Beyoncé

Kisuke

9 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Ok I was all here for her participation in the Yeezy show, however if THIS is what’s being served, let’s all hope the rumours were false and she has no part in this.

Why does he do stuff like this? 

• Replies 110.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

6 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Why does he do stuff like this? 

Mental illness. The way I used to be a huge fan. :rip:

Ye was a MAGA supporter so the WLM shirt doesn’t surprise me tbh. 

Spoiler

Tbh there’s a lot of Black stars that voted for Trump but were too afraid to publicly admit it due to backlash.

Just saw the ad. I liked the teasers a lot more. Super basic and overdone concept. 
Now we wait for the real visuals 

Could care less about the ad. Every celeb has a brand deal whether it’s with Popeyes or Tiffany’s who cares. 

The fact that Shawn and Beyoncé still support Kanye’s nonsense :ace::ace: There’s a difference between opinion and actively supporting white supremacy. Candace Owen was there with Kanye. We are regressing 

11 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

Could care less about the ad. Every celeb has a brand deal whether it’s with Popeyes or Tiffany’s who cares. 

The fact that Shawn and Beyoncé still support Kanye’s nonsense :ace::ace: There’s a difference between opinion and actively supporting white supremacy. Candace Owen was there with Kanye. We are regressing 

Was she really? Seriously?

Billboard has confirmed that the ad is a preview of the official video 

https://www.billboard.com/music/rb-hip-hop/beyonce-summer-renaissance-video-1235148948/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

I think if we see more of the dancers (the bald one totally ate) it will be a fun video. Also I hope the official video is in color not black & white 

I believe Billboard knowing it’s from the music video about as much as I believe Amazon Italy knowing that there’s three albums. :coffee2: Unless your surname is Carter or Knowles I don’t believe anyone knows anything.

25 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

Unfortunately 

They're so clearly trolling atp. Candace has never come off as authentic to me. Not even remotely :toofunny2:

She looks gorgeous in the tiffany ad, but something about it feels off, and I can't put my finger on it?

Side note - can we please discuss how the transitions between Cuff It > Energy > Break My Soul are GOD TIER :WAP:

12 minutes ago, BeyBronts said:

She looks gorgeous in the tiffany ad, but something about it feels off, and I can't put my finger on it?

The audio doesn’t seem to have been synced very well

on the Tiffany website it says "Watch The Film" so I don't think this is a preview -- it's a 1-minute "film"/commercial/music video hybrid.

Billboard did not confirm that with Tiffany or Bey's camp, so that's some sloppy reporting on their part.

I like the commercial. It captures the essence of the album well, and it's nice seeing her hold a mic :gaycat7:

The commercial is okay and they used the album theme and the song well. It doesn't really give jewelry promotion vibe though but i suspect it's something Parkwood threw together quick to fulfill this contract with Tiffany which i must say Beyoncé doesn't really seem to be into doing, she is probably doing this out of a favor to some friends over there because she always seem over that whole brand.

3 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I wonder who the target demographic is with Tiffany bc I know nobody in the damn Hive is going to buy that. :rip:

Well seeing the last one was Tiffany’s most successful ever. So she doing something right 

8 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I wonder who the target demographic is with Tiffany bc I know nobody in the damn Hive is going to buy that. :rip:

Same people buying high fashion, there is a cliente for it obviously and Bey's campaign with Jay Z for Tiffany last year was reported to be a success, apparently sales for the products they promoted all went up and it was needed because the company suffered some low sales during the pandemic the year prior. They changed owners since and now LVMH i think bought the company and the son who inherited the company apparently is good friend of Bey and Jay. It all sounds like a friendly business partnership between them. 

Edited by jane

“Beyoncé dropped a teaser for the first official music video from her #RENAISSANCE album on Monday morning (Oct. 3) as part of her partnership with Tiffany & Co.” —

Hmm they wouldn't publish this without checking with Parwood first so seems like it's really from the music video of Summer renaissance. Perhaps a different edit was used for the commercial but the concept of the music video will probably be the same kind of visuals.

36 minutes ago, Starshine said:

well Beyoncé is the celebrity, main fav, MPG of celebrities, so... :gaycat5:

I’m at the Jessie Ware concert in Brooklyn and the DJ opened with Summer Renaissance :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.