Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Croatia: Shawn #3 & #7

Featured Replies

arc_logo_100.png

 

01 Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber - I Don't Care

02 Taylor Swift & Brendon Urie - ME!

03 Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You

04 Jax Jones And Martin Solveig - All Day All Night (feat. Madison Beer)

05 Avicii - SOS (feat. Aloe Blacc)

06 Calvin Harris & Rag 'n' Bone Man - Giant

07 Shawn Mendes - Señorita

08 Jonas Brothers - Sucker

09 Sam Smith & Normani - Dancing With a Stranger

10 Meduza - Piece of Your Heart (feat. Goodboys)

 

Full chart

Edited by greeneyedsoul

The radios in Croatia spam straight local songs a bit too much. 

  • Author
Just now, KillingYourCareer said:

The radios in Croatia spam straight local songs a bit too much. 

we want to be really western but not too gay at the same time. :soda:

 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, GorgeousRep said:

Why is Me! #2 :deadbanana2:

Because it was the second most played foreign song in Croatia last week...

11 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Because it was the second most played foreign song in Croatia last week...

Duh, I mean why is it a hit there :deadbanana2: I thought europe hates that kind of sound

  • Author
58 minutes ago, GorgeousRep said:

Duh, I mean why is it a hit there :deadbanana2: I thought europe hates that kind of sound

Enrique Iglesias didn't release his annual summer bop and the radios here have nothing else to play.

1 hour ago, GorgeousRep said:

Duh, I mean why is it a hit there :deadbanana2: I thought europe hates that kind of sound

Spamming song on the radio and streaming song are two different things. This is only a radio airplay chart

1 hour ago, GorgeousRep said:

Duh, I mean why is it a hit there :deadbanana2: I thought europe hates that kind of sound

We do. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.