Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Carrie Underwood

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, justinxx said:

I'm more shocked her team did this. Professionally, this is such a dumb move on her part, especially before she goes on Idol to try and return to the mainstream … the only way this would go well for her is if MAGA rallies behind her like they did with Morgan Wallen. 

 

Personally, I'm not super surprised she's a white racist given her background. I'm letdown as a fan though. I really liked D&R and was hoping she could have some success. (I'll still listen to "Burn")

Which team? :noparty:

Since CP era, her entire career has been mismanaged by poor commercial choices, a lack of interesting music videos and streaming promotion. I agree that D&R deserved much better, but people have not embraced this type of pop music (Ghost Story and Hate my Heart... who picked them? :!ohno:). In the past, she could have sent singles to pop radio to try to widen her audience, she refused, and now she has lost part of the country audience and pop radio doesn't care about her anymore. After the controversy she's going through, I'm curious to see what the reception will be for the next album, if there is one on the way. 

Edited by Bocanada

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 230
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • gagacasanova
    gagacasanova

  • Right Now
    Right Now

    Someone said she and Guns N Roses should headline Superbowl and now I can’t think of anything else. That would be SUCH a show.   I love that she’s doing this. Even though she’s not performin

  • livelikemusic
    livelikemusic

    Unfortunately, I cannot blame her label entirely. It's a mixture of her management (or lack thereof) and Carrie herself. She has been mismanaged for so many years (dating back to the Blown Away era),

I still can't believe she did this/and alienated so many of her remaining fans that were actually buying physicals and actually cared about her and her career.  Like I feel this has tarnished her image completely but maybe I'm just being dramatic. Will always love her voice and her music, but like this is just so disappointing. Like I was so excited to see Reflection residency on streaming but like I haven't even watched yet - and I know her personal beliefs shouldn't affect my support for her cause everyone truly deserves the right to believe whatever they want, but like I'm just so disappointed. 

She had a nice ride

such a bummer she went out like this 

:bird:

On 1/14/2025 at 6:11 PM, justinxx said:

I'm more shocked her team did this. Professionally, this is such a dumb move on her part, especially before she goes on Idol to try and return to the mainstream … the only way this would go well for her is if MAGA rallies behind her like they did with Morgan Wallen. 

 

Personally, I'm not super surprised she's a white racist given her background. I'm letdown as a fan though. I really liked D&R and was hoping she could have some success. (I'll still listen to "Burn")

Burn is amazing :heart:

 

I hope she releases a new album this year. It'll be interesting to see how this affects her carrer. But after what happened with the D&R album, I don't think she'll be selling as much records as before, or having more #1 hits on country radio. Her carrer as a recording artist has been on decline for several years, and she's a legacy act nowadays. We'll have to see if she will be able to sell out arenas on her next tour.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.