• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Jay did more performances past week then B did for the past eras:hoetenks:

8 hours ago, jane said:

This fanbase has become toxic and abusive to Beyoncé a long time ago. It's one reason Bey is protecting her peace and ignoring us for the most part, let's be honest here. This non stop need for her to feed them something and when she doesn't, they trash her and her ability to do everything. They refuse to understand that Beyonce is NOT a new artist and doesn't need to do a damn thing to promote her music at this point other than touring. What is going on in her personal life has nothing to do with her work and it's disrespectful to speculate. Talking about her kids or her husband will only make her hide some more and do even less. If that's your plan to bully her and put pressure. Good luck. 

:clap3:

I don't come in here as much now but anytime I do it's always some passive aggressive and downright malicious comments. Some of you are giving Yolanda Saldívar vibes. Like really unhinged and irate. 

If it's not mocking her age, hoping for Cecred's failure, making slick comments that are damn near wishing harm on her, it's speculating on her kids, her health, marriage etc. And nobody better quote me with the tired " it's just jokes" "its fan talk" bullcrap because it's been months of the same comments so it clearly isn't. 

It's quite clear she's not planning to really push CC and has been clear for months now. Shes shown us repeatedly with Ren now CC and probably Act 3. Accept it and go live your life!

Don't get wrong I would have loved Bey to be more engaged with CC too,  but some of you act like you don't have anything to live for because she hasn't and that's a YOU issue not Beys. 

Edited by Island Goddess
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Ashley being a Fenty hair "influencer" is interesting 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Doctor Dick said:

Not you saying she should switch cities in Spain but completely abandon Poland as a country :suburban:

I was there in Poland's gold circle for RWT and the crowd wasn't really good

comparing fans who won't stroke her ego for every single business venture of hers to a woman who shot and killed the singer she was embezzling from has to be one of the boldest takes I've seen in here

:suburban:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

Lol at picking the Yolanda comment but not addressing the rest of the comment. 

How many pages of not "stroking ego" are yall gonna do?

It's not even ass kissing from me because check my post history I've dragged the ass kissers.

However the lines has clearly been repeatedly crossed in here. And some of you are undeniably SICK and it has to be called out. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

15 hours ago, kimberly said:

I don't want to hear any conspiracy theories but I do think one of her children, likely Sir, might have something going on:

Yes, I was aware of this (and I certainly didn't intend to raise any conspiracies about her family). It's just some of the comments in here about Bey as of late have been abhorrent and I want people to remember she's raising 3 kids - and, as cliche as it is, we really don't know much about what goes on in her life. 

I am frustrated like everyone else, but nothing she has/hasn't done this era deserves the level of toxicity I have been reading in here...Some of y'all need to go stream FLAMENCO stat. 

nene GIF

• Like 4

I would have loved to hear a live performance of any song from CC, heck an acoustic performance of Alligator Tears, even if it's done in her backyard. 

But I'm not about to start making trifling ass comments that I hope her Knee injury persists or wish her any other physical aliments with glee, speculate on her children's health, hope Jay cheats on her and any other unhinged and downright evil comments I've repeatedly seen in here. 

The months long circle jerk has made this base extremely toxic, even popping in occasionally doesn't help. It's every page! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

All mess in here aside

I saw this and as much as it may be frustrating that there is no movement on beys end. This is absolutely amazing and truly a major impact from CC. 

I hope that the BW features on CC got or will eventually get a significant boost.

However It's always been a little easier for men to be accepted than for BW.  I mean Nelly had a few country hits. 

• Like 1

Just saw that thread about Taylor and Britney being the highest selling physical sales for woman.  Bey is about to pass Britney and take up the #2 spot, which is really impressive IMO - this isn't even counting Destiny's Child, which would put her at #1

• Like 1

Its civil war in here, my fav time of the year

• Haha 2

II Most Wanted is sooo good :weeps: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, QueenB said:

when the three part clown act is over and she releases the visuals on a irrelevant streaming platform (my guesses are paramount+... maybe even Shudder!) and only the diehard fans watch since nothing is posted to youtube and is immediately forgotten by the public with NO boosts to streams!

so basically The Gift : The Reup, right in time for EIL 2.0 and OTR III 

exciting times we're living in :mazen:

3 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

Ashley being a Fenty hair "influencer" is interesting 

and not the least bit surprising, that ass not getting booked for the next tour either :ryan3:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Club classic said:

It's true. However during Mrs Carter an OTR II the crowd was really good - definitely different energy.

I think it's because of the setlist. I know people were going there cause they know Beyonce's hits and were presented with kinda unknown songs among Polish GP.

Poland is overrated, sorry not sorry.

Legend could tour many other places like Greece instead, she'd be able to fill the Athens Olympic Stadium (72K capacity).

The crowd would also go apeshit, they are as loud and crazy as the crowds in Spain and Italy.

Edited by Pepo
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

and not the least bit surprising, that ass not getting booked for the next tour either :ryan3:

What Next Tour

Yall B-tches betta Dance to this old sh-t

• Haha 4

RWT lowkey had the worst setlist out of her solo tours and it definitely showed in the audience reactions 

Can we at least get a remix for II Most Wanted? Just for continuity purposes :toofunny3:

47 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

RWT lowkey had the best setlist out of her solo tours and it definitely showed in the audience reactions 

I agree.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Club classic said:

That's true, it was giving funeral but it's her fault for sabotaging her eras for the last 10 years and not performing most of her actually known hits. Last time we heard about her was Love on Top (before Cuff It of course). Still, asking for Poland to be removed is serving ungrateful since both shows sold out (OTR2 also sold out)

anyway...

LICKYTUNG, LICKYTUNG

DIGGA DADDY WON'T LEAVE ME LONE, LEAVE ME LONE

DAMNED IF I DO, DAMMIT IF I DON'T

LADY WITH A WHIP WANT WHAT SHE WANNA WANT

OKAY?!

best 10 seconds of her discography :celestial5:

On 6/11/2024 at 4:03 PM, Mitsouko said:

I didn't get called a filthy peasant or a communist ONCE this era. It's really over in here deadass. I miss 2022-2023 bad :'(

Scratch that. Yolanda Saldivar ha name invoked. We're cooking with gas again sistrens :WAP:

• Haha 4

what's going on in here

5 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

what's going on in here

Beyonce ghosted the girls as per usual (although seemingly worse this time), and everyone is mad

Also, her preorder for the new vinyl has done like 6-8k copies or something (on her website, excluding other retailers), and is currently selling like 200 copies a week :rip:

Edited by Lose My Breath
  • Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.