Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, Juanny said:

girl I’m was just joking, take a chill pill and go outside, enjoy the air summer beach etc. :deadbanana: I love stupid flop, unlike miss @Artur :eli: 

It's funny in the base, not in an "official" banner/message, specially when you are trying to put order in a thread like that one... What's the point if even admins can go with it? 

 

Anyway, I hope she cuts Replay from the tour. :heart:

Edited by PlERRE

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I'm gonna take this into account every time Gaga gets dragged, trolled, and trashed when she does something. From music to movies to her personal life. I mean, people were (and are) able to track and report every single detail when it comes to her. Daily movie grosses, tiny Spotify movements, regional film awards, etc etc etc. And those threads always reach +20 pages. 

 

Hope ATRL mods give her haters the same energy. X :heart:

Edited by Blade Runner

11 minutes ago, Juanny said:

if she cut replay from your it’s karma for me calling stupid flip

 

anyway, I’m just a mod on a forum that’s running on a potato server so Sorry I don’t take it seriously like I’m being paid (cause I’m not). I’m was honestly just joking and didn’t think anyone would care, I love stupid love it’s a great song imo. try not to take me seriously im messy and don’t mean any harm honestly

I know you guys are not getting paid and this server is worse than playing Habbo with a Ouija board, this is a pop forum when we fight over stupid things and is not supposed to be taken seriously, I mean, I'm the first to blame a woman I don't know for uneven lines of eyeliner and eyeshadows on the face of a woman I will never meet, however, when you say things like that in a banner it allows other people to say or do things, and we all know how polarizing Gaga is here, imagine the fights and meltdowns if it was a banner saying something like "Don't break my marriage" or idk... 

Edited by PlERRE

9 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

 And those threads always reach +20 pages. 

That's more than certain fanbases here. :gaycat3:

 

30 minutes ago, Juanny said:

I love stupid flop, unlike miss @Artur :eli: 

Maybe I don't really hate it haaaate it. It's more of a bittersweet love :gaycat6:

Stop fighting, liddos! It's exactly what the OGHs want!

 

Still haven't forgiven Bryan for the Replay disrespect though, fight him!

 

XqWdyG3.gif

Edited by Artur

2 minutes ago, Konril said:

Let's blame Sarah again. :gaygacat4:

 

 

:siptea:  :gaycattel:

1 minute ago, Bimbo said:

We have guests

 

f33Y5t2.gif

At this point I've seen them here 1994 times more than some LMs. 

f33Y5t2.gif

 

1 minute ago, Konril said:

IronFist on break, it's obvs the next shift.

f33Y5t2.gif

 

Just now, PlERRE said:

At this point I've seen them here 1994 times more than some LMs. 

f33Y5t2.gif

 

There's literally nothing going on with Gar rn why do they spend their time in here

 

f33Y5t2.gif

you want some entertainment?

 

you better lurk *****

 

f33Y5t2.gif

3 minutes ago, Artur said:

Work ***** is a gay classic!

And it has the better Desert-shot filmed Music Video too, Stupid Flop wishes.

f33Y5t2.gif

3 minutes ago, Konril said:

And it has the better Desert-shot filmed Music Video too, Stupid Flop wishes.

f33Y5t2.gif

The way there are no redeeming qualities in Stupid Noise

 

f33Y5t2.gif

13 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

We have guests

 

f33Y5t2.gif

don't we always, the center of atrl :gayriahcat2:

 

looking for their idea for their next hit thread that the mods don't close :gaycat3:

Edited by WildAmerican

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

looking for their idea for their next hit thread that the mods don't close :gaycat3:

:bibliahh:

 

 

2 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

The bar is in hell whenever Stupid Bomb is the comparison

 

f33Y5t2.gif

I'm kinda laughing when LM's argue in here to have a spine and retaliate against the BMS comparison and slander.

 

It's Stupid Love my guy... We automatically lost.

f33Y5t2.gif

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

What’s going on hunny 

Nothing  :ahh: Yet they are always here. 

 

 

f33Y5t2.gif

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.