Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

2 hours ago, Bojana said:

whats the difference between Americana and country?  

Americana is a like a mixture of country, blues, folk, rock. It’s more electronic than country 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 151.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

As for the chroma ball special, I think it just goes down to her not liking the final result :michael: In the lens of 2023, tour dvd/specials are not profitable. The days of pop girls serving visuals are long gone and its about time we all accept this. Music videos, tv performances and tour dvds are not profitable in 2023. The most we'll get from our pop girls is youtube videos filmed from fans at one of their concert shows and a 6 second tiktok video dancing to the song. Beyonce not releasing any music video from Renaissance is just the beginning. Many artists are going to follow suit and do the same. 

1 minute ago, Marry The Gods said:

As for the chroma ball special, I think it just goes down to her not liking the final result :michael: In the lens of 2023, tour dvd/specials are not profitable. The days of pop girls serving visuals are long gone and its about time we all accept this. Music videos, tv performances and tour dvds are not profitable in 2023. The most we'll get from our pop girls is youtube videos filmed from fans at one of their concert shows and a 6 second tiktok video dancing to the song. Beyonce not releasing any music video from Renaissance is just the beginning. Many artists are going to follow suit and do the same. 

The Renaissance visuals are obviously part of some bigger plan that B has. Gaga's team is just being weird x

but who cares if she didnt like the final product she could've at least tought about the fans for once

her last recorded tour was in 2011 :bam:

2 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

I think a HBO+ Special for TCB would be super cute and not exactly hurt if anything

trish!.thumb.jpg.23f5984ba5b0c7667ed15e9

The tour footage is not coming. Chromatica is still an amazing album and LG7 is years away.

:cm:

15 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

It's funny to think about how music videos and visuals could make a comeback if AR/VR ever takes off.

It's tragic that visuals aren't profitable anymore because they help flesh out the art direction of music eras. I loved Chromatica from first listen and as short as the era was, I grew to love it even more with each video release.

21 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

The tour footage is coming. Chromatica is still an amazing album.

:cm:

Fixed

55 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

They are profitable, just look at the success of Bey's Homecoming. I think the base is being impatient as usual. I remember it took Madonna quite while to release the footage of Rebel Heart and Madame X footages. So if it is coming, we should expect it to arrive later this year. Maybe Q4 2023 or Q1 2024.

The Idol just proves how effortless she made look the transition from music to acting. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

They are profitable, just look at the success of Bey's Homecoming. I think the base is being impatient as usual. I remember it took Madonna quite while to release the footage of Rebel Heart and Madame X footages. So if it is coming, we should expect it to arrive later this year. Maybe Q4 2023 or Q1 2024.

Thank you!

My mama told me when I was young, we're all born superstars

Now I roll my hair and put my lip lacquer on, **** those gays dancing in the bar

atrl2.thumb.gif.07d2778392e4010df210226e

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

+ Steve Lacy and Rostam Batmanglij

spacer.png

Oh ABSOLUTELY on Rostam. Might as well throw Ariel Rechtshaid in there too for Gar’s Night Time, My Time type collapse 

spacer.png

Edited by luckythisway

Don’t wanna be judgmental but her face really looks off in those Mouselabs commercial.:psyduck:

Edited by Soup in Teapot

23 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

HQ avis are disabled. Convert your original JPG image (not the upload) to GIF format using this tool https://ezgif.com/maker it should then show up as HQ.

OMG. Thank you. :hughard:

15 minutes ago, Soup in Teapot said:

Don’t wanna be judgmental but her face really looks off in those Mouselabs commercial.:psyduck:

It's the plump lips + weight loss that makes her look different. Often times when someone loses a lot of weight, their head looks weirdly big lol.

Edited by Sannie

28 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

HL has a new video with Gaga talking about the products

oie-Tp4j-Msfs-Fna-H.gif

And who says shes not feeding us with visuals

oie-Tp4j-Msfs-Fna-H.gif

The way you just knew it was a Meth Labs ad the moment you see a new story on her IG profile..

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

No sleep... Haus Labs, Haus Labs, another Haus Labs, another Haus Labs, Haus Labs, next place, no sleep, no fear, nobody believed in me.

This cosmetic brand was not made in peace. This cosmetic brand was made with the eye of the tiger.

WarpedClearGalapagossealion-max-1mb.gif

1 hour ago, Soup in Teapot said:

I think it's the extreme weight loss + some fillers 

3 hours ago, PlERRE said:

The Idol just proves how effortless she made look the transition from music to acting. 

The OGH try to drag her for "playing herself" in ASIB but it looks like some other pop boys/girls can't even do just that :coffee:

Sounds like a good topic for a thread hihi 

Edited by Bhabylon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.