• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Low-key her best single from The Fame :clap3:

2 hours ago, MadMax12 said:

Another pop era like TFM/BTW. All her project since then have been half assed. Thinking about her legacy longterm, it would nice to have another big impactful era with the visuals, singles etc. She obviously isn’t Madonna, but she needs to at least make an effort while there’s still time 

?????

What else is there for Gaga to do? She's had major classics, longevity, colossal tours, acting success, etc. I do think she has room to push herself musically but Gaga achieved more in her first 5 years than most commercial artists would dream of.

Joanne and Chromatica were also not "half-baked" projects. Joanne saved her career and had notable impact on the musical landscape (critical reviews of Miley, Kesha, JT, and Kylie Minogue from that era cited a Joanne influence) and Chromatica netted her more commercial success.

51 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Do the arrows mean he is vers? :WAP: 

55 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

The emojis :giraffe:

Lol no they’re the 777 arm workout. 7 top bicep, 7 bottom and then full range of motion. 

y’all are true twinks :rip:

2 minutes ago, Iaintsorry said:

Lol no they’re the 777 arm workout. 7 top bicep, 7 bottom and then full range of motion. y’all are true twinks :rip:

:fan:

19 minutes ago, Bojana said:

lemme cry  

A Replay performance at Rock In Rio would be insane :WAP: The audience shots...

Zedd’s arms I —

He has such a baby face and kind of boyish air to him though that I still wouldn’t say I find him swoon worthy, but I would love to be wrapped up with those biceps and I bet he’s a very nice conversationalist :bird:

Edited by Jessie

Donatella kinda killed my mood in that Zedd clip :toofunny3:

Fr2Wc-IXwAA0kn6?format=jpg&name=small

What the-

:deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, Bang Up said:

OK, I figured this is what you meant. It's 2023. Big eras don't exist anymore. Labels don't spend money like that anymore and Gaga doesn't have the health/stamina to do that anymore. Time to start living in reality; Lady Gaga has been thinking about her legacy for the past ten years and doing so is exactly why she's in the position she's currently in.

And if you think the ARTPOP, Joanne, and ASIB eras were "half assed," the problem is you, not Ga. She was all over the world during those eras. 

Ddd not the delulus acting like Gaga is Tony Bennett. She's filming a pretty grueling role for months at a time and just got off a stadium tour. She's not as fragile and sickly as you want to make her seem. I think you're reality is a little warped, no offense! She's more than capable of pulling another Born this Way sized era and its not weird for fans for hope for that :priceless:

kellyclarkson.gif.8d86709ef8b36019e02878

how come this thread keeps dropping pages every time i open it every couple of hours :rip:

6 minutes ago, SalvoPK said:

how come this thread keeps dropping pages every time i open it every couple of hours :rip:

OGHTRL working again

Gaga and Versace is always a lethal combination

She makes even their tackies stuffs look good

tumblr_m84zuvzPan1r40zm8o1_500.gifv

The way Twitter Liddos are all acting like Chroma Ball is over and Gaga is lazy

whenever the BTW foundation gets brought up I think about what the foundation did for Indya Moore from Pose for 4-5 years:

Along with all the good the Born This Way Foundation does, it benefitted Moore in a surprisingly personal way. Once a teen turns 18, foster care agencies no longer look after them. But the foundation makes donations to the agencies to allow kids to stay in the system longer. 

"I got to stay in care until I was about 22 or 23," Moore, now 26-years-old, explained. "It was because of this foundation that I was able to be safe for so long and have some kind of structure."

https://www.pride.com/celebrities/2021/11/17/indya-moore-shares-how-lady-gagas-born-way-foundation-saved-them

3 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Is there any physical evidence of the BTW Foundation doing something community wise? :rip:  Like what do they do... be kind and brave? 

Indya Moore Shares How Lady Gaga’s Born This Way Foundation Saved Them

kW3BI0LFgePZCVKE5Xyl239vMbm.jpg

This past Saturday, Dom Pérignon hosted a dinner for Lady Gaga’s Born This Way Foundation and donated $570,000 to the charitable organization.  

Founded in 2011, the organization is "committed to supporting the wellness of young people, and empowering them to create a kinder and braver world." Mother Monster's mother, Cynthia Germanotta, was in attendance for the beautiful night, as well as stars Amanda Seyfried, Billy Porter, Evan Mock, Tommy Dorfman, Antoni Porowski, and Indya Moore. The latter thanked the foundation for personally helping them when they were younger in a moving speech.

Moore, the trans and nonbinary actor most known for their appearance on FX's Emmy-winning series Pose, shared that they were struggling financially before appearing on the show.

"Before I started working on Pose, not too long before it, I was homeless," they told the audience according to Page Six. "I was dealing with a lot in my personal life that I never actually got to address. I just went straight into working and being an artist and everything that I am to people, and so now I’m trying to be something more for myself. And that’s what I’ve been focused on."

Along with all the good the Born This Way Foundation does, it benefitted Moore in a surprisingly personal way. Once a teen turns 18, foster care agencies no longer look after them. But the foundation makes donations to the agencies to allow kids to stay in the system longer. 

"I got to stay in care until I was about 22 or 23," Moore, now 26-years-old, explained. "It was because of this foundation that I was able to be safe for so long and have some kind of structure."

These days, Moore is focusing on their "mental health … everything that keeps me stable," and hopes no one else has to go through what they went through.

“People shouldn’t be homeless, especially in cities, especially in places where you can’t grow your own food out of the dirt,” they said. “So it’s really difficult, especially when you’re a teen, especially when you’re queer, when you’re trans.”

https://www.pride.com/celebrities/2021/11/17/indya-moore-shares-how-lady-gagas-born-way-foundation-saved-them

Chromatica sales update (SPS)

Pure sales - 0.93m

Ph. singles (40k/3.33) - 0.01m

Di. singles (1.08m/6.67) - 0.16m

Spotify (2.390b/1500) - 1.59m

Youtube (1.096b/3500) - 0.31m

Others (~2.008b/1500) - 1.34m

Total - 4.340.000

JohnWayneHolland
12 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

Pure sales - 0.93m

Total - 4.340.000

The fact that this could be close to 10M if it had a proper era with everything Gar had planned and a Sour Candy mv :chick3:

5 hours ago, Bang Up said:

I think Chromatica was her last hurrah for a while and she treated it like **** so she probably doesn't feel the need to rush back to music.

fixed it for you!

2 hours ago, Iaintsorry said:

Lol no they’re the 777 arm workout. 7 top bicep, 7 bottom and then full range of motion. 

y’all are true twinks :rip:

Get them!

40 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

Pure sales - 0.93m

Total - 4.340.000

Do you happen to have an update for Gaga’s other albums? Thank you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.