• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Loco

• JGibson

• Remmy

• Legend E

14 hours ago, Ghostlysnaker said:

A pesar de todo M5 en tu top de artistas :eli: 

Así es, a pesar de que sólo sacaron una canción este año, sus grandes clásicos como "This love" y "She will be loved" siguen entre mis canciones más escuchadas :alexz3:

18 hours ago, Sunderland 4ever said:

The Weeknd so close to the Top 5! :ohwow:

This chart was based on my top scrobbled artists, and yeah, The Weeknd just a couple scrobbles away from #4

19 hours ago, KasioKas said:

Onward was teriffic, I was kinda surprised at how much I enjoyed it. It was really wholesome!

DOn't start now is a cute track but weak compared to other album cuts imo

Pixar always delivers :giraffe:

I agree there are a few better track on the album, that are still coming up next in the chart :eli:

19 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

Don't Start Now is a bit too low :'( 

Don't worry, Dua still has some other tracks coming up in the chart :gaycat5:

On 12/17/2020 at 10:27 PM, Remmy said:

Alright finally I know one of the movies :gaycat3: Onward was a good time. || Gaga :gaygacat5: Weeknd and pre-2017 Maroon 5 :party: || Never cared much for Never Worn White, not disappointed about it missing the Smile tracklist. Only the Young + Sour Candy are cute. Don't Start Now :sats:

As cinemas were closed most of the year, the films I saw this year were more independent ones, but you should see some of the ones that made my list :eddie: Even if Maroon 5 released a song this year, my top played songs from them were the classics like "This love" & "She will be loved"... I do was dissapointed about it missing the tracklist tbh :emofish:

• ATRL Moderator

watermelon sugar is the best song here :heart: 

future nostalgia is great <3

Smile + The Game Is Over + Ritmo + Worry About Me :worship:

Totally forgot about I Feel Love, also forgot Panic! covered Into the Unknown. The latter is cute :smile: Smile :smile: Worry About Me :jamming: Adore You + Watermelon Sugar :smitten: You ranked them correctly, although AY could be higher! Future Nostalgia is obviously a slay :worship: Love Again isn't one of my favorites but Physical and Pretty Please... TASTE!!!

As cinemas were closed most of the year, the films I saw this year were more independent ones, but you should see some of the ones that made my list :eddie: Even if Maroon 5 released a song this year, my top played songs from them were the classics like "This love" & "She will be loved"... I do was dissapointed about it missing the tracklist tbh :emofish:

We'll see, I'm a little picky with indie movies :gaycat3: Plus some of these are extra indie and I haven't even heard anything about them from Letterboxd users. M5 will never top SWBL :alexz: Can't relate :fan:

Future Nostalgia  :alexz:Physical and Love Again are also my favorites. Pretty Please is a bop too  :jamming: 

Adore You, Watermelon Sugar from the singles list  :clap3: I like Smile too

Smile, Future Nostalgia :clap3:

Adore You :clap3: could've been higher, but at least it is higher than WS :eli:

The Game is Over is cute I think, can't quite remember it lol

Physical and Love Again for best tracks on FN :clap3:

Adore You and Watermelon Sugar back to back :jonny5:

Worry About Me and Smile were...questionable :fan:

I Feel Love, Watermelon Sugar, Adore You, FUTURE NOSTALGIA :heart2:

happy that Adore You is higher than Watermelon Sugar, it's much better :clap3:

Break my heart & 911 <3 

Lean On in Top Old Songs :jamming: That Weeknd M A N I A video was good too. || Oh no not Y*mmy :frown: Also really not a fan of Lil Nas or Drake. Now as for Break My Heart, betty & 911 - I can get behind those for sure :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Great picks for FN, and glad it made top 3

Dua & Gaga.
Justin :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.