Older best all time greatest album

You Have Been Loved

Round Here

Jesus to a Child

His holy trinity best songs

25 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Stream Patience:WAP:

Freeek aged like fine wine, why? :WAP:

It is so ahead of its time, if I worked behind the music booth at my gym, I would let everyone get blessed by this absolute banger whewwww

Just now, Bloodflowers. said:

Freeek aged like fine wine, why? :WAP:

It is so ahead of its time, if I worked behind the music booth at my gym, I would let everyone get blessed by this absolute banger whewwww

Exactly!!! It saddens me that people at that time were against this "sexual theme" of the song and the album that was supposed to be originally. If they hadn't been scared, against or whatever they had in 2002, I'm sure that era would have been the BIGGEST of George's career :jonny5: but as now people say: George walked so the new artists could run (be able to release music and videos about sex "without criticism")

• 1 month later...

I recently heard his cover of "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" it was phenomenal. 

21 hours ago, Saddy said:

:jonny5:

A boppppp :WAP:

The music video is so next level for that time

• 3 weeks later...

"The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face" hits me today :weeps:

• 3 months later...

He sang so perfectly I almost thought he was lip-syncing studio version because of how good he hit every note :jonnycat:

2 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

He sang so perfectly I almost thought he was lip-syncing studio version because of how good he hit every note :jonnycat:

Omg that's what I thought at first too :jonny5: he almost always sang perfectly in live performances

3 hours ago, Saddy said:

Omg that's what I thought at first too :jonny5: he almost always sang perfectly in live performances

I am more confused with the performance saying it was sang in 1994, didn't the song and album come out in 1996? Is it a typo or he really performed unreleased song 2 years prior? :jonnycat:

6 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I am more confused with the performance saying it was sang in 1994, didn't the song and album come out in 1996? Is it a typo or he really performed unreleased song 2 years prior? :jonnycat:

Not a typo. He was fighting Sony in court and couldn't release music, but performed the song two years before release anyways (and it was still a UK #1 and US top-10, which is difficult to get, not everybody has that)

Edited by ATWK

15 hours ago, ATWK said:

Not a typo. He was fighting Sony in court and couldn't release music, but performed the song two years before release anyways (and it was still a UK #1 and US top-10, which is difficult to get, not everybody has that)

Oh wow, inch resting! The song is so good that it stood test of time! Imagine Older going against Bedtime Stories and Janet eras, instead it went against Ray of Light and The Velvet Rope and still smashed (in Europe) :jonnycat:

we moved! 

• 1 month later...

Having another sleepless night and simply enjoying Listen Without Prejudice

4 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Having another sleepless night and simply enjoying Listen Without Prejudice

I remember when I couldn't sleep I decided to listen to Patience and it was my best decision :jonnycat:  I still couldn't fall asleep but it was a magical night, the best feeling I've ever experienced in my life :gaygacat5:

2 minutes ago, Saddy said:

I remember when I couldn't sleep I decided to listen to Patience and it was my best decision :jonnycat:  I still couldn't fall asleep but it was a magical night, the best feeling I've ever experienced in my life :gaygacat5:

Flawless (Go To The City) remains amazing :hippo:

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

You better pray you fall asleep near the end cuz by the time Freeek 04 comes on, you jump out of your bed and start shaking your bum bum to that infectious banger :WAP:

• 5 months later...

this bop. One of my faves. Let this go viral 😂 

• 1 month later...

His estate needs to go ahead and release his unreleased material (starting by Listen Without Prejudice Vol. 2 would be a great idea), I really think that it would do very well especially in Europe

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.