Jennifer Lopez

SavagePapi

50 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

Girl had more surgery than J.Lo had men.

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

I think she has a new face every era.

If they collab, they need a song along the likes of "El Anillo" imo. An uptempo, latin-influenced track. But in English or even Spanglish?

Spanish would work better with both of them. 

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dabbyy

• Yudelkis

• SavagePapi

• insomniac

1 hour ago, CosTaSsSs said:

True! But I know the English speaking girls were upset that she's ditched them.

But I mean they let "Dinero", "Medicine", "In The Morning" flop. Though "Dinero" atleast went Gold. I think at her age, Latin works best for her. They aren't as ageist tbh. I don't think she'll do well with English anymore. I still would like "TIMT 2,0," but after that idk.

We need Anitta, Karol G, Becky G, Natti Natasha, Dua Lipa, Doja Cat,, J Balvin collabs! And another Bad Bunny "reggaeton" record not trap@DRPapi809

No more boring ballads and midtempos! Serve bops and uptempos and she'll actually find a niche (reggaeton, latin dance-pop, electro-pop, funk, club mixes).

1 hour ago, CosTaSsSs said:

But she’s from Brasil, her main language is not spanish.

It would be ridiculous to do a spanish song between the 2.

26 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

But I mean they let "Dinero", "Medicine", "In The Morning" flop. Though "Dinero" atleast went Gold. I think at her age, Latin works best for her. They aren't as ageist tbh. I don't think she'll do well with English anymore. I still would like "TIMT 2,0," but after that idk.

We need Anitta, Karol G, Becky G, Natti Natasha, Dua Lipa, Doja Cat,, J Balvin collabs! And another Bad Bunny "reggaeton" record not trap@DRPapi809

No more boring ballads and midtempos! Serve bops and uptempos and she'll actually find a niche (reggaeton, latin dance-pop, electro-pop, funk, club mixes).

I do think the same. She can actually release good music in Spanish and somewhere still hold a name. Deff can see her collab with Karol G. Would love a song with her and Natti / Karol - a Latin Smash abs bring Cardi B in it too. It’s time she has another Spanish record. 

Deff not Anitta yet. She’s so trashy sometimes. 

- Imagine JLO decided to do an all Latin collabs album 

“LATINA” 

Golden Covered In Green Jungle - Album Cover. 

Including brand new collabs with:

( Each one with their respective Music Video)

- No Me Olvidas Feat. Ozuna (Slow Latin Trap) 

- Unica Feat. Bad Bunny & Anuel (Reggaeton) 

- Que Se Jodan Feat Karol G (Pop Urban) 

- No Te Necesito Feat Natti Natasha (Slow Reggaeton) 

- La Última Feat Rosalía (Let Rosalía Produce this! ) 

- Hablame Claro Feat Shakira (Latin Pop Dance) 

- Vuelves Feat. Daddy Yankee (Despacito Vibes) 

- Mujeres Feat Cardi B & Ivy Queen ((I Like It Meets Tu Quiere Bailar) 

- Porque Te Marchas (Volcals added by Juan Gabriel) (Pop Ballad) 

- Tu Ultimo Día feat. Paulina Rubio & Thalía (Pop)

- No Otra Vez Feat Marc Anthony & Victor Manuelle (Salsa) 

- Amigas Feat Laura Pausini (Ballad) 

- Latina Feat Karol G & Cardi B (New Latin Mix Sound) 

- Desde Siempre Feat Ricky Martin (Slow Pop Reggaeton)

CONCEPT: 

Over the years I have admired and been so proud of my roots and Latin Music that I decided to gather some of my favorite Latin Music Recording Artists and do music that feels right whether is a throwback influenced that (you might hear a beat or line that you’ve heard before) or a brand new vibe. I wanted to make sure I let you all know how much I love you and proud of our culture I am. Thank you to all my music collaborators and I stay tuned for a possible deluxe edition with more feats #Pronto #ComingSoon #MiGenteLatino 

bbbbbitchhh lemme break down the music viddeossss lmfao 

4 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

isnt j balvin over ??

they way his collabs with ed sheeran flopped is sth else lol

9 minutes ago, Dabbyy said:

isnt j balvin over ??

they way his collabs with ed sheeran flopped is sth else lol

Nnnnnnnnnn;;;

Don't come for him. I still have a heart for Balvin :chick3: It just depends on the song

4 hours ago, DRPapi809 said:

- Amigas Feat Laura Pausini (Ballad)-

Your only great idea.

Love her and she loves Jen. :heart2:

c8db0fe185767d7f7c7f1b8611776571.jpg

And Jennifer is big in Italia, all her leads singles are hits even Do It Well or Qué Hiciste. 

Italia doesn't know J.Flop. :-*

Shakira got Rosalia, Camilia Cabello and Karol G on her new album.  @DRPapi809

Jennifer better serve great collabs on her next music projet.

