Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Norway year-end chart 2019: Shallow #2

Featured Replies

#1 Dance Monkey

#2 Shallow

#5 Bad Guy

#9 Sweet But Psycho

#12 Always Remember Us This Way
#18 When the Party's Over

#22 7 Rings

#26 So Am I

#29 Without Me

full chart from http://ifpi.no/arslister-topplista-singel-2019

 

That Gaga reign just won't let up in Norway :clap3: 

Album year-end list isn't out yet, but I do expect ASIB to do very well on that chart too. 

Edited by MarryTheMonster

The fact that it was released in 2018 but slayed 2019 year end chart lists. :jonny:

 

ARUTW being on the list as well. :jonny6:

Where did you find the chart? Like, where did it link from :dies: also is there an album top 40 @MarryTheMonster?

  • Author
26 minutes ago, Hurem said:

The fact that it was released in 2018 but slayed 2019 year end chart lists. :jonny:

 

ARUTW being on the list as well. :jonny6:

I still hear them both on the radio, but I wish they let Shallow go and went for ARUTW a bit harder for a while :jonny: 

10 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Where did you find the chart? Like, where did it link from :dies: also is there an album top 40 @MarryTheMonster?

 

It's from IFPI Norway, i'll add that source in the OP!  and there should come one for the albums too, but it's not available yet. They only have singles + norwegian singles so far. 

Edited by MarryTheMonster

11 minutes ago, MarryTheMonster said:

It's from IFPI Norway, i'll add that source in the OP!  and there should come one for the albums too, but it's not available yet. They only have singles + norwegian singles so far. 

Do u have last year’s top 40 I’ve only seen Top 20.. I wanna know if Shallow charted on last year’s Top 40 chart thanks

  • Author
5 minutes ago, Moella said:

Do u have last year’s top 40 I’ve only seen Top 20.. I wanna know if Shallow charted on last year’s Top 40 chart thanks

I can only find top 20 too, I don't think they've published it :/

39 minutes ago, Moella said:

Do u have last year’s top 40 I’ve only seen Top 20.. I wanna know if Shallow charted on last year’s Top 40 chart thanks

Thanks! At least we know ASIB was #19 last year and will be Top 5 if not Top 3 this year :clap3:

A 2018 song did THAT. But how :psyduck:

 

Gaga has Europe eating from her hand, lol

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
On 1/15/2020 at 5:26 PM, Moella said:

Albums list is out @MarryTheMonster :clap3:

Combined_Albums_2019.png

omg how did i miss this notification, i just found it on ifpi myself! Gaga won :clap3: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.