• Fruity

• Prismee

• Rence

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, DougAF said:

Weren’t you playing dumb when you voted Hug? Girl :clown:

lunch Gay Mafia Rat Divorce

aajsjfjd this tea :ahh: 

I’m also wary that Gay Rat saw I had some reasons to lynch Element so turned the suspicion on me asking why I wasn’t following Hug’s vote... which I then did

Now the minho bandwagon has started the remaining mafia can safely roll in here 1 by 1 and lynch minho without suspicion and saying NOTHING, knowing that Minho is townie and Element is safe. And we can see this happening right now :lakitu: with Dylan and sexbot making no comment

Successful diversion by gay rat away from Element, perhaps 

I’m sensing a diversion too :rip: using the person who is “new” 

lynch Element

Creating two pools to see who will bandwagon is a good method :deadbanana2: unless the two are townzys 

Lynch Element

I want to see who will bandwagon on Minho and who will bandwagon on Element 

I did peep everyone who did bandwagon Minho too :gaycat5:

Lynch Element I was gonna say he was new too but I remembered he said he played one before

Gay Rat Divorce

all the sudden moves :clap3:

I did think Gay Rat was suspicious when it felt like he was making out excuses not to lynch Witch even though logically saving Hug was the smartest decision we could make, I really thought he was playing dumb at the time and now he’s trying to make Fruity out to be shady for not sharing Hug’s vote which makes you think there’s an attempt going on to divert the attention from Element being accused 

Therefore: lynch Gay Rat Divorce

I’ve debated voting to lynch Element as I do think it’s possible he’s laying low and letting Gay Rat divert the heat from himself but I feel more confident in the idea that Gay Rat is mafia/3P 

• ATRL Moderator

@Fruity picking ME of all people (a town member sorry to tell u!) out of 11 in that Hug voting list to bandwagon.... when you have people like Sexbot, Chiidish, Prismee, luckystrike, and Movies who are also posting as frequently as I am... honestly a little fishy ma'am?? IDGI. I feel like Hester Prynne here :biblio:

I played the Greek Mafia and my entire strategy was laying low bc truthfully I was new to it and didn't understand what was going on. As a town member with a cute role in that game, I wanted to keep attention off myself. Now this is only my second one so I still am not fully up to speed with all the ins and outs. I had no idea what the triple kill was the other day... I deadass had to ask Miguel on Discord what it was and if I could post screenshots, I would... but I assume I can't, so I won't. To use that as the basis of this accusation is really dumb honestly.

As far as the Hug vs Witch thing goes, the fact that Hug randomly picked a Mafia was SO lucky and we really had no way of knowing we were lynching a Mafia. In my eyes, I figured that getting rid of Hug who role revealed made a lot of sense given the info about the Triple Kill.

Moving forward, I think that it's foolish for anyone to think that all the Mafia are in the kill Hug list. There is NO WAY that they would all expose themselves like that. They probably realized they would have to throw a few votes onto Witch (not thinking it would kill him) in order to keep the trail off themselves.

I will Lynch Gay Rat Divorce at this moment to increase my chances to stay, but I will consider changing it after the vote counts are revealed.

1 hour ago, Fruity said:

I’m also wary that Gay Rat saw I had some reasons to lynch Element so turned the suspicion on me asking why I wasn’t following Hug’s vote... which I then did

Now the minho bandwagon has started the remaining mafia can safely roll in here 1 by 1 and lynch minho without suspicion and saying NOTHING, knowing that Minho is townie and Element is safe. And we can see this happening right now :lakitu: with Dylan and sexbot making no comment

Successful diversion by gay rat away from Element, perhaps 

How was that a diversion ? WE (Hug and I) were the ones to vote first, then YOU ignored our votes and voted to lynch Element even though your proof was no better than Hug’s AND Hug is a confirmed townie while you are not. And you also admitted you were voting for Element in part because you don’t like him.

I want to reiterate we had NO IDEA Witch was Mafia. We got lucky. There are at least 4 other non-mafia players who voted to Lynch Hug so I am not the only one.

Regardless I can play your way. Unlynch minho, Lynch Element.

But if Element is a townie I want everyone to rethink how things are shaking down.

Tbf I will admit that my original reasons for choosing Element were fairly weak :michael: It was just low level suspicion that I would've thought you would go with the odds and lynch witch, coupled with your mention of the triple kill threat as a scare tactic.

