Beyoncé

Kisuke

1 minute ago, EricSean said:

I wonder how she plans on celebrating the 20 year anniversary of “CiL” and DiL next year. She’ll be on tour like she was for the 100th date of MCWT.

For the 10th she just posted something on her website. Wouldn't be surprised if we got the same next year.

Speaking of 2013 I wish she'd bring the Beyhive Blog back :gaycat6:

• Replies 115.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

Considering the quality of ST, Lemonade, BiK, and Renaissance, I can only assume she’s going to have even more time/thought to put into acts II and III.  I can only imagine the output. :WAP:

1 hour ago, Bey Admired said:

makes it great to begin with. 

so nothing.

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Honestly there are so many callbacks all over the album to other songs I wouldn't be shocked if she wore these in other visuals.

One of my favorite things about the album is how she's referencing other songs and other lyrics all throughout it and tying it all together. I was a bit sad I didn't see any reviewers mention that because it was really thoughtful and intentional of her.

If something is coming on 8.20 on Netflix I feel like we would've had an announcement by now, but her posting that I'm That Girl teaser Friday does make it seem imminent...

This is particularly so cool.

I could never get tired of these songs, Beyoncé knows how to make a song sound fresh all throughout because she never keeps them on a pattern. She always changes something from verse to verse, so that you get caught with something new. You go ahead singing what you think its coming, but ITS NOT. I'd also like to point out the harmonies. Coming from Destiny's Child, she really learned her way through melodies and harmonies, and you can here that in these songs because sometimes it sounds like someone else is singing, but is just her in a different voice. She's so brilliant. 

35 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

i do wonder if this is kind of the plan since it specifically says I'm That Girl teaser, but god I hope not :deadbanana4: We've already seen half the ITG video 

Idk I had the feeling that it was not the final version of the ITG video and mostly footage put together for the teaser; even though she worded some of the words.

It was too random and barely made any sense. I doubt that's gonna be the visual introduction to the album lol.

This guy brought up a neat easter egg (13:45), her adlibs are very reminiscent of the DC christmas song Carol of the Bells I never even caught on to that:lakitu:

She teased a bunch of new looks obviously meant for other songs I highly doubt she’s just gonna release ITG why would she tease the other visuals then?:rip: I really hope we get everything at once I don’t think they would do them individually…

3 hours ago, yonsé said:

if she's releasing a film, no one is going to their computers to watch that lol

i don’t think it’s gonna be a film in the same way lemonade and bik were films. i think the vids are all gonna have like a seperate concept and she’s releasing them separately 

56 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

ITG video on the 20th, followed by the rest of the videos released in order through mid October :dancehall:

A similar thought crossed my mind yesterday as I walked home from work. Specifically that we're getting 15 more teasers on 15 more Fridays. And I almost got hit by a bus.

She better not.

Watching this and seeing how her career is today makes me so emotional. I remember watching this live on MTV. They were so naturally talented and hungry. Coming up with harmonies and choreo sane day! I adore these archives.

9 minutes ago, bijonse said:

i don’t think it’s gonna be a film in the same way lemonade and bik were films. i think the vids are all gonna have like a seperate concept and she’s releasing them separately 

i don't get why y'all think this. the entire album seamlessly flows into itself. you think she's gonna cut the transitions out of cuff it and energy? or plastic/virgo's groove? like that makes no sense lol

If yall could pick 5 songs as the basis for the sound of Act 2, what would you choose?

I would say:

Don't Hurt Yourself

No Angel

6 Inch

Heated

Ring The Alarm

7 minutes ago, yonsé said:

i don't get why y'all think this. the entire album seamlessly flows into itself. you think she's gonna cut the transitions out of cuff it and energy? or plastic/virgo's groove? like that makes no sense lol

vevo posting the teaser tells me we’re getting a bunch of vids on youtube or maybe the whole thing :nicole: netflix can be for the tour film

1 hour ago, PrettyHurts said:

My plan for the era :celestial5:

ITG video on the 20th, followed by the rest of the videos released in order through mid October :dancehall:

This is not a good idea. There's always videos with bigger ideas and bigger budgets and then smaller ones. You can't expect people to be perched for videos for 16 weeks and then release some small videos in the middle. Imagine expecting people to be there for Formation after having to sit through Sandcastles, Forward, Freedom and All Night. It doesn't pack the punch a "visual album" release has. Also, they already tested this with Jay's 4:44 with star studded visuals and it became boring after a couple of weeks.

19 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

She teased a bunch of new looks obviously meant for other songs I highly doubt she’s just gonna release ITG why would she tease the other visuals then?:rip: I really hope we get everything at once I don’t think they would do them individually…

so she doesnt have to release 15 other teasers, and so that we know visuals for all are coming. she teased ITG and sold ITG merch for a reason. she's going to focus on one song at a time, even if only for a few days each

Not the silence after the teaser :deadbanana2: 

2 minutes ago, Draper. said:

This is not a good idea. There's always videos with bigger ideas and bigger budgets and then smaller ones. You can't expect people to be perched for videos for 16 weeks and then release some small videos in the middle. Imagine expecting people to be there for Formation after having to sit through Sandcastles, Forward, Freedom and All Night. It doesn't pack the punch a "visual album" release has. Also, they already tested this with Jay's 4:44 with star studded visuals and it became boring after a couple of weeks.

she's spreading things out this era so she can have streaming longevity, that's why the ITG teaser included the whole song. Same with BMS cliquebait. I wouldn't put it past her to release the videos one at a time at this point, she's trying to increase her engagement across the board

The teaser made a lot of sense to me. Bey has said many times that the album was inspired by the lockdown. Im That Girl will show her alone in her house, quarantining, going crazy and drinking too much. Then in an attempt to escape that hell, she dreams of new realities, each will represent a song. This is what the door openings and the EEAAO hint at.

Ive also noticed she wears a lot of metal sculptures, as a dress, as accessories, as a headpiece. It could just be an armor but I wonder if we’ll see more of it. The whole thing is giving off dystopian vibes and Im here for it.

4 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

The teaser made a lot of sense to me. Bey has said many times that the album was inspired by the lockdown. Im That Girl will show her alone in her house, quarantining, going crazy and drinking too much. Then in an attempt to escape that hell, she dreams of new realities, each will represent a song. This is what the door openings and the EEAAO hint at.

Ive also noticed she wears a lot of metal sculptures, as a dress, as accessories, as a headpiece. It could just be an armor but I wonder if we’ll see more of it. The whole thing is giving off dystopian vibes and Im here for it.

i'm so here for this concept we better be correct about this :duca: it makes perfect sense and its a good way to make the videos more personal to her 

30 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

i'm so here for this concept we better be correct about this :duca: it makes perfect sense and its a good way to make the videos more personal to her 

I have another theory that the horse by the bar is not real but just from her imagination :giraffe:

Make Me Say It Again, Girl is so so good :jonny5:  she’s already winning a Grammy for this one :clap3:

46 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

she's spreading things out this era so she can have streaming longevity, that's why the ITG teaser included the whole song. Same with BMS cliquebait. I wouldn't put it past her to release the videos one at a time at this point, she's trying to increase her engagement across the board

She is doing that because the videos aren’t ready lol. Releasing them one by one is a bit of a buzz kill. I don’t know why people are worried about longevity when another album is coming and a tour. The tour should be announced within a few months. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.