Adele

iamvladd

5 minutes ago, Green said:

We need a Lizzo-Adele collaboration at this point :jonny6:

Make it happen Lizzo please, it's the only way we could get some new Adele music before the release of 40  :skull: 

Maybe Lizzo can introduce Adele to TikTok :jonny: 

Seriously her personality is perfect for TT and she would go viral every damn time lol

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• supertiffany

• Reflektor_Creep

Kelly Clarkson covered Set Fire to the Rain in her show. It's pretty good.

I think she's covered all of Adele's singles by now, lol.

1 hour ago, anti-***** said:

Kelly Clarkson covered Set Fire to the Rain in her show. It's pretty good.

I think she's covered all of Adele's singles by now, lol.

I DONT THINK THIS IS HER BEST ADELE COVER

I havent seen anyone cover Adele's SFTTR as good as her

I don’t think I’ve ever seen an A cover that has really “wowed” me tbh :michael:

but mother kelly comes close :gaycat5:

1 minute ago, Aslan said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen an A cover that has really “wowed” me tbh :michael:

but mother kelly comes close :gaycat5:

Have you heard this? it's pretty insane. Kelly's voice was a lot stronger back then.

13 hours ago, Green said:

But I bet they won't have any problem when Taylor blocks SZA next year with a 4th AOTY win :dies:  

I just hope we don't have to deal with Adele and Beyoncé in the same Grammy eligility period again please. I love both but it was already enough with 25 and Lemonade at the same Grammys and she couln't even enjoy her wins like everyone else does :skull: 

I also missed her performing at the Grammys, she had 2 chances (2022 and 2023) and she didn't perform any year. :rip: 

I agree. This will save a lot of unnecessary hate. 

@Rami It's insane how many viral moments Adele got from the Grammys. She won people's hearts no matter what, just by being herself.

It would be so funny to see Adele join Tiktok. And to struggle with how to use it, haha.

They are putting those background videos to Adele's singles on Spotify right now

Edited by anti-bitch

17 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

@Rami It's insane how many viral moments Adele got from the Grammys. She won people's hearts no matter what, just by being herself.

It would be so funny to see Adele join Tiktok. And to struggle with how to use it, haha.

It’s so natural too. She doesn’t force it like some celebs :fan:

2 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

They are putting those background videos to Adele's singles on Spotify right now

finally!!

18 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

She's so global and all- I mean even know with her popularity naturally dimmed, if she put in the work the records the other girlies have just arent safe. 

Also, I really hope y'all arent being fr with them delusional surprise release theories. I highly doubt she is gonna be writing or recording any music since 30 dropped and if her plans for a baby and being with Rich are stable, she might not start writing until 2025- which means a year and half or two for another release. She always said she writes from experience, but unless she changes that formula up for A5, then that what I think is the most likely scenario.

4 minutes ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

She's so global and all- I mean even know with her popularity naturally dimmed, if she put in the work the records the other girlies have just arent safe. 

Well I think Tiktok is starting to help her popularity again. The fan accounts are doing Lord's work. Also Adele Access is doing good. Adele's constantly hitting new daily peaks on Spotify. And not just today with the Grammy boost, but it's been going up since last fall. One thing that hurt 30 imo is that she went away for so long that people kinda forgot about her. But now over the last year and a bit she's deffo back in the game. It would be a mistake to throw it all away by going back to hiatus right now. At least I hope she sticks to her word, that she said at Graham Norton last year, that even in hiatus we will see glimpses of her.

this is actually insane :jonny5:

imagine if she actually joined tiktok :jonny5:

3 hours ago, Aslan said:

this is actually insane :jonny5:

imagine if she actually joined tiktok :jonny5:

I'm surprised at this  :eek: 

9 hours ago, anti-***** said:

They getting with the times :flame:

12 hours ago, anti-***** said:

Yes I can see that, scrolled through TikTok, the videos about her reactions are priceless especially the SZA one :ahh:

I think it's really helping her. 

12 hours ago, anti-***** said:

Great update!

I was very happy with this update. Hopefully it continues. 

1 hour ago, anti-***** said:

this is so funny "mhh mhh" haha

The way Harry styles fans are taking this as shade…

:dies:
another fandom on A’s a** :gaycat6:

27 minutes ago, Aslan said:

The way everyone is talking about Adele even when she's trying to be lowkey :deadbanana:

2 hours ago, Aslan said:

I don't think it was shade against Harry. She just loves Beyoncé so much.

I like Harry but if Adele was going to lose AOTY I wanted Beyoncé to finally get it and I think Adele felt the same. She was very happy for Harry's producer though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.