Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Marvel Mafia | the end!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 989
  • Views 57.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Prismee said:

SAINTguine LOCKING UP luckystrike and minho

sub-buzz-19840-1469799380-1.jpg?output-q

unluckystrike and fadho LOST

  • Author
12 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

Thanks for hosting @disruptive!!! I had fun jailing these heaux! :heart:

 

10 hours ago, Prismee said:

:ahh: omg yas 

 

thanks for hosting @disruptive :heart2:

glad you had fun :heart: 

 

sub-buzz-19840-1469799380-1.jpg?output-q

I'm so annoyed with Hug.

 

We would've won if it wasn't for that stupid first day.

Every time I'm mafia, something happens that completely screws up my game.

 

Last time, a mafia member got revived and made into a good role, and then exposed literally all the mafia.

  • 3 years later...
On 7/3/2020 at 5:46 PM, minho said:

Thanks for hosting @disruptive this was my first mafia game ever and even though I was hesitant you did a great job of hosting and made me really happy that I ended up signing up in the end! HUGE SHOUTOUT TO @luckystrike !!! Literally my partner in crime, we did a great job and I'm proud of how much we accomplished.  :heart:

 

On 7/3/2020 at 5:52 PM, luckystrike said:

minho and lucky best mafia duo :grimes:

Y'all tanked so hard...

16 hours ago, Sanguine said:

 

Y'all tanked so hard...

LKJSF bye, we were the winners of this game.

  • 7 months later...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.