Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Something Kinda Ooooh cert. Gold | UK

Featured Replies

Legendary, and helped their greatest hits sell over 3 million copies. :jonny5:

1 hour ago, BGXKB said:

Legendary, and helped their greatest hits sell over 3 million copies. :jonny5:

We wish omg, I think you mean 1.2 million :deadbanana4:

 

 

Their next certification is most likely Ten going Platinum

Edited by Popboi.

4 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

We wish omg, I think you mean 1.2 million :deadbanana4:

1.2 million in the UK? It sold over a million in Europe alone (excluding UK obvskskskskssksksks) and the stats haven’t been updated in over a decade.

 

JzEY6k.gif

1 minute ago, BGXKB said:

1.2 million in the UK? It sold over a million in Europe alone (excluding UK obvskskskskssksksks) and the stats haven’t been updated in over a decade.

 

JzEY6k.gif

The IFPI certification includes UK :rip:

 

Ten has been eating the GH stats since it’s release, considering it sold 140k by the end of its run and now it’s very close to 300k despite them not lifting a finger. So its sales are not gonna be updated anymore.

7 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

The IFPI certification includes UK :rip:

 

Ten has been eating the GH stats since it’s release, considering it sold 140k by the end of its run and now it’s very close to 300k despite them not lifting a finger. So its sales are not gonna be updated anymore.

Well, anyway, I’m sure it’s sold at least half that.

 

I know I bought a copy for this infamous bop.

 

 

 

I was looking through their certifications recently and am honestly surprised how few are certified. This should have happened ages ago! Love the girls:kiss:

4 hours ago, BowWow said:

I was looking through their certifications recently and am honestly surprised how few are certified. This should have happened ages ago! Love the girls:kiss:

The early and mid 00s were atrocious singles sales wise, the lowest point for singles in UK’s history. SOTU, Love Machine and Something Kind Oooh are only above Silver cause they were really big.

5 hours ago, BGXKB said:

Well, anyway, I’m sure it’s sold at least half that.

 

I know I bought a copy for this infamous bop.

 

 

 

It didn’t chart anywhere outside UK/Ireland so… :chick3: at least it was a huge success and their best selling release.

13 hours ago, Popboi. said:

The early and mid 00s were atrocious singles sales wise, the lowest point for singles in UK’s history. SOTU, Love Machine and Something Kind Oooh are only above Silver cause they were really big.

Oh wow of course because of Napster. I always forget how much iTunes saved the singles industry before streaming. It’s honestly shameful how undercertified their single discography is, I’m from the UK, they felt bigger than they’re shown as being. Consecutive top 10s for almost a decade! :WAP:

6 minutes ago, BowWow said:

Oh wow of course because of Napster. I always forget how much iTunes saved the singles industry before streaming. It’s honestly shameful how undercertified their single discography is, I’m from the UK, they felt bigger than they’re shown as being. Consecutive top 10s for almost a decade! :WAP:

I’m sure most of their singles will get certified at least silver eventually, pretty sure these are the next in line:

 

Ten: Platinum

Untouchable: Silver

Sexy! No No No…: Silver

No Good Advice: Silver

 

In the long run Love Machine could end up Platinum if the play listing for it becomes good again, becoming their third best seller.

 

Their certifications for singles are better than The Saturdays although they peaked in the digital era, while stomping (Sugababes aside) on every girl group in the album department since the 00s.

Edited by Popboi.

On 1/8/2022 at 7:51 PM, lillavend3r said:

The Show deserves

 

6 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Their certifications for singles are better than The Saturdays although they peaked in the digital era

Both groups have the same amount of Platinum singles (2) and GA have 11 certified singles overall while The Sats have 12 :michael:

19 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

 

Singapore is a bop aswell :WAP:

Omg I am absolutely going to have to buy a copy with that song on it because it’s not on Apple Music US.

 

3 million copies here we go. :WAP:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.