• Replies 163.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

No countdowns in sight... Oh Gaga definitely will drop something.

:suburban:

• Haha 2

Judas and Bloody Mary are so popular on tiktok. :gaygacat9: Electric Chapel next (hopefully).

I'll just wait till June 19 and if nothing comes by then, well I'm not gonna participate in any counting or hype here or anywhere anymore to say the least

• Like 1

Won't be surprised if she moves today. She announced the chromatica ball film out of nowhere :gaycat5:

How are the little asylum inmates this week? Do we think she's announcing soon? Is it surprise dropping Friday???

• Haha 1

2 hours and 15 minutes 🫦

I just hope the first single doesn't have a video #ShotWithIphone

:suburban:

4 hours ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Stupid Love was announced on the Tuesday before release, there's still hope but I think this time we are really tired of counting down to nothing :deadbanana2:

I mean, for SL, Blade was the only insider who told us the specific date, and we got a hint about her release from HDD (but only the week after the leak and almost a month before her actually releasing). :rip:

Theoretically, we are in a similar situation: RideOrDie told June, SuperVillain initially told us it was time to put our paws up and teased a title, we got other insiders talking about a June 21st release, we got a snippet, a leak, a copyright claim revealing to us the title, LG7 is done, her father telling us the album is done, her designer revealing that they plan to release the album in August, and I can keep going on and on. This time, we have more information about LG7 than what we knew at the time SL was about to be released. But the question is always the same:

WILL SHE ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING? 

:weeps:

Guys! I am sorry I missed out since Ive been busy with work lately? But what is the title confirmed by the copyright claim? What is it? Garden of Eden? Is it a single or an album title? Thank you!

25 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

2 hours and 15 minutes 🫦

U forgot the 2 days, even more edging :WAP:

6 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Guys! I am sorry I missed out since Ive been busy with work lately? But what is the title confirmed by the copyright claim? What is it? Garden of Eden? Is it a single or an album title? Thank you!

Yes, "Garden of Eden." If we go by how they claimed the snippet, it should be the title of a song because it's very similar to how they claimed "Stupid Love" back then. But that doesn't mean it couldn't also be the title of the album. Every Gaga album has a title track, so who knows?:michael:

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

I'll just wait till June 19 and if nothing comes by then, well I'm not gonna participate in any counting or hype here or anywhere anymore to say the least

some ppl said June 28 so we should wait that week too :giraffe:

2 hours ago, TheOrangeTree said:

Well the hype was just in the fans' bubble. Apart from a few articles, if you ask someone if they know that Lady Gaga has teased her comeback, they'll tell you no.
If she wanted to create real hype, she would have a least posted the teaser on her social media. 
The teaser was just a little gift for the fans.
The only thing that gives us hope is gaga's silence, she doesn't even bother to share hauslabs products in her stories. 

I think back to the compilation videos of fans excluding their joy at the surprise at the end of the movie... we really thought the era was launched :ahh:

exactly, which is what was a point of a clip, it was to give fans something extra while they wait (and to reasure doubters who were rambling about it coming in 2080) and instead of being grateful for extra stuff, entire fanbase decided its dropping immediately so at first they imagined its dropping at midnight and when it didn't they started daily countdowns and rants over sumtn she didn't even say would happen :rip: Given the tea spilt by her dad and Salva era is still about to start anyday now but ppl having having daily meltdowns because they put themselves in this limbo is ridiculous. Just relax and wait a bit, it's around the corner either way.

49 minutes ago, Funtonight15 said:

Won't be surprised if she moves today. She announced the chromatica ball film out of nowhere :gaycat5:

She announced it 9am la time as usual, and it was Friday I believe. How was it out of nowhere? Today it's Sunday. 

8 minutes ago, Torturo said:

some ppl said June 28 so we should wait that week too :giraffe:

No it is enough I believe, the amount of attention and hype is finally finishing.

If I remember correctly... Ariana Grande announced "Yes, and?" on Sunday, so...

1 hour 30 minutes!! :clown:

Just now, Daglazzo said:

She announced it 9am la time as usual, and it was Friday I believe. How was it out of nowhere? Today it's Sunday. 

No it is enough I believe, the amount of attention and hype is finally finishing.

pls we all known base would countdown all the way to christmas if needed :celestial2:

The hype is over so it should never be announced then? s:wan: The masses do not know about that teaser, it was just to tell us she'll be back 

• Like 1

wondering when are Sasha Velour (and others?) interviews dropping, she said June. Also whats up with the random meet and greet on the 29th?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Torturo said:

wondering when are Sasha Velour (and others?) interviews dropping, she said June. Also whats up with the random meet and greet on the 29th?

What meet and greet? :siptea:

Just now, Vroom Vroom said:

What meet and greet? :siptea:

bunch of fans were emailed they were selected for a meet and greet on the 29th (I assume in vegas since she has show that day)

1 minute ago, Torturo said:

bunch of fans were emailed they were selected for a meet and greet on the 29th (I assume in vegas since she has show that day)

this is literally the first time this was mentioned in the base :confused: :confused: :confused:

Just now, Bojana said:

this is literally the first time this was mentioned in the base :confused: :confused: :confused:

No it's been mentioned before that there's several people meeting her 

1 minute ago, Bojana said:

Someone else mentioned it in here last week or so

Just now, Almodusa said:

No it's been mentioned before that there's several people meeting her 

I tried to find some tweets but no luck, do you have any of them?

It can't be released on June 28th. Camila is with Interscope, and she's dropping her new album with two Drake features. It's either June 21st or July 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.