Top Posters In This Topic

• Ash12345

• Fitzswiftie

• JawBreaker

• Mr. Duff

Just now, Cherry123 said:

OMG so close. Thanks :jonny4:

Yeah, she's #105 on my list.

She would be in the top 100 if she wouldn't have credited RedOne for Bad Romance :clown:

Edited by Cherry123

96. Bryan Adams

Bryan-Adams-640x400.jpg

One of Canada's most successful rock stars, Bryan Adams career began in the 1980s with hits like Heaven and Summer of '69. In the 1990s, his music took on a more soft-rock sound, earning him many hits on Adult Contemporary radio.

Most streamed hits on Spotify

384m - Summer of '69 (Bryan Adams)

241m - Heaven (Bryan Adams)

188m - Everything I Do I Do It For You (Bryan Adams)

65m - All For Love (Bryan Adams, Sting, Rod Stewart)

63m - Please Forgive Me (Bryan Adams)

Table of Points

gejmF7p.jpg

xfeyCNr.jpg

@Green @Revenge @Witch Privilege @trainsskyscrapers @Insanity @Fitzswiftie  @Juanny @JawBreaker @alfonso12 @Weed @Nip Tuck @Cherry123 @eli's_rhythm @1DES @princedonte @Alpha Male @Timber @jordanjm @SoulKiwi@Ohno @Mezik@DougAF @Chainsmoker@suburbannature @Erotic@mcohen@ChatshireCat@cuneytb @Arxane @1989

Edited by Ash12345

Wow Gaga really could have been in the top 100 if she cared a bit more about ASIB singles :rip: 

OMG. Gags just missed it.

This is what she gets for ignoring ARUTW.

Just a few number #1s by Mariah 

One Sweet Day - 4000 points alone from its 16 weeks at #1. 

We Belong Together - 3500 points

Always Be My Baby - 1000 points (4 weeks)

Dreamlover - 2000 points (8 weeks)

Fantasy - 2000 points (8 weeks)

Vision Of Love - 1000 points

Hero - 1000 points

Honey - 750 points

Heartbreaker - 500 points

Love Takes Time - 750 points

My All - 750 points

Those are just for the amount of weeks it has been on #1 and its already over 17k points. She has 46 songs charted, AIWFC is charting every year and she has a lot of songs that had insane longetivity. Maybe top 10 is possible :fan: 

But i didn't break the points if it has another writer on it. Just wanted to be sure if she will be high :fan: 

I lowkey feel like Rodney Jerkins (Darkchild) might not make it after seeing Gaga. 

If I'm not mistaken... these are his major charting hits: 

- As Long As You Love Me

- It's Not Right (But It's Okay)

- Say My Name

- If You Had My Love

- Deja Vu

- Right Here (Departed)

- What About Us?

- He Wasn't Man Enough

- Lose My Breath

- You Rock My World

- Angel Of Mine

- Telephone

- Enough Cryin

- The Boy Is Mine

- One Wish

- Daydreamin

- So Over You

- Just Can't Get Enough

- Feedback

- Cater 2 U

It seems like the sweet spot to get on this chart is songwriting musicians with many Hot 100 chartings who also write for people on the side, or bonafide super-writers with a massive cache of hits. Fingers crossed he has enough chart points.... but It's not looking good.

29 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

Just a few number #1s by Mariah 

One Sweet Day - 4000 points alone from its 16 weeks at #1. 

We Belong Together - 3500 points

Always Be My Baby - 1000 points (4 weeks)

Dreamlover - 2000 points (8 weeks)

Fantasy - 2000 points (8 weeks)

Vision Of Love - 1000 points

Hero - 1000 points

Honey - 750 points

Heartbreaker - 500 points

Love Takes Time - 750 points

My All - 750 points

Those are just for the amount of weeks it has been on #1 and its already over 17k points. She has 46 songs charted, AIWFC is charting every year and she has a lot of songs that had insane longetivity. Maybe top 10 is possible :fan: 

But i didn't break the points if it has another writer on it. Just wanted to be sure if she will be high :fan: 

Well you have to divide One Sweet Day's and Fantasy's points by 6 and We Belong Together's points by 10 because that's how many people have writing credits on those songs. 

11 minutes ago, Ash12345 said:

Well you have to divide One Sweet Day's and Fantasy's points by 6 and We Belong Together's points by 10 because that's how many people have writing credits on those songs. 

:rip:

11 minutes ago, Ash12345 said:

Okay but this are just the weeks it was #1. Fantasy did spend 25 weeks on the chart, OSD 27 weeks and WBT 43 weeks on the chart (with 23 weeks of it being top 10 :rip: ) 

I'm sure all those tracks will still be over 1000 points when every calculation is done, or i hope so. 

17 minutes ago, Ash12345 said:

Wait, is this wrong? According to this list, OSD is written by 2 people

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_songs_recorded_by_Mariah_Carey

3 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

Okay but this are just the weeks it was #1. Fantasy did spend 25 weeks on the chart, OSD 27 weeks and WBT 43 weeks on the chart (with 23 weeks of it being top 10 :rip: ) 

I'm sure all those tracks will still be over 1000 points when every calculation is done, or i hope so. 

I'm not saying she didn't make it, but you definitely need to take into account how many co-writers she had. A lot of her more moderate #1s and non #1 hits have fewer co-writers so she gets more points from those than some of her mega-smashes.

1 minute ago, Ash12345 said:

The four members of Boyz II Men are also credited on BMI and ASCAP's websites.

Oh okay, thanks for all the right information and all this hard work :hughard: 

I will be following this page 

Not all these big names already so low i-

Our poor faves

The only way Nicki could possibly make it is because of her sheer number of entires nn

1 hour ago, Ash12345 said:

:toofunny2:

6 hours ago, Alpha Male said:

Never knew he wrote the Mario song. That was a classic. 

The way NeYo has his own Let Me Love You and Mario’s Let Me Love You 

:clap3:

6 hours ago, princedonte said:

I’ve seen Desmond’s name in so many cd booklets as a child. Him and Diane Warren 

Same

5 hours ago, Timber said:

I'm expecting Dr. Luke, Max Martin, and Paul McCartney to be in the top 10.

These three definitely feel safest, John Lennon as well. Given how much big hits that they had written solo, I wouldn’t be shocked if either Carol King or Prince made a run for the top five. 

4 hours ago, Ash12345 said:

There’s 10 credited writers on WBT, is that just samples I assume?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.