Kelly Clarkson

Phoenixstar

1 hour ago, KCFan2014 said:

From ourwarpaint over on Pulse

Jessi was a guest on the new Miss Indepodcast episode. The episode was amazing, and Jessi is so great to hear from. Definitely a must-listen!

She mentioned a few small details about KC10, so I’ve collected them below:

• Everything is “coming together quickly” for it.
• Jason is producing half of the album, Jesse Shatkin is doing the other half.
• Recording has been taking place in the studio at TKCS, mainly due to time constraints with Kelly and the band’s busy schedules.
• Kelly and Jessi are the only ones doing BGVs on this album (as opposed to MOL which featured Kelly, Jessi, Bridget, and Nicole).
• Kelly is arranging most of the vocal parts on the album herself. (Jessi was in the studio “weeks ahead” creating arrangements for WCCA).
• The band is very involved with the making of the album. Jessi said in her opinion, “it’s definitely closer to the way the Kellyoke EP was made”.
• Jessi joked that Kelly “has some things to sing about

We are ready Queen :jonny:

Wow, so hype for this.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• RealityBites

• jpsketch

• Heartbeat Song

From Ryan on Pulse

TALK SHOWS
Live with Kelly and Ryan (Disney-ABC) 1.4 -7%
Dr. Phil (CMV) 1.3 -13%
The Kelly Clarkson Show (NBCU) 0.9 +29%
Drew Barrymore (CMV) 0.8 +100%
Tamron Hall (Disney-ABC) 0.7 +17%
Maury (NBCU) 0.6 -14%
Rachael Ray (CMV) 0.6 NC
Steve Wilkos (NBCU) 0.6 NC
Jerry Springer Combo (NBCU) 0.3 -25%
Nick Cannon (CMV) 0.2 -33%

FRESHMAN SHOWS
Jennifer Hudson (WBDTD) 0.7 premiere
Sherri (CMV) 0.7 premiere
iCrime with Elizabeth Vargas (Trifecta) 0.5 premiere
Pictionary (CMV) 0.4 premiere
We the People with Lauren Lake (CF Entertainment) 0.3 premiere

Surprisingly, out of all those shows, Drew saw the biggest jump this season. But not bad at all for Kelly. Hope she can maintain 0.9-1.0 throughout this season.

What does Drew's 100% mean?

Edited by KCFan2014

Glad that KC pulled ahead with the premiere!

J Hud had some viral moments for her second week and Drew had big interviews. Hopefully KC also stayed ahead for the second week and beyond. Drew had a mini comeback. The 100% I think means she improved 100% over last week and last year’s premiere.

Also good to hear the band is working on the album with KC! It’ll probably be here early next year. :lakitu:

Edited by Ab1818

9 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

Glad that KC pulled ahead with the premiere!

J Hud had some viral moments for her second week and Drew had big interviews. Hopefully KC also stayed ahead for the second week and beyond. Drew had a mini comeback. The 100% I think means she improved 100% over last week and last year’s premiere.

Also good to hear the band is working on the album with KC! It’ll probably be here early next year. :lakitu:

Yesssss I'm so glad our Queen is on top!!!

Also from Pulse

Come throuugggh today Kelly stans on Pulse

Drew's season 3 has now been split up into two 30-minute segments that can be aired either alone or together. It's not clear to me if those segments are being lumped together as one for ratings purposes (that seems to be the case but I can't find anything definitively saying this is so), and her 'where to watch' page is busted so I can't see any of her markets or airtimes past the A states. but regardless, the format tweak is the most likely reason for her giant increase

From KCE

Drew Barrymore, which is now produced and distributed as two half-hour episodes that can be aired separately or as a full-hour block, doubled its previous rating, increasing 100% from the prior week and 60% from last year at this time to a new series-high 0.8. That’s because Nielsen is now taking the cumulative rating of at least two separate half-hour episodes in each market instead of taking the average of a single episode

Edited by KCFan2014

So in other words the Queen is still winning despite Drew cheating

That honestly makes me dislike Drew! Was a fan of her not her show but not anymore 

Edited by KCFan2014

3 hours ago, KCFan2014 said:

That honestly makes me dislike Drew! Was a fan of her not her show but not anymore 

I doubt this was Drew's decision.... 

What did Kelly's rating stay at last season it was 0.9 the whole time? Can't remember. That means if Drew goes up to 0.5 she will have a 1.0 that's bs and shouldn't be allowed 

Who cares? This is literally of no concern and doesn't effect Kelly or her show in any way. :rip:

Good for the Drew team. Network TV is a dying landscape, I'm glad they found a way to find success. :clap3:

Edited by jpsketch

Drew’s situation is sneaky lol. But yeah, what matters is that TKCS will stay being successful.

and let’s say the album is done in late October,  and it releases in April or May…. we still might get vinyls. They could release a single in February and maybe another song in late March.

March, April, and May seem like good months to release it the album.

1 hour ago, jpsketch said:

Who cares? This is literally of no concern and doesn't effect Kelly or her show in any way. :rip:

Good for the Drew team. Network TV is a dying landscape, I'm glad they found a way to find success. :clap3:

Cleary I care why wouldn't we want her on top as a fan :ahh:

I don't want Drew canceled but I'd definitely be annoyed if Drew got on top only because she gets to combine two ratings. Clearly her show ain't it if combined it's 0.8

Edited by KCFan2014

Urgh not Jesse shatkins again.. All his stuff with Kelly is starting to sound the same again. Honestly not a fan of Jason’s productions either. Sounds like a lot of the stuff from 2020 has been scrapped. 

Jason has done a great job producing for Kelly. The Kellyoke EP sounds immaculate, and the Christmas album too. He really knows how to capture her voice the way it sounds live.. better than any other producer imo. 

52 minutes ago, Kwasi said:

Jason has done a great job producing for Kelly. The Kellyoke EP sounds immaculate, and the Christmas album too. He really knows how to capture her voice the way it sounds live.. better than any other producer imo. 

52 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

OMG

I was dying laughing at this earlier :ahh:

Edited by KCFan2014

On 9/28/2022 at 1:34 AM, KCFan2014 said:

TALK SHOWS
Nick Cannon (CMV) 0.2 -33%

Off-topic, but how's he going to support his 11 kids now? :gaycat6:

Anyway, a +29% for Kelly is nothing to scoff at. :clap3:

On 9/28/2022 at 10:48 AM, kelli101 said:

Urgh not Jesse shatkins again.. All his stuff with Kelly is starting to sound the same again. Honestly not a fan of Jason’s productions either. Sounds like a lot of the stuff from 2020 has been scrapped. 

Agreed 

The stuff from 2020 hasn’t been scrapped. She just said in the Variety article from a few weeks ago that the songs on the album are all from 2 years ago. 

Edited by based

From Andy8b on the KCE

Second week ratings:

Kelly maintained a 0.9!

Sherri also kept her first week 0.7

JHud fell to a 0.6, but she seems to have been affected by the Queen’s funeral coverage so she probably would’ve kept her 0.7

Drew kept her sneaky 0.8 

Just saw that JHud is getting one of the big Kpop groups TKCS has had on. We’ll see if they get all the ones TKCS got on lol.

https://tvnewscheck.com/programming/art ... e-rookies/

Edited by KCFan2014

Glad her ratings are steady. But I gotta say I’m not impressed with her guests so far. She keeps recycling guests and having people on that have already been on the show once, twice or three times. Plus there aren’t really any big stand-out names. It’s like Beth Behr and Max Greenfield ……. No weight in those names. Wonder why she can’t score bigger stars and personalities to come on her show more consistently. Especially now that she has Ellen’s time slot. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.