• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

16 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

not a Taylor collab please :rip: if there has to be a collab, please, be on a Taylor album, not LG7 :gaycat6:

But preferably just no collab. Don't want Taylor anywhere near LG7 (or LG8 or LG9).

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

i feel really bad for her that she's constantly seeing so many comments on her own body. good for her to turn it into a chance to bring awareness to the importance of voting. 

• Like 11

Well we did know her bank is getting fat :cm: 

Also the COVID comments were 100% on purpose to get people talking. The way he asked the question was totally set up. She put it out there to stir up some controversy that most people won't really care much about in the end (and it seems to be working if twitter and reddit are fuming).

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

you guys still believe Gaga 'insiders' in 2024? :suburban: i'm sorry i'm laughing

I mean there a good three reliable ones in this forum :chick1:

16 days and 4 hours until a new song drops potentially...:clownny:

• Like 1

Taylor and Gaga share nothing sonically alike it would never happen. One can sing the other cant. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

42 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Last I checked she didn't say The Littlest Monsters Who Ever Lived? 

FTFY :heart:

23 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

Taylor and Gaga share nothing sonically alike it would never happen.

In all seriousness yes, Gaga's vocals would overpower her so badly :gaycat7:

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

I hope she does the Hot Ones for LG7 promo. Or really anything that involves food, I am profusely interested in what her favorite foods and dishes are :pig:

spaghetti 

edit: because she's italian

Edited by IBeMe

Angel's Hell

35 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

Taylor and Gaga share nothing sonically alike it would never happen. One can sing the other cant. 

Agree. I doubt she even posted that caption herself :toofunny3:

40 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

I mean there a good three reliable ones in this forum :chick1:

are they the same ones who were convinced the single was coming in Feb/March? please 

Fallen Gaga :duca:

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

are they the same ones who were convinced the single was coming in Feb/March? please 

Wasn't that just Blade? You know things can also change right. 

On 6/3/2024 at 6:47 PM, MidnightsAtPeace said:

that's lower belly fat, while this time, it's obviously baby bump 

:suburban:

• Thanks 1

Honestly there aren't many collabs that are off limits when it comes to Gaga or artists that are too different from her to make a collab potentially work. Almost all of her collabs post-The Fame have been unexpected, Beyoncé and Elton John probably being the only exceptions. In the early days of her career, nobody expected that she would release two collaborative jazz albums with Tony Bennett. Nobody was expecting or anticipating that Chromatica would feature Ariana Grande and Blackpink. Even Florence featuring on Joanne, a collaboration between them is not that surprising but I don't think anybody actually saw it coming at the time. And even though it happened because of a movie, I don't think in the past any of us would have expected that one of Gaga's signature songs would be a duet with Bradley Cooper.

• Like 3

Kinda want this album to be collabless like BTW. She needs to be in her pretentious bag again and refuse to work with artists that aren't up to her calibre. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Honestly there aren't many collabs that are off limits when it comes to Gaga or artists that are too different from her to make a collab potentially work. Almost all of her collabs post-The Fame have been unexpected, Beyoncé and Elton John probably being the only exceptions. In the early days of her career, nobody expected that she would release two collaborative jazz albums with Tony Bennett. Nobody was expecting or anticipating that Chromatica would feature Ariana Grande and Blackpink. Even Florence featuring on Joanne, a collaboration between them is not that surprising but I don't think anybody actually saw it coming at the time. And even though it happened because of a movie, I don't think in the past any of us would have expected that one of Gaga's signature songs would be a duet with Bradley Cooper.

I agree but Taylor Swift and Katy Perry are two female artists I do not see her ever collaborating with. It's obvious she respects them from afar and praises them every once in a while but that's pretty much where it ends. I also don't see her collaborating with Bad Bunny like this fanbase hopes. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, trueromance said:

i feel really bad for her that she's constantly seeing so many comments on her own body. good for her to turn it into a chance to bring awareness to the importance of voting. 

And 99.9% of the people who criticize her look like scheisse compared to her That's why it's important to focus on positive interactions and actions, rather than the superficial. And she is beautiful inside and out, so it's important to show her that whenever possible :heart:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Miichael said:

If you would of told me in 2013 that Gaga's signature song was going to be a folksy ballad with Bradley Cooper, I would of called you a liar 

• Like 3

can she put up the single for presave already like :jonny6:

5 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

If you would of told me in 2013 that Gaga's signature song was going to be a folksy ballad with Bradley Cooper, I would of called you a liar 

Same tbh. Though I also would've been happy to hear that Gaga's signature song was one that had yet to be released because the fAd!1!!1 lashings from every corner of the internet were brutal :rip: 

Posted (edited)

In retrospective, we should be thankful for what she's given us in terms of music recently, even if it's not as much as other people. The situation could be waaay worse...she could be giving us Haus Hair instead of LG7.

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

I agree but Taylor Swift and Katy Perry are two female artists I do not see her ever collaborating with. It's obvious she respects them from afar and praises them every once in a while but that's pretty much where it ends. I also don't see her collaborating with Bad Bunny like this fanbase hopes. 

I agree that I can't see them happening, but that was kinda the point I was making, Gaga's history of collabs tells us that means it's not impossible.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.