Beyoncé

Kisuke

That doesn’t mean BMS shouldn’t have already had a video out or them not pushing for a second single. The point is to milk this era as much as they can before new music.

• Replies 115.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

6 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

That doesn’t mean BMS shouldn’t have already had a video out or them not pushing for a second single. The point is to milk this era as much as they can before new music.

That’s the one thing I hope she changes for the next album. Have the first single video ready. 

Why is everyone ruling out her Birthday weekend lmao

Edited by MrBeyonceFan

**** her birthday :biblio: Her new album's birthday was two weeks ago and all we got was a press release saying she invented visual albums and then saying she invented not releasing visual albums :rip:

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

A similar thought crossed my mind yesterday as I walked home from work. Specifically that we're getting 15 more teasers on 15 more Fridays. And I almost got hit by a bus.

She better not.

I'm kind of digging the idea of one video a week. It's an easy way to generate consistent excitement

The VMAs and her birthday fall into the same week. If there's gonna be a big week it's pretty obvious when it is.

Now we’ve moved from the 20th to her bday. Y’all just keep going further back. This is why the lack of communication is annoying. 

Paley Center No GIF by The Paley Center for Media

I highly doubt she'll do a video a week. It doesn't match her preference of people consuming things as a body of work. She drip fed info before the album drop but she didn't drip feed the music itself and I see the same here. Maybe we'll get another teaser or 1 main video and then the visual album yo follow. She'll ultimately want all the videos to get maximum exposure upon release but a video a week ensures that the massses start dipping after video 2. With a single visual album most people will watch most of it in one go.

I mentioned before that she should do a 3-Pt special where it’s 

Pt 1: ITG, Cozy, AS, CI, Energy, BMS

Pt 2: Church Girl, POTS, VG, Move, Heated

Pt 3: Thique, AUIYM, AHAP, PH, SR

That way it is not all at once - but you still see a bulk of content.

She can put individual videos on YouTube after each part.

But hurry up!

7 minutes ago, simon said:

I mentioned before that she should do a 3-Pt special where it’s 

Pt 1: ITG, Cozy, AS, CI, Energy, BMS

Pt 2: Church Girl, POTS, VG, Move, Heated

Pt 3: Thique, AUIYM, AHAP, PH, SR

That way it is not all at once - but you still see a bulk of content.

She can put individual videos on YouTube after each part.

But hurry up!

I kinda like this concept. Esp if each part connects with one another like series situation.

Leo's win as usual.

FaP-8m2XEAAcqHw?format=jpg&name=900x900

A video a week is a nightmare and y'all need to stop sayin it :giraffe:

Especially since its like 70% sure we're getting two more albums.

She never does anything on her birthday. Jay is flying her to Italy for one last summer trip meaning she will probably miss the VMAs too. 
Im honestly not expecting any performance until the tour. But I can see her suck up to the grammys and give them a performance. 

PS: all the videos will drop at the same time. Also it’s time for another teaser or a full trailer 

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

She is doing that because the videos aren’t ready lol. Releasing them one by one is a bit of a buzz kill. I don’t know why people are worried about longevity when another album is coming and a tour. The tour should be announced within a few months. 

then why tease them? that's not like bey. she kept the bik videos for MONTHS until it was time to release the film. Already mv was shot a year before BIK came out. at least one video is coming soon 

Edited by PrettyHurts

I do feel like the videos aren’t ready. She was filming the green out like the week before the album came out. 

Im sticking with my prediction that the videos are dropping around September 16 to coincide with the vinyls restock.

1 month to go

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

then why tease them? that's not like bey. she kept the bik videos for MONTHS until it was time to release the film. Already mv was shot a year before BIK came out. at least one video is coming soon 

She was filming BMS the week of or before the album. We don’t even know if that was the last one either. I’m assuming she is dropping them all together. 

Not a bad drop from last week’s album sales. Hoping we can find a wave like Bad Bunny and coast at 50K a week every week.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.