• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• Reflektor_Creep

• supertiffany

Hopefully they’re able to secure that performance slot! Like come on Ben! :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Aslan said:

BOOOOOO!!

You like Harry Styles but not Beyoncé? You really are not like the other girls, hehe. :sistrens:

1 minute ago, anti-***** said:

You like Harry Styles but not Beyoncé? You really are not like the other girls, hehe. :sistrens:

lm playing. I like Bey just not her fans :coffee2:

1 minute ago, Aslan said:

lm playing. I like Bey just not her fans :coffee2:

In other news. Not Elon Musk forcing the Spotify update accounts to retire :redface:

6 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

In other news. Not Elon Musk forcing the Spotify update accounts to retire :redface:

I saw that :rip:

THAT man ruins everything…

we can have sh*t :redface:

50 minutes ago, Aslan said:

I saw that :rip:

THAT man ruins everything…

we can have sh*t :redface:

Lets hope https://twitter.com/chart_adele stays up though.

But justice for I Drink Wine, honestly. The music video got 25M so far. Not bad at all for today's standards. She sabotaged yet another potential hit.

2 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

Slay to the rain

Another certification for a Mr’s Paul :fan:

3 minutes ago, Aslan said:

Another certification for a Mr’s Paul :fan:

Noo, that name actually triggers me :redface:

Adkins is too iconic to give up atp

19 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

Noo, that name actually triggers me :redface:

Adkins is too iconic to give up atp

I say it sarcastically don’t worry :fan:

But yeah I hope if they ever get married she has a double barrel last name :redface:

Adele Paul Adkins…

The host is teasing a surprise female performance and a male performer:

“Though Noah cannot confirm the final performances that have yet to be announced, he teased that some fan favorites are sure to be there not only as guests, but on the stage as well.

“One of your favorite performers is a woman, and that woman is going to be performing at the Grammys,” he told Rubenstein. “Then one of your other favorite performers is a man, and that man is going to be performing at the Grammys, and you’re going, Oh, but that could be anyone. But you know, it’s not anyone though because you’ve been listening to their album the whole year and it’s been huge.”

https://people.com/music/trevor-noah-shares-his-favorite-albums-this-past-year-harry-styles-followed-me-around-everywhere-i-went/

-----------------------------------

But it's probably Beyoncé. I doubt Adele is performing

1 minute ago, Green said:

The host is teasing a surprise female performance and a male performer:

“Though Noah cannot confirm the final performances that have yet to be announced, he teased that some fan favorites are sure to be there not only as guests, but on the stage as well.

“One of your favorite performers is a woman, and that woman is going to be performing at the Grammys,” he told Rubenstein. “Then one of your other favorite performers is a man, and that man is going to be performing at the Grammys, and you’re going, Oh, but that could be anyone. But you know, it’s not anyone though because you’ve been listening to their album the whole year and it’s been huge.”

https://people.com/music/trevor-noah-shares-his-favorite-albums-this-past-year-harry-styles-followed-me-around-everywhere-i-went/

-----------------------------------

But it's probably Beyoncé. I doubt Adele is performing

The only thing stopping Adele from performing is her being lazy, lol. She's been doing all the songs over and over with her band for many months now. There's no need to rehearse much. And she probably could rehearse on Sunday morning/afternoon.

40 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

The only thing stopping Adele from performing is her being lazy, lol. She's been doing all the songs over and over with her band for many months now. There's no need to rehearse much. And she probably could rehearse on Sunday morning/afternoon.

She’s so aggravating like that…

you’re performing the night before but can’t perform at the biggest event in music? 
make it make sense! :coffee2:

I think Bey might be performing with Jay a as a “surprise guest” because if she was a main performer they would be sure advertising the sh*t out of it for exposure. 

Adele's momentum on Spotify has certainly changed for the better. It's not just SFTTR or Love in the Dark rising. It's almost every song on every album.

1 minute ago, anti-***** said:

Adele's momentum on Spotify has certainly changed for the better. It's not just SFTTR or Love in the Dark rising. It's almost every song on every album.

It’s why we needed a Grammy performance :gaycat6:

I miss 25 era A :gaycat6:

So many “men” performing at the Grammys and barely any women…

they seriously couldn’t book any? Tragic…:coffee2:

I adore Adele, she's the only singer that i stan, but I'm not going to spend 3 hours watching the Grammys to wait for her to perform or win an award:coffee2:I prefer to see the summary on YouTube the next day, the truth is Adele shouldn't even go to the Grammys, she let this one die so easily, she didn't care 
why should we care? I still want him to earn as much as he can because he is his best lyrically but her level of professionalism since she decided to do Las Vegas depriving all his WW fans I realized that this era would be a disaster she should have sung To be Loved at the 2022 grammys and the era was saved:coffee2:

In addition, she should have released the album two or three months before and it was swept away at the 2022 Grammys, not waiting for the 2023 Grammys, where in all that year you did not lift a finger to promote it.. girl:biblio:

Edited by Nebur
her

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.