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

18 hours ago, Yudelkis said:

But she’s from Brasil, her main language is not spanish.

It would be ridiculous to do a spanish song between the 2.

Well Jennifer could sing in Spanish and Anitta in Portuguese so they can cater both audiences. :gaylocat1: Latin SMASHA!

18 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

It really depends on the song. Her last huge hit was Ain't Your Mama which is a solo English song. However, her Spanish singles managed to get in more charts in comparison to the English ones she released after Ain't Your Mama (e.g. Ni Tú Ni Yo, Amor, Amor, Amor & El Anillo). In The Morning had great production and it is a great pop song in general but the way they treated, it ruined any chance of doing well. Same goes for the Marry Me OST 'cause If they managed to do Pa Ti, Marry Me and then have Maluma and Jen release separate songs (1 en 1 Millíon & On My Way) the soundtrack would have more impact. 

2 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

Well Jennifer could sing in Spanish and Anitta in Portuguese so they can cater both audiences. :gaylocat1: Latin SMASHA!

It really depends on the song. Her last huge hit was Ain't Your Mama which is a solo English song. However, her Spanish singles managed to get in more charts in comparison to the English ones she released after Ain't Your Mama (e.g. Ni Tú Ni Yo, Amor, Amor, Amor & El Anillo). In The Morning had great production and it is a great pop song in general but the way they treated, it ruined any chance of doing well. Same goes for the Marry Me OST 'cause If they managed to do Pa Ti, Marry Me and then have Maluma and Jen release separate songs (1 en 1 Millíon & On My Way) the soundtrack would have more impact. 

True but during "Ain't Your Mama" she was also on the last season of Idol. We can front all we want, but Idol helped her out tremendously during the 2010s. It was a good look and reach for her, musically.

I also think Vegas was a great look for her as well. She was getting a lot of praise and respect by many of her peers and the new generation of artists. I think she should go back to that if she's not able to tour globally due to filming. Atleast, she can create a contract with a certain amount of shows/legs throughout the year. She's already shown Planet Hollywood that she is worth it as she became one of the best selling shows in Vegas history in only 2 years. Now the ball is in her court.

A part of me thinks she can drop another English banger, but a part of me thinks the GP has moved on. They dropped the ball too many times imo. Years go by, and she's close to mid-50s. Gen Z are not interested. They have a new crop of girls they stan. And much less millennials, who are now full-time workers, parents, dealing with budgeting and inflation, listening to throwbacks, etc. The Latin community has given her a chance for continued success if just finds the right niche ("Una Noche Mas", "Amor, Amor, Amor", "El Anillo", "Pa Ti", etc.). Lastly, performing/touring will continue to be what she excels at as a musician and entertainer. Not many legacy acts from Pre-2000s can say the same.

1 hour ago, SavagePapi said:

True but during "Ain't Your Mama" she was also on the last season of Idol. We can front all we want, but Idol helped her out tremendously during the 2010s. It was a good look and reach for her, musically.

I also think Vegas was a great look for her as well. She was getting a lot of praise and respect by many of her peers and the new generation of artists. I think she should go back to that if she's not able to tour globally due to filming. Atleast, she can create a contract with a certain amount of shows/legs throughout the year. She's already shown Planet Hollywood that she is worth it as she became one of the best selling shows in Vegas history in only 2 years. Now the ball is in her court.

A part of me thinks she can drop another English banger, but a part of me thinks the GP has moved on. They dropped the ball too many times imo. Years go by, and she's close to mid-50s. Gen Z are not interested. They have a new crop of girls they stan. And much less millennials, who are now full-time workers, parents, dealing with budgeting and inflation, listening to throwbacks, etc. The Latin community has given her a chance for continued success if just finds the right niche ("Una Noche Mas", "Amor, Amor, Amor", "El Anillo", "Pa Ti", etc.). Lastly, performing/touring will continue to be what she excels at as a musician and entertainer. Not many legacy acts from Pre-2000s can say the same.

Ain't Your Mama actually got its success because of its video and because it became viral of including the Clinton speech. lol The video was released one month later from the song release and it managed to become a hit. Idol really helped her in general as it brought her back to attention and made her persona less diva to their eyes, but it helped her with songs like On The Floor & Dance Again, anything else she performed there did nothing to be honest. lol (Goin' In, Live It Up, I Luh Ya Papi and Feel The Light).

I disagree on the bolded part. People showed interest in both In The Morning and Marry Me for example, but she paid dust to both of them. We can't really judge if these songs would do better with heavy promo or proper music videos and unfortunately she abandons or releases too fast her singles without any strategy. Personally, I couldn't care less about the charts as long as she provided us with full projects rather than quick random singles. It's just making her look like a Z-list artist. 

Aint Your Mama had heavy radio airplay across Europe !

Radio smasha !

7 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

But I don't think it will help Jen audience, but only Anitta's.

Anitta can sing in French and it didn't help her French sales.