HOWEVER, following my accusation of you... Gay Rat's defence of you + accusation of me which moved my vote back to minho was THEN FOLLOWED by 2 extremely dead bandwagon votes by sexbot and Dylan. Making me extremely suspicious of all 4 of you, who all voted to lynch Hug.

I definitely take the point that to assume blindly that all mafia voted to lynch Hug is silly, but I'm not assuming that. But obviously the vast majority did. :michael:  I would be extremely surprised if any more than 1 mafia diverted and voted to lynch Witch tbh.

There's a lot of reasoning going on here that I am way to dumb too understand and also too lazy to read, but all of this is just based off one vote with reallly not much proof to back it up:clown: I sense a lot of mind games going on and I won't let possible mafia try to sway my vote against a townie so

No Lynch :katie2:

Finally :eatpopcorn:

Vote Tally:

minho (5) - Hug, Fruity, Rotunda, Sexbot., Dylan'

Element (4) - minho, Speezy, Overprotected, Gay Rat Divorce

Gay Rat Divorce (3) - DougAF, Daylight, Element

No Lynch (2) - touya kinomoto, TeenageDreaming

Countdown

I'm not going to vote for anyone yet cause y'all made sum points so I'll wait for responses from certain people. Things are getting more interesting :nicole2:

For now

No lynch

I hope I'm here before the phase ends so I can change my mind :rip:

10 minutes ago, Gay Rat Divorce said:

How was that a diversion ? WE (Hug and I) were the ones to vote first, then YOU ignored our votes and voted to lynch Element even though your proof was no better than Hug’s AND Hug is a confirmed townie while you are not. And you also admitted you were voting for Element in part because you don’t like him.

I want to reiterate we had NO IDEA Witch was Mafia. We got lucky. There are at least 4 other non-mafia players who voted to Lynch Hug so I am not the only one.

Regardless I can play your way. Unlynch minho, Lynch Element.

But if Element is a townie I want everyone to rethink how things are shaking down.

well I think  my suspicions of Element were slightly stronger than Hug's suspicions of minho tbh. And tbh I kinda forgot you guys voted to lynch minho when I was writing about Element. But I was happy to switch to minho when you reminded me because, like I said, I'm kind of happy to lynch anyone who voted for Hug.

Because if we whittle down that group, the odds of catching mafia move heavily in town's favour, even if we accidentally kill some townie who voted for Hug along the way. The game is HEAVILY in town's favour rn, with 13 mafia and 4 townie (ratio of 3.25 townie to 1 mafia). At the start of the game it was 2.5 townie to 1 mafia.

And that was not me that made a comment about Element btw :ahh: It was DougAF, idk if he was serious but :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Rence said:

Oh wait we still have 16 hours left :gaygacat3:

yes bby we got time to argue this out 8tAHVAG.gif 

I would very much like to read @Daylight's opinions on the current situation. :lakitu:

• ATRL Moderator

I think that Fruity is making a lot of unwarranted claims to divert attention from himself. He could very well be playing the deep town role to keep himself safe. 

Let’s shake things up ladies 

unlynch gay rat divorce

lynch fruity 

Interesting how a certain RAT didn’t acknowledge my post...

confirming my suspicions... :giraffe:

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, DougAF said:

Interesting how a certain RAT didn’t acknowledge my post...

confirming my suspicions... :giraffe:

Did you want me to respond to you? I don’t have any interest 

Vote Tally:

Element (5) - minho, Speezy, Overprotected, Gay Rat Divorce, Fruity

minho (4) - Hug, Rotunda, Sexbot., Dylan'

No Lynch (3) - touya kinomoto, TeenageDreaming, Rence

Gay Rat Divorce (2) - DougAF, Daylight

Fruity (1) - Element

Countdown

3 hours ago, Overprotected said:

I agree that some mafia members voted for hug but I just doubt they were all stupid enough to join the bandwagon together but who knows maybe they were 

Fruity

The way I truly think they were stupid enough to do that UJfdwYq.gif It was a tie and they probably thought they could get away with it especially with all the dumb townies who were brainwashed into voting for Hug:rip:

3 hours ago, Gay Rat Divorce said:

For now I’m sticking with how Hug votes since he is still the only confirmed townie

ARE YOU DUMB?  There should be two confirmed townies when you count yourself too... but that's only possible when you're innocent yourself:gaycat5: nice way of outing yourself there:ryan2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.