? DIAMOND HIT ? Farewell / Next Season Announcement pg.328 ?

fountain

I've got verses and half a bridge, need a chorus to tie it together. Hm...

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• ceremonials

• Jackson

• Temporal

Top Posters In This Topic

At work so can't really say much but thank you @SaintWest for the comments on my song! Definitely going to take the few things into account tontonight when I go over it before submission, but I'm so happy you liked it overall. :weeps:

YouTube keeps suggesting these random music videos by super obscure gay pop artists and it's a horrifying glimpse into what my career would be like if I was a pop star. 

Edited by Achilles.

2 hours ago, ceremonials said:

I'll reply to you when I get home Sam

ty, no rush :matty: 

1 hour ago, keshaspearsxo said:

Next challenge is to put more effort into entries 

jackson actually trying is not something i want to go up against thank u

1 hour ago, Achilles. said:

YouTube keeps suggesting these random music videos by super obscure gay pop artists and it's a horrifying glimpse into what my career would be like if I was a pop star. 

Same, I blame dubtrack 

should i record my song this week 

no

really no

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

At work so can't really say much but thank you @SaintWest for the comments on my song! Definitely going to take the few things into account tontonight when I go over it before submission, but I'm so happy you liked it overall. :weeps:

sisters gotta stick together :-*

5 hours ago, Corsola said:

Okay I know I've already talked about her delusions a lot but sdljgbsdb

the exoplanet 51 Pegasus B (or unofficially named Bellerophon) was discovered to have water vapor in it's atmosphere and my mom reads this and goes ''how interesting we have area 51. coincidence?'' :jonny: 

So that's where that member gets their name...

EDIT: OMG ATRL+ Members can not even talk right now. Good thing we can edit previous posts, though! :eddie: 

EDIT2: Come to my blog hunties: 

9 minutes ago, Corsola said:

Okay I know I've already talked about her delusions a lot but sdljgbsdb

the exoplanet 51 Pegasus B (or unofficially named Bellerophon) was discovered to have water vapor in it's atmosphere and my mom reads this and goes ''how interesting we have area 51. coincidence?'' :jonny: 

:dancehall3:

4 hours ago, Hug said:

So that's where that member gets their name...

Bellerophon was an ancient Greek hero famous for capturing Pegasus and riding the winged horse to slay the chimera (a monster with the head of a lion, body of a goat, tail of a snake). Afterwards, he got really cocky (ah, hubris!) and tried to ride Pegasus straight to Olympus. Zeus struck him down, and lived the rest of his life as a crippled exile before dying a nobody.

It always kinda amazes me how we went from Greek heroes [tragic, flawed men who performed great deeds to (try to) atone for their sins, often dying in disgrace] to superheroes [superhuman beings with awesome powers who use them to "do the right thing"].

3 minutes ago, ceremonials said:

can i send some1 my 4 lines

yeah get on dubtrack and we can discuss them there if you want to :)

Just remembered themes came with the update, SHOOK. They're all so beautiful, but Emerald >>>

Submitted! I'm so happy yet so nervous with this one. I have no idea if it'll be well received or completely hated but it was the right song for this round for me and I'm so happy with what I've been able to pull off. Big thanks to @ughgabriel and @SaintWest for believing in me and giving me advice helping me make it the best I can. :heart2: 

My entry was so rushed i hope im safe but eh