• miguel

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

If sis has been begging for a merge and leaves the round before :skull:

right :weeps:

Hi

i018PHB.png

3X6I5qQ.png
_________________________________________________________________________________________

ROUND  20

It's 9 AM EST..... Welcome to the twentieth morning round of Let's Spoon 11!
Last round, in 19th place, we had to say goodbye to: Rence:weeps:

Let's get to today's challenge...

DEAR DIARY!

The task this round is very straight-forward. Below, you will see a typed passage. Your job is to re-write this passage with pen and paper, take a picture of the complete passage, upload it, and PM it to me. All spelling, capitalization, and punctuation must be there!

Your submission must include your ATRL username at the top of the page! If you do not include your name, it will not count!

The first person to PM the correct, completed passage will win the first spoon of the round.

The passage you are writing out is from Fruity's critique of "Sometimes" by Ariana Grande during Vanishing Letters 8:

Spoiler

*SCREAMS* This is like, my favourite song of all time. Deadly serious!!! The soft, sugary, warm, EUPHORIC melody + unique fairytale-like production combined with the slightly heart-breaking, vulnerable, raw and beautiful lyrics, which are somehow simultaneously simple yet complex and FULL of weight? When you look beyond the obvious, there is a hint of sadness and trauma in the references to her past here, and the fact that the central lyrics are framed in a double negative,,, as if she would normally be second guessing herself about the relationship but she is now NOT thinking of leaving, letting go etc.. overjoyed to finally feel secure and to have overcome the anxiety most of us know only too well from the earlier rocky stages of a relationship? This song kind of embodies the release of that anxiety and the comfort that brings. The way that the bridge BUILDS from the vocal layering in the second half is an extended moment of basically ecstasy, and like, these ad libs are why I stan Ariana... She sounds HEAVENLY. This song just hits so hard and I'm not even emotionally invested in a single soul on this planet rn, like this track kind of makes me excited to fall in love again and experience this journey???? OMG!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

THERE ARE 8 SPOONS UP FOR GRABS.

1 PERSON WILL BE SENT TO THE SUDDEN DEATH ROUND TOMORROW.

Work quickly, have fun, and good luck!

WARNING: Do NOT troll the thread by posting "SPOON" without my permission. You may be disqualified. Thank you!

PLEAAAAAASE

should've left the AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH in :ahh: 

Just now, Fruity said:

should've left the AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH in :ahh: 

look what you've done to urself

1 minute ago, Fruity said:

ICONIC critique tbh

The way my handwriting looks messy af, but it's really nice :rip:

If mine is wrong, I am not writing that again :weeps:

sorry for the wait but 2 of you have tried and just um... didnt do it well

so anyways

congrats @miguel you win the first spoon!

Spoon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.