Adele

iamvladd

On 3/6/2024 at 3:39 AM, Aslan said:

But we need bombastic A back for A5. Big choruses, catchy melodies and radio palatable songs. 
if she doesn't shift her sound for A5 then I think she will be shelved permanently in the US at least. 

30 should have done this, but it's a shame she's stuck herself in the adult contemporary box where she could experiment to new heights 

• Like 2

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• supertiffany

• Reflektor_Creep

1 hour ago, Yog said:

30 should have done this, but it's a shame she's stuck herself in the adult contemporary box where she could experiment to new heights 

I feel the same :gaycat7:

I fear a complete sound change would alienate her audience and they turn their backs on her :bloo:

But we need artistic growth so if that alienates her core fanbase then so be it. 

at least if it's masterfully done she would steal a new demographic :foxaylove2:

4 minutes ago, Aslan said:

I feel the same :gaycat7:

I fear a complete sound change would alienate her audience and they turn their backs on her :bloo:

What's there to lose, 30 has yet to pass 10M WW and considered am underperformance of it it's self, Adele might as well for the hell of it.

i love when her talent gets recognised :chick3:

Ticketmaster made new seats available this week, tabloids started selling the story she hasn't sold out and her other fan base picked up the story here and are trying to spread the narrative that she's over. I wonder why the Euro media hates Adele so much now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

Ticketmaster made new seats available this week, tabloids started selling the story she hasn't sold out and her other fan base picked up the story here and are trying to spread the narrative that she's over. I wonder why the Euro media hates Adele so much now.

It will forever be a mystery to me. But the sensationalism and hypercriticism needs to end. But A can't control what the media say about her but her team can and where are they? Like seriously does she even have one at this point? 
They've been useless this entire era. 

Just now, Aslan said:

It will forever be a mystery to me. But the sensationalism and hypercriticism needs to end. But A can't control what the media say about her but her team can and where are they? Like seriously does she even have one at this point? 
They've been useless this entire era. 

They have been, indeed. The way people are coming for her technique again because she had to postpone her Vegas residency due to illness. They need to start debunking all these lies. That is precisely why she was advised to take a break, she got sick and I bet she thought she could not let her public down and kept performing.

People won't ever be happy with anything she does.

• Like 1

I think once those first images emerge of her doing sound check in the stadium the media hysteria in Germany will have the locals quickly trying to get tickets. And hopefully by then the prices will decrease so they can sell out. 
but even if the dates don't and she still have an 80%+ attendance. That's still a huge success. 

2 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

They have been, indeed. The way people are coming for her technique again because she had to postpone her Vegas residency due to illness. They need to start debunking all these lies. That is precisely why she was advised to take a break, she got sick and I bet she thought she could not let her public down and kept performing.

People won't ever be happy with anything she does.

She will come back stronger tho, I just know it. She managed to do multiple legs without any complaints and met with rave reviews (even by you yourself). I know she will overcome this :heart:

12 minutes ago, Aslan said:

I think once those first images emerge of her doing sound check in the stadium the media hysteria in Germany will have the locals quickly trying to get tickets. And hopefully by then the prices will decrease so they can sell out. 
but even if the dates don't and she still have an 80%+ attendance. That's still a huge success. 

The thing is shows were actually sold out and Ticketmaster released some more tickets on Wednesday.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Aslan said:

She will come back stronger tho, I just know it. She managed to do multiple legs without any complaints and met with rave reviews (even by you yourself). I know she will overcome this :heart:

I know she will. Her technique was more than fine when I saw her live.

And I read someone in that other thread said all she did was scream. :skull:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

I wonder why the Euro media hates Adele so much now.

5 hours ago, Aslan said:

It will forever be a mystery to me. But the sensationalism and hypercriticism needs to end

Guys, I don't think it's just about Adele really. You see the world media promoting/highlighting bad news every day these days. And the British media is notorious for attempting to tear down their own celebrities. Anything for clicks and sales

I guess Adele and her team's thinking is that no matter what gets reported people will forget about it and move on. And they might be right. I still think her public image is fantastically positive. Everything she does goes viral, even the speech from the Hollywood Reporter event last year

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Aslan said:

i love when her talent gets recognised :chick3:

200k likes...

Oh Adele you will always be famous :foxaylove2:

On 3/24/2024 at 12:01 PM, Aslan said:

200k likes...

Oh Adele you will always be famous :foxaylove2:

I miss her radio station tour era. She was working so hard in spring 2011 and it paid off. What a moment, I will never forget.

She did 30 so dirty. The way she dropped the album and then disappeared for half a year?? Lol. I pray it it was because of Covid mostly, the album rollout, because if she's gonna do the next album like that, it won't be good. The GP's gotta know she has an album out. Social media is not enough. A lot of her audience consumes linear TV and radio still.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

I miss her radio station tour era. She was working so hard in spring 2011 and it paid off. What a moment, I will never forget.

She did 30 so dirty. The way she dropped the album and then disappeared for half a year?? Lol. I pray it it was because of Covid mostly, the album rollout, because if she's gonna do the next album like that, it won't be good. The GP's gotta know she has an album out. Social media is not enough. A lot of her audience consumes linear TV and radio still.

She was everywhere up until 30 then she just done a whole bunch of front loaded interviews/specials and then the Brits and that was it. 
Sony didn't even bother to let the singles marinate on radio and just gave up

such a messy era and like you said I hope it was because of covid and A5 rollout is the opposite. 

• Like 1

radio 1 randomly playing OMG whilst I was in the car :katie2:

• Like 1

I hope the set list for Munich is somewhat different to vegas. 
we need her to perform more of her deep cuts :khalyan2:

Not 30 being knocked off the top 10 highest Spotify debut list…

imma need A5 to have her revenge :khalyan2:

Edited by Aslan
  • Haha 1

ok we get her a little longer before she retreats back to her cave :eli:

the era ends November 23rd :eli:

9 hours ago, Aslan said:

The date of my birthday, Adele better announce live Las Vegas in theaters. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Aslan said:

good riddance- I know she's tired of it now, even if she enjoyed the performances. Time to retire my stan card till 2028 when she comes back atp :rip:

• Haha 1

Adele live in vegas on streaming for holidays 2024 just sounds right. 
she better release it 

spacer.png

On 4/2/2024 at 8:52 PM, Aslan said:

the era ended November 23rd, 2021 :eli:

fixed is for you, lol

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.