2 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

Ain't Your Mama actually got its success because of its video and because it became viral of including the Clinton speech. lol The video was released one month later from the song release and it managed to become a hit. Idol really helped her in general as it brought her back to attention and made her persona less diva to their eyes, but it helped her with songs like On The Floor & Dance Again, anything else she performed there did nothing to be honest. lol (Goin' In, Live It Up, I Luh Ya Papi and Feel The Light).

I disagree on the bolded part. People showed interest in both In The Morning and Marry Me for example, but she paid dust to both of them. We can't really judge if these songs would do better with heavy promo or proper music videos and unfortunately she abandons or releases too fast her singles without any strategy. Personally, I couldn't care less about the charts as long as she provided us with full projects rather than quick random singles. It's just making her look like a Z-list artist. 

"Idol" helped considerably. Especially, for the U.S. Some flopped, but imagine if she did not have that platform. Yikes!

I don't agree with your second part. She showed interest to whom? Nobody outside our fanbase cared about those songs abeit a few people. Many here said ITM was dated. Serving 2014/2015 tropical vibes. Maybe if the rollout was better. But they f-ed that up. I'm not even gonna discuss "Marry Me". Talk about a non-factor at this point. The album came and left.:skull:

Latin Music >>>>

How this twitter account still exist ? @SavagePapi @Dabbyy @CosTaSsSs @DanceAgain @DRPapi809 @getback

I'm done with reporting it. :toofunny3:

And DEAD at Ashanti saying that while she always been credited, this gurl is really looking for attention or for the support of Black Twitter & Lambs supports. :rip:

9 minutes ago, Yudelkis said:

How this twitter account still exist ? @SavagePapi @Dabbyy @CosTaSsSs @DanceAgain @DRPapi809 @getback

I'm done with reporting it. :toofunny3:

And DEAD at Ashanti saying that while she always been credited, this gurl is really looking for attention or for the support of Black Twitter & Lambs supports. :rip:

reported it too ...

and ashanti is annoying ... gurl like shut up ...

Someone on BB should open a thread about reporting it massively. 

200.gif

Just now, Dabbyy said:

reported it too ...

and ashanti is annoying ... gurl like shut up ...

Ashanti-Jennifer-Lopez-2011-jennifer-lop

Such an hypocrite, and why Jennifer invited her to her B'day ? :toofunny3:

13 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

"Idol" helped considerably. Especially, for the U.S. Some flopped, but imagine if she did not have that platform. Yikes!

I don't agree with your second part. She showed interest to whom? Nobody outside our fanbase cared about those songs abeit a few people. Many here said ITM was dated. Serving 2014/2015 tropical vibes. Maybe if the rollout was better. But they f-ed that up. I'm not even gonna discuss "Marry Me". Talk about a non-factor at this point. The album came and left.:skull:

Latin Music >>>>

@DanceAgain is coming for you !

Just now, Yudelkis said:

Ashanti-Jennifer-Lopez-2011-jennifer-lop

Such an hypocrite, and why Jennifer invited her to her B'day ? :toofunny3:

using JLo name to get headlines ....

drag her !

1 minute ago, Dabbyy said:

using JLo name to get headlines ....

drag her !

I use to like her but I really can't stand her today.

While Ja Rule is honest >>>>>>>>

Thanks God some people are not idiots.

I replied to the journalist as well, Ashanti can take SEVERAL seats! 

16 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

Latin Music >>>>

Idol really helped her in so many ways she and we could never imagine. I really miss 2011 lately 'cause of how spoiled of success we were. lol

Production wise her music has been better and better, El Anillo, Dinero, Pa Ti + Lonely, In The Morning & Cambia El Paso serve great production but really, I can't blame some of the songs flopping 'cause she did zero promotion for any of them. Her worst singles during the standalone singles era are Medicine (which sounds like a Fifth Harmony 2013-2014 reject demo) and Te Guste which is basically Bad Bunny feat. JLo. 

7 minutes ago, CosTaSsSs said:

I replied to the journalist as well, Ashanti can take SEVERAL seats! 

Why you can't open a thread about that on BB ?

I was banned from there, so I can't do it. UGH my nerves. :mad:

3 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

Idol really helped her in so many ways she and we could never imagine. I really miss 2011 lately 'cause of how spoiled of success we were. lol

Production wise her music has been better and better, El Anillo, Dinero, Pa Ti + Lonely, In The Morning & Cambia El Paso serve great production but really, I can't blame some of the songs flopping 'cause she did zero promotion for any of them. Her worst singles during the standalone singles era are Medicine (which sounds like a Fifth Harmony 2013-2014 reject demo) and Te Guste which is basically Bad Bunny feat. JLo. 

she did zero promo ...

but how can she get good playlisting ??

Seriously ... is it payola ? or just ageism ? but in the streaming era radio interviews/performances arent it !

Call me a yes fan, but it's not just her fault tbh.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.