• Replies 163.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

I can only expect that things will start moving second week of July after the Vegas shows end; but yeah they should open the pre orders at least one month before the album for a good debut.

3 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

Why are our boyfriends OGHs with this 2025 nonsense 

:suburban:

I also tell mine about the comments fans make about her weight and how they hate jazz. He says we sound like bullies 

:suburban:

He kinda spilled bc a lot of yall are bullies tbh.

:clack:

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, dawnettakins said:

He kinda spilled bc a lot of yall are bullies tbh.

:clack:

I told him she's lucky I'm not her manager, she'd be onto her 8th 300 date world tour and 15th studio record.

:ryan3:

• Haha 5

My boyfriend is always listening to The Fame and is a stan for early Gaga, but when we were watching CBF, he stood and left right before the piano section cuz he did not like it. I was devastated.

• Like 1

Not that Miss Universe insider again :lmao: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Pipii said:

My boyfriend is always listening to The Fame and is a stan for early Gaga, but when we were watching CBF, he stood and left right before the piano section cuz he did not like it. I was devastated.

Sounds like he has basic taste. :gaygacat9:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Pipii said:

Divorce baby 

Moriacasan Moriaaerosol GIF - Moriacasan Moriaaerosol Aerosol GIFs

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

Lee

thats from chatgpt

Cute

Didn't the person who leaked the supposed snippet say it was coming out this Friday?

If the snippet is real, then maybe it will. But if it doesn't, that gives more reason to think the snippet is fake (despite takedowns potentially?) or at least won't be the lead single.

• Like 1

Maybe she will announce tomorrow :ryan3:

Im back from my weekend getaway just in time for T-H-E week

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Didn't the person who leaked the supposed snippet say it was coming out this Friday?

If the snippet is real, then maybe it will. But if it doesn't, that gives more reason to think the snippet is fake (despite takedowns potentially?) or at least won't be the lead single.

I don't understand how it would be possible for it to be completely fake when UMG claimed that snippet over and over again, and we even got a title.:deadbanana2: but maybe you're right, maybe it's not the lead, and if that's the case I think it would mean the album is already in the UMG system for copyrighted material. :devil:

2 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Silence before the storm :gaycattel:

Is that Brooke Lynn Hytes? :rip:

She needs to release the lead This Friday

iXmcW4u.gif

• Thanks 2

The way I just know her next Instagram post will be about the Jazz & Piano shows... :gaycat6:

The comments section will be fun to watch.

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I don't understand how it would be possible for it to be completely fake when UMG claimed that snippet over and over again, and we even got a title.:deadbanana2: but maybe you're right, maybe it's not the lead, and if that's the case I think it would mean the album is already in the UMG system for copyrighted material. :devil:

ppl are saying they have been taking down even fake ones :rip: but then again it could be precaution because of real one leaking

Torturo

I really really really really really wish we got a video for this back in the day :dancehall3:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Ok, I need a sum-up of what we so far know about a potential release because people in here are already talking about pre-orders.

On a side note, from what I know, when something is being taken down it's because it's already registered (it's an automatic takedown from licensing btw) so that song is in a library of publishing somewhere. The mixing-mastering phase takes about one or two weeks, so it should be ready by now and judging by that designer so is the artwork for the album. They're sitting on it.      

Edited by Doctor Dick

Announcement June 29th

First single July 13th

Album out August 30

:gaygacat1:

My dream project

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.