• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Fruity

• Prismee

• Rence

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TeenageDreaming said:

Why are y'all lynching Sexbot?:ryan2: They literally just admitted to knowing some tea and y'all didn't hesitate to lynch them. Very sus to me and it seems the mafia might want to shush them if they have valuable info. I would like to hear what Sexbot has to say before y'all lynch them.

I would like to listen to him too but if that's all he has to say then he's not helping himself.

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Prismee said:

I would like to listen to him too but if that's all he has to say then he's not helping himself.

giphy.gif

I honestly don't know what the f*ck Sexbot is trying to say, but Not Like The Movies seems like a far more safer choice so I'm gonna go with that one. Don't get it twisted though I'm sure Sexbot is probably just trying to confuse us so he doesn't get lynched

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, TeenageDreaming said:

I honestly don't know what the f*ck Sexbot is trying to say, but Not Like The Movies seems like a far more safer choice so I'm gonna go with that one. Don't get it twisted though I'm sure Sexbot is probably just trying to confuse us so he doesn't get lynched

giphy.gif

We should ask @Not Like The Movies what he has to say for himself 

gFe1YoQ.gif

Also Sexbot asking us to trust Dylan (who only said that if we vote for the two of them we’re just hoping to be right and asked us to vote for minho instead) is shady to me, why are the two of them co-signing each other? 

gFe1YoQ.gif

If you could actually read deeper into our posts then you'd know.

giphy.gif

since we're going nowhere, Lynch Sexbot i guess and let's get this day over with. 

giphy.gif

I can see what Sexbot is trying to do, but I still don't know who to vote for

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, TeenageDreaming said:

Why are y'all lynching Sexbot?:ryan2: They literally just admitted to knowing some tea and y'all didn't hesitate to lynch them. Very sus to me and it seems the mafia might want to shush them if they have valuable info. I would like to hear what Sexbot has to say before y'all lynch them.

Wait I just saw :rip: Unlynch Sexbot. idk who to lynch :monkey:

I'm reading the roles but I still don't get why he could be defending Dylan and vice versa :monkey: lemme no lynch chile

10 hours ago, thecptz said:

gFe1YoQ.gif

a wild baby has appeared

gFe1YoQ.gif

Vote tally:

Sexbot (6) - luckystrike, Daylight, Fruity, Sanguine, Taylucifer, Rotunda, Prismee

Not Like The Movies (2) - TeenageDreaming, Hikari

Dylan' (1)- Speezy

No Lynch (1) - Overprotected

Speezy (1) - Sexbot.

Yet to vote: @Not Like The Movies, @Rence, @Dylan'

Can't vote: minho

1 HOUR LEFT

Countdown.

9 hours ago, TeenageDreaming said:

giphy.gif

Looking at the roles again I think I know why Sexbot trusts Dylan but he could be pulling some mind tricks to confuse us.

Lemme Lynch Not Like The Movies too

Sexbot is still suspicious so I hope he doesn't get comfortable

giphy.gif

i've been going through the roles since yesterday and something just doesn't add up

even if you make a case as to how Sexbot and Dylan can confirm each other, there's still contradiction to certain details Sexbot said

gFe1YoQ.gif

If Sexbot truly is part of the mafia then I think his teammates would have done a better job at covering his tracks and framing someone else cause if he is indeed mafia and he's been trusting Dylan all this time then we can go for Dylan next which leaves us to 1 mafia player remaining. It seems so easy

gFe1YoQ.gif

23 minutes ago, Prismee said:

i've been going through the roles since yesterday and something just doesn't add up

even if you make a case as to how Sexbot and Dylan can confirm each other, there's still contradiction to certain details Sexbot said

gFe1YoQ.gif

so you noticed this too . I’ve also suspected a third person acting strange 

gFe1YoQ.gif

Thanks for the tag Miguel x, I always forget about the structure of this game. Anyway, I just read through the pages that I missed 

Mess why do people think I'm Mafia :rip:

Sorry I've been very inactive, this is how I am every season for this game because I don't have the time and not a big fan of the game. I think it was Hikari who said I was lowkey last season and he was right. But I was lowkey the season before that when I was town due to the fact that I'm always inactive in this game no matter what role I have. So please stop trying to paint me out as mafia because of that. 

Anyway idk who to lynch so I'll do someone random. 

Lynch Speezy

Lynch notlikethemovies

:giraffe: Time for tea to be spilt 

gFe1YoQ.gif

do we have to get to the next page ?

2 minutes ago, Speezy said:

gFe1YoQ.gif

do we have to get to the next page ?

actually yes let's do that

Just now, disruptive said:

actually yes let's do that

gFe1YoQ.gif
let me vote you out next

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.