Gaga star in another one of his movies maybe in a supporting role in the future. 

omg are you the real grace? i love you kween!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, Edu said:

He's younger & more passionate about his movies than Ridley, who is old, cantankerous, wants to get the movie done and move onto the next. Toad is a 00s comedy director. But these are just her first three directors. 

Hope to see her agent book her some more interesting films by younger filmmakers who care about what they're doing, with a quality role for her where her screen time isn't cut in favor of bland scenes no one wants, and her character actually has a full name (always hated that aspect of ASIB and AHS Hotel not even putting the effort into giving her a real thought out name). Enough of the sidelining. 

• Like 1

non-spoiler honest review incoming, keep scrolling if you don't want the TEA  :khalyan2:

Spoiler

just got back from watching JFAD. i can see why its getting such drastically polarizing reviews :rip: the things that it gets right it gets SO right. the performances of Joaquin and Gaga were expectedly phenomenal, expect them to keep getting praised across the board. Gaga was audibly getting raves as we were leaving the theater... you forget she's Gaga the second she is shown on screen and she completely sells it all the way through. the musical sequences also make total sense in the context of the story and for the most part are very satisfying. that aspect is such an insanely BIG swing the way it's presented but it pretty much worked for me. :clap3:

that being said there are GLARING things that it does get wrong, mostly in regards to where it takes it's story. the first half (maybe even 2/3rds) of the film honestly had me sold. but then the story just starts to... meander... a lot. the negative reviews were right about there being one too many courtroom scenes. you can tell Todd really doesn't have much of an idea of where he wants to take the story or it's characters during that final third and it shows. the ending in particular is honestly kinda sh*tty and leaves you wondering what the point was for this movie OR it's predecessor :rip: i don't think it will have good word of mouth because of this.

if i had stopped watching about an hour and a half into the movie, i probably would've came away thinking it was an 8/10, all the right ingredients are there! i don't even think Gaga is under-utilized, and that's coming from a Gaga stan, she's used just enough. but the overall effect of the film is really quite confusing and not in a good way because of it's ending. for now it's like a 6/10 for me, i may be giving it an extra star bc i'm a stan who's excited to see Gaga who killed it in her role  :gaycat7:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

Isn't Maestro panned?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Edu said:

I have to say though that ASIB ending was kinda abrupt af the way they edited it. Otherwise, yes the rest of his direction was pretty good.

Just now, Edu said:

omg are you the real grace? i love you kween!!!

Nah

2 minutes ago, eleganceislearned said:

He's younger & more passionate about his movies than Ridley, who is old, cantankerous, wants to get the movie done and move onto the next. Toad is a 00s comedy director. But these are just her first three directors. 

Hope to see her agent book her some more interesting films by younger filmmakers who care about what they're doing, with a quality role for her where her screen time isn't cut in favor of bland scenes no one wants, and her character actually has a full name (always hated that aspect of ASIB and AHS Hotel not even putting the effort into giving her a real thought out name). Enough of the sidelining. 

excuse me ally maine would like a word mister

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

No? He got another Best Actor nom as well

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/maestro_2023

Wait I totally forgot he got a BA nom for that  performance, jesus damn. I love Bradley but he was flailing his hands like a helicopter for every conducting scene, I couldn't help but laugh:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.